Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
The New Breed (OPEN!!!/ACCEPTING) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who will you fight for?
  Good
  Evil
  GOLD!!!
View Results

Plazmamonkey

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:06 am
"They took my polearm" Gabriel moaned making one out of fire, he swung it around before meeting Anya's glare and sitting down.

Anya yawned and rested her head on shifts shoulder

Gabriel looked at Shift "what about you".  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:14 am
Shift sits there and holds his hand out. Out of nowhere appears a Titanium Pole-arm with a diamond dust blade which he hands over to the guy saying, "Here try this ones weight out and tell me if you like it. It's titanium so it should withstand the heat for awhile. Me I use whatever I think of at the moment, but I love to watch it rainning baldes. It's so shiny." After saying that he looks at Anya and kisses her forehead.  

Lord of Rage

Plazmamonkey

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:08 am
"Not bad" Gabriel concluded after giving it a couple of swings," the blade is a bit to Halberd-y for my tastes though"

Anya made another strange sound as shift kissed her, then proceeded to kiss Shift gently on lips. After she broke the kiss she wrote, in slightly wavering handwriting, please don't encourage him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:44 am
After Anya broke off the kiss Shift said, "Ok, but Edward rember that i haven't seen your weapon. Once i do i can copy it over and over. Making it stronger then before. Whats fun to do is make weapons out of gold and then sell them. So where is everyone else at?"  

Lord of Rage

Plazmamonkey

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:43 am
"Malcolm's dead... hopefully, the chicks.....? meh" Gabriel shrugged, "Wouldn't worry thought they're probably all off committing suicide and stuff"

Be nice Gaibby ohh that looks weird someone say Gaibby the word actually tasted quite nice, which was weird names usually didn't work.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:38 pm
"Gaibby that name just makes me want to laugh. So tell me what would it take for you to trust me?" Shift said to Edward.
(sorry writers block.)  

Lord of Rage

KuroSeiryu

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:22 pm
Renka finally stopped over a building and looked down at it "Well, we can't get any closer unless you wanna knock on the door...if you can't hear him through the buildings' walls we're out of luck.. I'm going to try something to see if I can hear them too.." he let his wounded hand bleed again and shaped the blood into a thin barely visible thread-like wire that he sent down to the nearest window.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:14 pm
Joshua stopped as well and closed his eyes, listening hard. "He's in the building, I heard him speak. He's talking to someone else that I think we have met before from the mall. They went inside though. I can hear them but it sounds really muffled." He watched as Renka allowed himself to bleed out a little more. "That's a good idea but be careful. You've used a lot of blood today. If that pyro from earlier is here I can guess that that winged girl is here too. We need to be careful. I heard just now that Shift suspects we are following him." This was bad for him and the others. 'But what can we do now?', Joshua thought to himself.  

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Plazmamonkey

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:29 pm
"Well how about we take the F out of you're name" Gabriel said blankly, "I ask people to call me Gabriel for a reason" he said as he started to jugle three small fireballs.

Anya grabbed her head and made a noise that sounded like she was trying to scream, the pain almost made decapitation look like reasonable therapy. Then suddenly, she stopped and started to write on the wall.

"Crap!!! she's glitching, try and calm her down" Gabriel shouted as he started to run up the stairs.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:36 am
"Chill out fire boy. Let me fix this." Shift said. He then turned Anya's face towards himself and kissed her full on the lips.  

Lord of Rage

KuroSeiryu

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:44 am
Renka nodded and closed his eyes to focus better, he didn't need to see for what he was doing. "Yeah, I know...if anything does happen I do have my gun to fight with.... Shift called the girl Anya, he knew her so.. maybe we were right when we were joking about him being in love with her."
He voiced his thoughts as he managed to slip the blood thread under the window and followed the wall, trying to get the thread to make it's way to the tracer he had on Shift.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:47 pm
Anya's hand kept writing for a few seconds before she dropped the pen. Her arms stayed still, her facial expression didn't change at all. Suddenly she pulled back and fell off the bed she was kneeling on, she landed on her back, then started to feel around her for something.

Gabriel was rummaging around in the bathroom on the top floor "Where the hell is it" he shouted, looking through all the drawers "Ahh" he said grabbing a small box and rushing back down.  

Plazmamonkey

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Lord of Rage

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:32 pm
"Where the hell is what? This is a new one. What the just happened to her?" Shift said with a slightly panicy tone.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:54 pm
Joshua shook his head. "Figures. There's a lot of thumping going on. Someone's running around and pulling stuff out frantically I think. You got anything yet?" He opened one eye and looked at Renka's progress. "Careful."  

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Plazmamonkey

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:08 am
"This!!" Gabriel said holding the tiny case as he leapt down the stairs, he ran to Anya and opened the case. "Anya listen I need you to lie still" he said as he took out a small syringe, he injected a small amount of a blue liquid into her arm.  
09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games