Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Good Stuff Rp Guild

Back to Guilds

A general rp guild, with hangouts games and sometimes contests 

Reply Rp Forum
Fallen Dawn ((Accepting/ OPEN)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:36 pm
Raven smiled at Tavara "Careful? Careful is my middle name!" she laughed as she looked outside "if he's going to do this he better do it soon" She smiled as she stared outside the mouth of the cave "Besides, I don't fear death" she smiled as she continued to stare off, not even bothering to look at the others as she spoke.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:49 pm
Lathurian had gained enough control over his own mind to speak. "If I lower the wards then that means the big badass God that is after you all gets in. The runes cover my entire sanctuary, if I put them back up, what makes you think that she will survive? She already passed out and she didn't even step inside!" Lathurian glared up at them. "I will not die for you fools. Either come in or run away! It matters not to me!" and with that he broke Vondel's control and swiftly disappeared into his cavern for safty.

Vondel watched him go, not knowing what to do. They could try to escape through the many tunnels, but that could take time they did not have. Or they could go in there and leave Issac and Bella on their own. He would not leave his brother to fight this menace, so that pretty much solved it for him. "We need to draw them off. Once they are free they can continue on their own. Raven and I will do it, im trusting you to lead them to their destination." He looked back out of the cavern and could almost smell their approching stench.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:01 pm
Raven smiled as she heard the plan "Sounds like a good plan to me" She continued to watch the cave entrance "And I think it's high time to start, otherwise we wont have a chance to even get out of the cave to distract them" she smiled back at Vondel and before anybody could even make another remark she was off, running quickly at first outside to get a baring of where she was and where the four horsemen were, they were drawing even closer by the second "Hmm now how to get their attention, call them names, taunt them, choices choices" she said to herself as she smiled, waiting for Vondel.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:10 pm
Vondel burst out of the cave on his steed, going right past Raven. "I will take care of that." He used his power to coax them over to them, desplaying his power and making himself seem like a good kill.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:19 pm
Raven smiled as Vondel and his steed went past her and she ran off, her form shifting to that of a cheetah, an animal she often used to run in, she ran off, faster than Vondel and his steed, her powerful muscles working under her pelt as she ran well ahead of Vondel, making sure to leave a path for him to follow as she ran, her sharp eyes finding the best path to take as she ran.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:40 pm
Tavara shook her head "if one of those fools dies were pretty much done for, to win in the end we most stand united wich included mutantes like Raven. but let there stupidity not be in vain, come we shall make off soon we can not trust to be underground closer to were the Vendragoths are imprisoned." she waitedfor Bella and Issac.

Bella slowly got to her feet and walked over to the entrance she was not aloud to follow. " iam sorry Lathurian for having destrubed you." she reched to the ground and said " Aevum Sero" a small pink flower blossomed under her hand it was gift. she stud waiting for Issac  

PaYg

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:04 pm
Nathaniel had remained quiet and now moved from his spot against the wall. "What do we do now Tavara?" He asked watching as the others left and all was a busy uncontrollable mess. "We dont have much hope unless they come back alive. Shall i run interferance?"

Frowning Isaac got up walking to her side letting his cloak drop. "What now?" He asked taking Bella's hand gently in his own and looking out towards where his brother and the half blood had went. "We cant win this right now." He whispered looking to see he didnt have a weapon not that he needed one. "Anyway bella, you use white magic do you not? What kinds of spells do you know?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:09 pm
Lathurian's dark red eyes could be seen in the tunnel as he glared at her. He didn't want anything from these people. All he wanted was a bit of payment from the sweet blooded human and they had to go ape s**t on him. Just like Vondel to do too. They had always hated eachother. Lathurian was so jelouse that Issac was Vondel's favorite brother, that he tried to kill him as an infant. Damn that Vondel. But he would not allow his family to die. "I will help you this once, but you owe me." His eyes shut for a moment at the cavern rumbled and a huge crash and cracking could be heard where the four horsemen were coming from. A giant boulder smashed into the ground in front of them. Runes started to dance and carve themselves into the rocks, trapping the powerful beings for a short time. When Lathurian's eyes could be seen they were glaring still. "Run you fools! It wont hold for long!" His eyes dissapeared then.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

PaYg

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:12 pm
Bella smiled at Lathurian "thank you" she called to him as she ran to the entrance pulling Issac. "i no protective binding healing growth and light am really good also." they were atthe mouth of th ecave and she jumoed into the horse. waiting for Issac.

Tavara was already right behinde bella and Issac dragging Nat as Bella was doing to Issac "Nat i think its time to high tial it and run, and i think i no a place were we wil be safe,the Crystal Cliffs. its a place of light and healing i dnt think they could follow us in there yet there still gaining power." she smiled at him. "we cant split up anymore . . " she closed her eyes
'vondel we need to move undetected make sure u lose them good. we are going to head for the Crystal cliffs. ' she sent the mesage to both Raven and Vondel.
"come now let us check and see if we can get a move on."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:22 pm
Isaac nodded but instead of being drug picked Bella up and as a small stone landed at his feet side stepped and jumped for the wall kicking off it to change the direction they were going and smiling at Tavara took off ahead of her. "Keep up on horse back and bring mine as well he should follow without being lead. I'll meet you at the base of the caves at the forest entrance i can move faster right now and can use dark magic to protect us. GO!"

Nat broke tavara's grip unwillingly and grabbed the horses reins leading them to his lord and calling for Isaacs to follow. "Lets try to keep up hun. We dont want to lose them."  

Issac Avvyien

PaYg

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:36 pm
Bella couldnt help but blush as he picked her up. "were are we going? iv never left the town befor." again she was scared. the fear of the unknown. but she wouldnt be alone shed have Issac and all the rest of them her heart felt suddenly at ease.

Tavara smiled at Nat. "ur abaslotly right lets try not to." she kisked the horse and it ran faster as she expertly manoverd it through the trees  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:13 pm
For some reason, that simple 'thank you' touched his heart. As they left, stone wards popped all over the place, guiding their path safely and hindering the dark forces that were after them. He would aid his family for now.

Vondel nodded in his head and dashed off for the cliffs. He didn't expect his brother to aid them, but this not only bought them time but guided them on and kept all evil at bay. For once he thanked his brother for his help.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:13 pm
Raven smiled as their path was shown for them and ran at Vondel's side, she was thankful for what his brother was now doing for them, and looked up to Vondel and smiled "Your family, it's unique, but nice" she said as they ran toward their destination.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:16 am
Vondel rolled his eyes. "He is the troubled one of the family, but we all look after each other. I think he actually likes Issac too. He didn't kill him this time and didn't take Bella by force. I believe he just tried to attack you because you pissed him off." Vondel laughed, seeing that the horsemen were indeed slowed. It was a stroke of luck for them to get so much help from Lathurian.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:01 pm
Raven chuckled "I do have a tendancy to do that" She replied and chuckled again "i'll remember not to piss him off next time" she smiled and laughed again "He seems like he could be a nice guy, if you get passed all the grouchyness" she smiled as they continued to run.  
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff