Welcome to Gaia! ::

Junjou Romantica Guild

Back to Guilds

In here we'll be able to get to know each other, role play, chat about your favorite characters, write fan fic storys or draw fan art, etc.. 

Tags: Junjou, Yaoi, PureHearted, boyxboy, Romantica 

Reply Roleplay Forum
A Place to Call My Own Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:29 pm
User Image
<3xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo Mika ^-^ If life is so fair, why do roses have thorns?xo
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo"I love life... and boys. "xo

Mika smiled sweetly as he introduced himself. "Hello, you must be Iroha's sister, seeing as you two look so alike. My name is Mika... What's your name?" Mika asked, walking up to her, his hand out in introduction.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:21 pm
User ImageoIяoha MisakixoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoX
"The invisible Boy"

The girl smiled to him once more as she hid her anger behind it as she approached him. "Nice to meet you! I'm Misaki, Iruka." she said taking his hand and shaking it ever-so-tightly.

Xooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoмood: Tiredx
"A place to call mine."

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:32 pm
User Image
<3xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo Mika ^-^ If life is so fair, why do roses have thorns?xo

"A pleasure it is to meet you, miss. I see much resemblence between you and Iroha." Mika said, finsihing the hand shake and letting go of her hand. Mika turned to Iroha. "And before your cold gets worst, you might want to change into dry clothes." Mika suggested.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:16 pm
"The invisible Boy"

"Iro, you caught a cold? Hurry up and go take a bath! I've already prepared it for you!" she said as she ran behind Iroha and pushed him to the bathroom. "I-I got it nee-san. I can walk there myself." he chuckled and headed to the bathroom. Iruka turned to Mika and smiled to him, "Alright then, you can use the main bath, and I'll get clothes for you to change into from grandpa. Just wait here while I prepare the bath." she then walked down the hallway of the first floor, towards her grandparents room.

"A place to call mine."

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:22 pm
User Image

"Ah wait! I wasn't planning on intruding..." Mika spoke into silence seeing that she was already gone and away from ear shot.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:58 pm
"The invisible Boy"

Iruka came back to the living room where Mika stands. "I'm happy that Iro-chan finally made a friend!" she said smiling to him as she handed the clothes to Mika. "He was so attached to me, I was worried that he'd never have anyone besides me as a friend. Anyway I've prepared the bath, hope it's not to hot for you!"

"A place to call mine."

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:09 pm
User Image

"Well... Thank you." Mika said with a blush of embarrassement. "But that was unnecessary, I didn't want to stay here long." Mika said, feeling a bit guilty for taking someone else's clothes.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:51 pm
"The invisible Boy"

Iruka patted his back, smiling " Don't sweat over the small stuff! Go and take a bath before you too catch a cold!"

Xooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoмood: Relaxedx
"A place to call mine."

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:56 pm
User Image

"If you insist so much. Where to?" Mika asked. He put on a sweet smile, grateful to have such kindness shown to him.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:44 pm
"The invisible Boy"

The girl nodded happily as she walked in the direction of where the bathroom is. " Follow me."

Xooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoмood: Relaxedx
"A place to call mine."

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:45 pm
User Image

Mika followed, a bit skeptical. They reached the bathroom, and Mika took off his wet jacket. "Sorry for the inconvenience." Mika apologized.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:50 pm
"The invisible Boy"

"I said it's fine." she said as she slid the door open. "Enjoy!" Iruka then left. Iroha walked out of the bathroom between his room and his sister's room on the second floor. With a towel on his shoulders he walked down the stairs and went to the fridge to grab a glass bottle of milk and drank from it.

Xooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoмood: Neutralx
"A place to call mine."

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:59 pm
User Image

Mika quickly took his shower, wasting no time. He put on the clothes that were provided for him and placed his wet clothes in a bag. He left the bathroom and entered the kitchen. "Thanks again for letting me have use to your bath and for providing me with dry clothes." Mika said, bowing politely to Iruka.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:09 pm
"The invisible Boy"

Iroha looked to Mika and nodded to him. Examining him, head to toe, as he then threw the bottle away after finishing it, he reached in the freezer and took out an orange flavored Popsicle. Placing it in his mouth he walked over to the living room and sat down next to the kotatsu and turned on the T.V. Iruka walked into the room and sighed. "Really Iro-chan. You should be nicer to your guests! He is your friend!"

Xooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoмood: Neutralx
"A place to call mine."

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:12 pm
User Image

"Oh, I was going to leave anyways. The rain has died down. I'll be sure to get these borrowed clothes returned to you later." Mika said, seeing that if he stayed, he would only make Iroha uncomfortable.  
Roleplay Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games