Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -
~Merry Meet~ The Introduction Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

danndelion

Sparkly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:57 am
Name: Amanda (I'd prefer you call me Mandy)
Path: in search of the path that fits me.
Dislikes: labels and snobbish people.
Details: Not much to me. I'll be 18 next month. I'm bi but at the moment I have a boyfriend that I've been with for about 16 months. I draw and space-out alot. I'm new to the wicca religion, but have been interested for a while. I have had a half-warm welcome to the wiccan community in this area- The warm welcome from a good friend who has been wiccan for a while, and a very cold welcome from other self-proclaimed wiccans at my school. I am hoping to find a warmer welcome in the reaches of the internet.
Personal Statement: "When there's nothing else to lose, there's everything in the world to gain."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 9:32 am
Name: Raven -but my Pagan name is Morning
Path: I think I'm Eclectic, but I'm still not sure what I am yet
Likes: crystals, gay people, laughing, the night, the stars and the moon, others like me
Dislikes: Ignorance, idiots
Details: I love to draw anime, to sing, and to act. I also like to talk about my religion with one of my Pagan friends, Kyle. (he's so cool!) I'm 16, grew up Christian until the 6th grade. Then I found Paganism!
I'm a goth. Some of my favorite bands are Evanescence, Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Skillet, Papa Roach, and The Used. I'm also a lesbian.
Personal Statement: Squee!  

deathcomes_onsilentwings

Juna Lu

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 5:58 pm
name: Juna Lu
Path: Shamatic pagan
Likes: Art (I ish going to start art school next year if all goes well), Writting, reading, beinga spaz monkey when I feel like it, meditating, sweat lodges and video games(not so much anymore just Zelda..)
Dislikes: A great manny things. My intentions being misinterpeted and when people asuming they know what I'm thinking....and um I'm not found of conservitives replublican veiws.
Personal statement: No good sir I don't believe in maps, thats why I keep oranges under my top hat! or my catch phrase, "for silver, sweets and shinnies!!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:18 pm
Name: Frendell (or you may call me "Eart")

Path: just take a bunch o' stuff and throw it in a blender

Dislikes: my in ability to spell, and not enough s p a c e

Personal statement: life is to short to become despritly attached to something because if it goes away you spend more time mourning it instead of enjoying the funny you had.  

CouldntDeleteMyAccount

Starting Once Again

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:59 am
Name: Ben

Path: Eclectic nature based spirituality, with bits of Celtic, Norse, and Slavic pagan beliefs thrown in, and some Zen Buddhism for good measure.

Likes: Nature, animals, the color green, computer and video games, books, cooking, music, science, etc.

Dislikes: Hypocrisy, lies, elitism, skeptics who doubt everything, all forms of discrimination, etc.

Personal Statement: Hmmm.....can't really think of anything right now, which is unusual since I'm normally a quote factory.....  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 8:48 am
Name: Neil

Path: Eclectic… The more I learn the more my path opens up.

Likes: Dark nights, forests, natural streams and springs, spring time, I love music, playing guitar, um… my bands, computers, learning, natural crystals.

Dislikes: Ignorant people, people that take and never give, energy vampires, people that charge for knowledge that should be free..

Personal Statement: That’s me really, I’m 22, I’m a Goth, I love music or most genres and if you want to know more, feel free to PM me and/or add me to your friends list biggrin

Quote: " What’s the point of knowledge if you can’t enlighten others?"  

Ekrund

ReKay

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:53 pm
Name: Christina - please, call me ReKay.
Path: I'm in transition right now. I grew up Christian, and in the last year or so I've started to explore other beliefs. I'm VERY interested in paganism.
Likes: Writing, drawing, playing musical instruments, hiking, nice people, gaming (RPGs are my weakness), strawberries...... and lots of other things, probably.
Dislikes: Mean people, drama, gossip, flaming, really weird/immature people trying to hit on me, being single
Details: Just turned 20 in January, unsure of sexual orientation. As I said, I was brought up Christian, but I'm trying to explore other beliefs. I felt the need to change my form of worship after spending my entire teenage life trying to conform to other people's standards just to please them, instead of trying to really find God for myself. I'm hyper-creative, and I've been described before as being "hyper-mellow." I've had my style labeled as "Indie," whatever that means.
Personal Statement: If everybody else does it, BEWARE.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 5:02 pm
Name: Morning Fire
Path: searching for one
Likes: Drawing, acting, singing, riding horses, studying other religons,
Dislikes: Ignorance, when people say some thing but dotn follow up, closed mindedness.
Details: You can call me Sue...I am new to the wiccan and pagan religons and really want to learn more about them. I was Raised Catholic and now looking into other religons that aggree more with my belifes. I belve many people are not very open to things in that religon and there eyes are closed to many thing living in fantasy....
Personal Statement: "Rodes and paths will wined on forever, but it depends on how far you wanna go"  

applemushrom

Twack

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 5:50 pm
Name: Twack
Status: Guild member (not so acctive)damn you jammet dont mess with my stuff!! kiding kiding dont killl me T-T
Path: Electic leaning chaotic,
Likes: FOOD, Girls,,Boys*cough* Heavy metal, Symbology, dragons, Chaos
Dislikes: Ignorance, Bigotry, Silver Ravenwolf (burn her!) spiders, Homopobes
Details: I'm an Electic Pagan, leaning toward Chaos magic; I love Symbology. I'm 15 and in 9th grade ******** you MCHS!!!
Personal Statement:An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind, but wouldn't it be nicer if we couldn't see at all? & lets a pull a Dao and move on

If this is fermiler that's because this is twack  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 2:28 am
Name: Rio (I'm also known as Angel or Kish)
Path: (Still fairly new) Eclectic, leaning towards Kemetic, Native American, and possibly a few more as I continue to learn.
Likes: Learning more about other religions/beliefs, learning foreign languages, singing, songwriting, music, dance, reading, writing, hanging out with friends, etc.
Dislikes: Racist/Sexist/Religion-ist/Homophobic, etc people, maths, spiders (I'm terrified of them,) close-minded people, heights...sorry, long list...I could come up with more, but I'll leave it there.
Details: I'm a 17 year old girl living in good ol' Queensland, AUS. Um...I am about to start my first year at university, where I will be studying 3 foreign languages (that's the limit my uni offers) because I wish to be an interpreter when I graduate. 3nodding
Personal Statement: When you learn silence, wisdom is able to be heard clearly. (Something I made up which is a fancy way of saying 'shut up and you'll learn better.' 3nodding )  

Rioto_Kish

Curiously Fruity

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 7:09 pm
Name: .Curiously.Fruity.
Path: Kemetic/undecided
Likes: Music, creativity, roleplaying games, boys and monies.
Dislikes: Math, ignorance and mean people.
Personal Statement: Life without faith is no life at all.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:52 am
name: it's on the avatar

path: Wiccan dedicant

likes: reading, writing, snakes, spiders, stargazing, anime, ASPCA, dragons, Dog the bounty hunter, learning foreign languages, video and table-top gaming

dislikes: many of my family members, fundies, people who talk about things they know absolutely nothing about, people who change the "facts" for their own benefit, people who tell other people how to live their lives, the Vatican, the entire Bush family, Condie Rice, PETA

personal statement: If everyone were truly given the chance to be themselves, they would eventually choose to imitate each other.

Boadicia

Pandora Heart

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:35 pm
Name: Beth
Path: Shamanism
Dislikes: People without an open mind
Personal Statement: It doesn't get any better than this.................

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:14 am
Name: my name is heather but my spiritual name is serenity i prefer that one
Staus: Member
Path: celtic pagan/wiccan
dislikes: ignorance, dismissal of my beliefs
Details: i am a 21 year old female. i spend most of my time working on my b.o.s. i know it will never be finished but i am way behind. i plan to have it/them bound before i die so i can pass them to my children if the choose a similar path, i am working on a fairy garden on my porch and well i am very in tune with my spirituality everything i do in a day has something to do with it
personal statement: A husband is living proof that a wife can take a joke  

Serenity Redharp

Ayla Skye

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 2:49 pm
Name: Ayla Skye
Path: Draconic Pagan with Celtic influences
Likes: Reading, all things dragon, drawing, chocolate, working on my B.O.S, roleplaying, video games, running Circle of Spirit (a pagan group I run with my friend) and summer.
Dislikes: Ignorant people, people who try to force their opinions on you, peas, and claening
Details: I've been practicing for 9 1/2 years and resently started co-running a pagan group. I have a 15 month old daughter and am happily married. I have had people call me evil and try to convert me to Christianity. I am always happy to learn more and am glad to teach what I know.
Personal Statement: Don't mettle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with katchup.

Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff