Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dolphin Mania v2

Back to Guilds

Always at the leading edge of Booty Grab! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Dolphin Mania, Panda, Penguin, Rick James 

Reply Dolphin Mania v2
Questions and Assistance Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Letrie

Premium Pumpkin

13,325 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:26 pm
Hello. I apologize if this has been asked before, but is there a way to get tanks to open in a tab instead of a new window?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:29 pm
His Highness Alois Trancy
Hello. I apologize if this has been asked before, but is there a way to get tanks to open in a tab instead of a new window?
With the limitations of Gaias BBCode, I cannot. Would be nice though ^_^  

_xX Es-One Xx_
Captain

8,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

Letrie

Premium Pumpkin

13,325 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:37 pm
_xX Es-One Xx_
His Highness Alois Trancy

With the limitations of Gaias BBCode, I cannot. Would be nice though ^_^

*Laughs.* Well, thank you.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:48 am
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=20303943

I am not seeing nothing but links... any idea's how to make it work?

Using Google Chrome.  

Doctor Jingles

phallic salami

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:04 am
Dr Hoenybun

Using Google Chrome.
Are your Gaia settings for pictures set to, Show All Pictures?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:10 am
FLlCKER
Dr Hoenybun

Using Google Chrome.
Are your Gaia settings for pictures set to, Show All Pictures?

OMG IT QWORKS !!!!  

Doctor Jingles

IMANOOT

11,475 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:16 pm
Hey, IDK if there would be a more specific place to post this. But why not organize each section a bit. Like Monstermainia has a all wolf pups section, all air sharks, all w/e then the ones that are mixed monster tanks such as air shark, wolf, lawn mower, etc that are all in the same tank would go in the last post like a misc thank section. This way we know what to expect when we click a tank that's glowing based on which post section it's in. Just an idea.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:43 pm
Knight Yoshi
Hey, IDK if there would be a more specific place to post this. But why not organize each section a bit. Like Monstermainia has a all wolf pups section, all air sharks, all w/e then the ones that are mixed monster tanks such as air shark, wolf, lawn mower, etc that are all in the same tank would go in the last post like a misc thank section. This way we know what to expect when we click a tank that's glowing based on which post section it's in. Just an idea.
One, that would take hours and hours of time, which some people just really don't have. Two, it doesn't matter what link you click in the end you get gold.  

phallic salami

The Defective Detective
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:14 pm
Knight Yoshi

Sorry, no. Too tedious to organize everything.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:09 pm
FLlCKER
Knight Yoshi
One, that would take hours and hours of time, which some people just really don't have. Two, it doesn't matter what link you click in the end you get gold.
Just have it required to say what kind of tank it is when submitting it, then just put it in the right classification. Because there are some tanks types I simply don't like, and when I click a tank that opens up to the type I don't like because I don't get much from it, it sucks.  

Space Pirate Yoko

5,400 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Space Pirate Yoko

5,400 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:15 pm
Sacred Flowers
Knight Yoshi

Sorry, no. Too tedious to organize everything.
^Read last post.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:19 pm
Space Pirate Yoko
FLlCKER
Knight Yoshi
Just have it required to say what kind of tank it is when submitting it, then just put it in the right classification. Because there are some tanks types I simply don't like, and when I click a tank that opens up to the type I don't like because I don't get much from it, it sucks.

Ok, no. Es and I are in agreement. We WILL NOT be making sections in Minimonsters. End of story. If you don't want to grab from our Minimonster section, go back to the forums.

The Defective Detective
Vice Captain

Solnya

Lunatic

19,575 Points
  • Dragon Uprising 75
  • Mystical Adversary 25
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:51 am
Don't know if this is the place to ask, but... I've just been away for a couple of weeks and I was wondering... What happened to all of Absol's stuff (analyzer and what not...) It was all working when I was on a couple of weeks ago, but now it's not...

Sorry if this isn't the right place to ask this...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:03 pm
Solnya
Don't know if this is the place to ask, but... I've just been away for a couple of weeks and I was wondering... What happened to all of Absol's stuff (analyzer and what not...) It was all working when I was on a couple of weeks ago, but now it's not...

Sorry if this isn't the right place to ask this...

No it's a fair question, hun. To be honest, I don't really use glow analyzers and such anymore because i only have 2 dolphins that glow. The only stuff I use is what Awesome made, because of v3.1, and getting the tanks up.
Any questions regarding Absol's programs should probably be asked directly to Absol himself.

The Defective Detective
Vice Captain

Solnya the Second

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:31 pm
You know how you've got Dolphin and Monster Mania v3.1 up, are you also going to be doing a Meat and Mixed mania as well?  
Dolphin Mania v2

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff