Welcome to Gaia! ::

Starstorm Literary Rper's Guild

Back to Guilds

A place where Lit/Semi Lit writers can relax,and have fun & create rp's & follow story lines. Share short storys they have written! 

Tags: Roleplaying of all kinds, Art/writing, Contests, OCC chats, Romance 

Reply Romance Dust room (rping area)
How did I Become this,this stranger? (need guy sicntist) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:03 pm
User Image

The man sighed "She'll never comprehend it" He walked back into his room

Riku was going paler and lied on the bed "Come on Isabelle... Have you betrayed me?" He tried to stand up but couldn't... He didn't have the strength left  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:21 pm
Isabelle Celeste Vonsurai

User Image

Isabelle came into the room that Riku was with the serum and the box she held. She needed to heal his wounds and then give him the serum like the man instructed her to do. "I don't betray people," she said when she arrived. Her eyes held hurt and pain but her face was emotionless.

"If I told you I was fine then it would be a lie."  

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:33 pm
User Image

Riku looked at her "You sure?" Riku pushed her away from him "After everything i've done for you... You make me an outcast too? Fine!"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:39 pm

User Image

"What the hell have you done besides hide me from Nurses and the scientists?!" she yelled at him. Isabelle glared at him, "If I made you an outcast would I still be here!" she yelled at him. Anger was building up inside of her as she stood there. After he pushed her away from him she fell down to the ground crutching the serum so it would break on the ground.

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:53 pm
User Image

Riku looked at her "You still don't get it!" Riku looked at her tearing up "I protect you from my father... This is because i wouldn't tell him your goddamn name!"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:00 pm

User Image

"What the hell don't I get?!"
she shouted at him. She saw him tearing up and heard him say he protected her. "Do you know what I went through before I became this! I was beaten and abused everyday of my life! Then I was shot when men came into my father's house to take things from him!" she shouted at him. She had told him information she kept to herself.

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:15 pm
User Image

"Yes but my father was my life... And then to see him kill my mother and then myself for a experiemental gain!" Riku shouted at her before sighing "We shouldn't argue"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:21 pm

User Image

Isabelle looked at him and glared at him, "I never saw my mother! I never knew who she was or what she was like!" she said as she was calming her voice down a bit. Tears began to form in her eyes as she told him.

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:23 am
User Image

Riku nodded "I know... I'm sorry" Riku looked at her and smiled slightly before caughing "Can you just give me the supplies to heal myself now?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:42 am

User Image

"No! I'm doing it," she said to him. She wiped her tear away that were rolling down her cheeks. "No you don't. You don't know anything about me," she said to him. Isabelle wasn't real happy with him.

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:18 am
User Image

Riku sighed and nodded "Can we drop this arguement about who's had it worse now?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:36 am
ArcLiberator
User Image
" Uh yes... sure ... " he said awkwardly allowing himself to get dragged along. He passed by more medical equipment and staff. They glanced at the two from time to time, but they would later return to their work seeing that nothing was the problem. Some of them smiled even.

Rosario Meliane Sakura
User Image

The person pushing my buttons_Miroku Yoshida_

The Red Strings of Fate has Brought us Together....

After acouple of wrong turns Rosario finally came up to a room with a silver number that read ' 145 ' across the door. Her face lightened up " I think this is it." She said outloud, she looked back to make sure he was still following her. She noticed there hands were laced together, she quickly withdrew her hand and blushed slightly, enough to show up on her pale skin . " Um.. let's go in." When the door opened it was pitch black. She walked in and hopped down on her bed. She turned and faced him, the outside light blinded her in the dark room and she could only see a dark figure at the door way. She raised her hand to block out some of the light so she could see a bit better.

.....As the Flow of Reality Tears us away.

[[Sorry, i've been sick for just about the whole spring break. I might stop untill I have a bit more free time.]]  

Kurai Diasuke
Crew

1,050 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:15 pm

User Image

"Fine whatever. Just show me your wounds" she said to him. She didn't give a care right now at this point due to her anger rising up inside of her body.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:55 pm
{{ please respond t me in your male character.. ahha im standing in the lunch room all ackword like hha}}  

dark_moon_star
Captain

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:00 pm
User Image

Riku sighed and removed his shirt showing slashes at his entire body "They're everywhere"  
Romance Dust room (rping area)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff