Submit

ThornySinger
Crew

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:17 pm
Gype exhaled, looking down. However, she found Starz snarling and talking. Bewildered, she blinked her eyes from the shock. "Starz...?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:19 pm
Skye smiled. "Ah, such a beautiful sight to see such a sweety go bad!" She exclaimed.

Sparky hit her head. "You idiot, I'm your master, you will do as I say and I say no more evil talk for you." He snapped.

Skye lowered her head. Then warped back into Sparky's shadow. The shadow put her hands on her hips and laughed.

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

ThornySinger
Crew

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:23 am
Gype ignored Skye's behavior problem for a while; it didn't look like it wouold be getting any better soon.

Still looking oddly at Starz's direction, she wondered what could she mean.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:01 pm
“Wh-what's wrong with ya,Starz?”Issun stuttered.Starz barked and dug her wolf claws into his skin making him yelp.

'I am just a lost spirit of those who have died on your journey,'Starz growled,'Though this is a warning,I won't hesitate to kill you or the decendents.'she snarled Issun stared into Starz's eyes.No doubt about it,he thought,she's being posses but what does she mean the enemys of before....  

Littlestar411
Captain

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:14 pm
Sparky's face hardened. "Starz...? Oh no, Issun. She's possessed." Sparky said, keeping very calm.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:03 pm
Starz snarled at Sparky and Issun.Her eyes where dull with out a small shine.Susano not very far from the group started to mumbled to himself holding an empty cup.Issun tried to shove Starz off but Starz rufused to to do anything about it.  

Littlestar411
Captain

ThornySinger
Crew

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:38 pm
Gype didn't know much about trying to stop people from getting un-possecessed, so she looked around and tried to look for anything that she could find. Looking at a bottle of Sake, half full, she grabbed hold of it and tipped its contents into the open, snarling mouth of Starz, hoping to the the spirit drunk enough to lose control.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:16 pm
Starz shook her head rapidly from the sake.She jumped back shaking her head growling.Issun took this chance to get up.He quickly took out Denkonmaru and drew a circle with a small line in the middle,“Cherry bomb!”he shouted just as a huge cherry bomb formed beside Starz.In a matter of seconds it blew up making little fire works.Starz was blown into a boulder making a yelp.She was in a sitting position whining her eyes were swirling.  

Littlestar411
Captain

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:49 pm
Sparky backed away. He transformed into a Tiger and broke out growling at Starz, ready to pounce.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:39 pm
Gype stared stupidly at Starz, unknowing what to do, still with the empty bottle clutched in her hand. She couldn't believe what they were doing to Starz. Whatever they had to do to get her back to normal had to be done quickly.

She turned to Skye. "Quick! Help me! You're a shadow, and can go through things. Could you go into Starz and pull out whoever is controlling her?"  

ThornySinger
Crew

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Littlestar411
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:16 pm
“Hah that's a joke,”Starz cackled turning back into her human form,“Issun knows who I am.”She stared at Issun with her cold glassy eyes.

“What?”Issun was taken back,he thought for a moment before his eyes widen,“You can't be her,Ammy and me were sure that you were gone!”

“And do you know,”Starz paused giving the group a sly grin,“As one of the demons that serve Yami I'm pretty sure that everyone knows who killed Queen Himiko,and will avenge Yami!”She shouted.Suddenly,nine fox tails formed on her,she slashed in the air creating a small flash of light that became into a thunder sword.Starz jumped back and got into her fighting position.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:57 pm
Sparky got out his arrows that sparked with lightning. Skye went back into human form and drew her shadow sword. They held their positions, too.  

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

Littlestar411
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:30 pm
“I'll kill you decendents,”Starz glared at Issun who unsheathed Denkonmaru and got into his fighting,“And that weched sun goddess along with the other gods!!”She shouted angerily and charged towards the group.Issun flipped Denkonmaru and did a power slash,but was counterd but another brush technique by Starz who kicked him to the other side of the room. Starz flipped backwards,she stared at Sparky and Skye with her cold glassy eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:40 pm
As Starz stared coldly at Sparky and his shadow, Gype ran behind her, transforming into a horse while doing so. As silent and as swift as the wind, she ran into a gallop and lept onto Starz head, hopeful that it would be all that was needed to get Starz back to normal.  

ThornySinger
Crew

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:50 pm
((Sparky's long-ranged fighting. Skye's short-ranged fighting, just to say. ^^))
Skye ran up to violently slash at Starz. Sparky started shooting rays of lightning arrows.

♥ - - - Main Chat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff