Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
૦ղlყ ϐყ Ӎօօռliցհէ || Full!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Icipher Infinite

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:25 pm
[[ --- ]]

User Image

"That would be fun..." He considered for a second. "Nn, yeah." He led the way to the dining hall. "It would suck to get sick so soon..."

《 Ҟ Ɇ Ῑ Ɉ Ῑ :Ignite My Fire...!  》

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:37 pm
User Image

She looked around at the dining hall and felt a bit of comfort here.. like home is. "It looks awesome..." She said observing the dining hall area.. her stomach grumbled again and she was kind of embarrassed.

Let the rain fall down
And wake my dreams
Let it wash away
My sanity
'Cause I wanna feel the thunder
I wanna scream
Let the rain fall down
I'm coming clean

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

ForgottenRhyme

Blessed Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:07 am
[ GASP!!!! I'm SO SOWI,Nemuru and everyone!!! We went out for a family dinner and it's a good thing I can't sleep!! ~ SOORIeee!!!! ]

Sora Natsumi Toshiko! ~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The time has come to say bye-bye,
To this monogramed world,
It's a platonic force,
that's all, Right?
Lot of laugh!

Sora nodded and was about to reach in her pocket again for another cookie when he said he needed to go. "See you later.",she replied as he patted her on the head and took another bite of her cookie. She felt like she was Masato's neko or something but she shook the thought off. It was getting dark and the rain poured which made the room darker than usual. She left the music room minutes after Masato did,this time with a candycane. She decided to go to her room and get cleaned up. After taking flights of stairs and accidentally entering the school office,she finally reached the girl's dorms. A sweet smell filled the air as she opened the door to her dorm. To her suprise,the girl she met earlier was there. She thought the girl was sleeping or something so she quietly closed the door and sat on her own bed to grab some more sweet snacks from her bag. It must be dinner time soon so she laid out a T-shirt,a sweater and her old jeans to wear for the night.

I was sleeping in a chocolate bathtub,
Within bubbles and fresh cream,
Laughing out loud!

>>> Sugar Addict ~ <<<

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:31 am
|| ||

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Micaiah Tskunomi

.:.Ugh. People.:.

Micaiah slowly sat up and looked at the girl, she figured that she would have to get ready for bed now. So she grabbed her bathroom bag filled with everything but a towel, so she went into a drawer and tried to find one as quickly as possible so that she could escape the people, she wasn't running away. Just simply preparing for bed. She found a white towel and then her nightgown, figuring that she change in the bathroom. She she made her way out to the bathroom, which she had to search around for a while to find it, but made a mental note of where it was.
Once she was done in the bathroom, she went back to her dorm. She had her clothes she was wearing earlier wrapped up in the towel, ready to be thrown in the hamper. She opened the door and looked at the person again, she just threw the bundle in the hamper and put her bathroom bag in it's place. She then laid down in bed and pulled the covers over herself, trying to make sleep come.

{ PrincessPeachStrawberry }

User Image

ChersierMuffins
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

ChersierMuffins
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.From here
to
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.there

Ikuto had walked through the rain to get back to his dorm. By the time he got back to his room it was pouring rain outside and he was drenched. He figured he could take a shower in the morning tomorrow as he did this morning. As pajama's he changed into a plain white tee-shirt and some slacks. He laid back on his bed and closed his eyes, no matter how long he held them closed he couldn't seem to get sleep to come. He shifted a little, but nothing. So he just stared at his ceiling and day-dreamed.

In
under ten seconds.

Ikuto Tskunomi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:17 pm
[[ I'm so sorry I can't reply anytime soon. I've been a little busy running around the house, and I'm about to leave for several more hours. e -e; I'm VERY sorry! <3 ]]  

Icipher Infinite

-Angels-Storm-

Dapper Gekko

5,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:12 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[Ƈ od y.]
тнє вяαιη ιѕ уσυя ѕтяσηgєѕт ωєαρση

--- --- --- ---

Cody opened the door to the dinning hall, but the feeling of hunger had left him. He didnt feel like eating anymore. It was rather strange, he was so hungry before but now he felt fine...
He shrugged and headed back down the hall towards the staires leading up to the boys dorms.
When he reached his dorm, he noticed something in the key hole...A key. His room mate must have gotten here, but it looked like he forgot to take his key out after opening the door. Cody took the key out and entered the dorm.
"Hey. You forgot your key in the lock. You deffinatly wont want to lose this. Lucky for you I got to it before someone else managed to take it."

--- --- --- ---

yoυ jυѕт нαve тo leαrɴ нow тo υѕe ιт

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:49 pm
|| >< sorry, I was making a profile for another RP ||
to

Ikuto looked at his must-be room mate and sat up, "Oh... How stupid of me." He said with a laugh as he got up and took the key from him. He eyed up the boy in front of him then let out a large smile, he seemed nice enough to talk to, "Hey there! Name's Ikuto, Ikuto Tskunomi! And, thank you!" He said as he held out a hand, waiting for a shake in reply.

In
under ten seconds.

Ikuto Tskunomi

ChersierMuffins
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

-Angels-Storm-

Dapper Gekko

5,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[Ƈ od y.]

--- --- --- ---

Cody smiled and shook Ikuto's hand.
"Im Cody. Cody Blackheart. Pleasure to meet you Ikuto...Hey...Do you happen to have a sibling here?...Just wondering?"
Cody asked. This boy looked alot like the girl he had met earlier and he was wondering if they were siblings...

--- --- --- ---

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:13 pm
|| ||
to

Ikuto put a hand behind his head and smiled wider, "Well, as a matter of fact I do. Micaiah Tskunomi's her name." He said, he put his hands on his hips and closed his eyes in smile. Then gasped a little and looked like he came to a realization, a little surprised, "I know what you're thinking. No matter how gay I sound, I'm not. Guys are not what I go for, perfectly straight. I've had enough guys hit on me thinking I bend a different way." He said, an 'I-can't-believe-they-thought-I-was-gay', look on his face. He kinda hoped he didn't see the hockey stick in the corner of the room, most people thought that because he had all his teeth he was no good at hockey, when he was the captain in his old school.

In
under ten seconds.

Ikuto Tskunomi

ChersierMuffins
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

-Angels-Storm-

Dapper Gekko

5,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:25 pm

[Ƈ od y.]

--- --- --- ---

Cody couldnt help but let out a little snicker.
"Oh no man! I didnt think you were gay! Your about as gay as I am!"
He said, his snicker raising to a chuckle.

--- --- --- ---

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:53 pm
|| ||
to

Ikuto drew back a little, joking around, "Well then... I hope you're not the slightest bit gay... I mean not even a sliver." He said, but then couldn't suppress a laugh any longer at his failure at a joke and let out a small one. "Either way, I'm bored." He said as he found a chair and leaned back in it, thinking of something he could do, "Did you bring any word puzzles?" He asked him, anxious for something to do. He felt like something was going to happen, and he wanted to be awake when that happened.

In
under ten seconds.

Ikuto Tskunomi

ChersierMuffins
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

ForgottenRhyme

Blessed Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:56 pm
Sora Natsumi Toshiko! ~

The time has come to say bye-bye,
To this monogramed world,
It's a platonic force,
that's all, Right?
Lot of laugh!

The sound of the drawer startled Sora. When she realised the girl was still awake, she stood frozen for a second. She shrugged and got in the bathroom with her stuff after the girl came out. It only took her about 10 minutes to get herself cleaned and in her PJ's. She slumped on her bed,thinking about how bouncy the matress was. Her attention went back to the girl. Maybe it was better to make friends than keep quiet. She cocked her head to one side and started. "Hi, I'm Sora!",she said cheerfully with a smile.

I was sleeping in a chocolate bathtub,
Within bubbles and fresh cream,
Laughing out loud!

>>> Sugar Addict ~ <<<

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:11 am

[Ƈ od y.]

--- --- --- ---

Cody gave a light chuckle.
"Darn! I left them at home! I would have brought them if I knew I would have you for a room mate. But unfortunetly I didnt... BUUUUT, there is alot more to do around here that is alot more fun then word puzzles."
Cody said with a sneaky smile.

--- --- --- ---

-Angels-Storm-

Dapper Gekko

5,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400