Welcome to Gaia! ::

Starstorm Literary Rper's Guild

Back to Guilds

A place where Lit/Semi Lit writers can relax,and have fun & create rp's & follow story lines. Share short storys they have written! 

Tags: Roleplaying of all kinds, Art/writing, Contests, OCC chats, Romance 

Reply Fantasy Dust room (rping area)
Schools of the Border (Accepting Needs People!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Like the story?
  What the hell?
  Seen better...
  Pretty good ... *nods head*
  Wow you're an RP god
View Results

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:13 pm
User Image

Alucard nodded "I agree with you... A beast should be able to choose... But we have no other option now, I can't send it somewhere else and now it has already been given it's chance and failed, it will be known by people now" Alucard stroked it "I feel bad but i will do what i must... To train it to not kill adn then release it seems nicer then to kill it or let someone get killed"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:15 pm
User Image
Nights looked up, "I guess....but I may I ask to help train it." She askedd

Nights of Nyx

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:22 pm
User Image

Alucard nodded "Of course... I'm not going to make you miss out on the good bits... plus i want to see you work"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:32 pm
User Image
Nights grinned and clapped her hands once, "Yay!" She said. She looked at the beast then at Alucard. "We should bring him, I just assume it's a him, back before the thingy runs off." SHe said

Nights of Nyx

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:39 pm
User Image

"I know" Alucard dashed to the mansion and put the breast in a cell "now we leave it for a few days for it to gain it's max energy"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:42 pm
User Image
Nights nodded, but let out a small yawn. She was tired from the day. "Okie dokie, cause I don't think I will even have enough energy to help at the moment." She said

Nights of Nyx

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:46 pm
User Image

"Good... That'll work for my plan, let's go to bed" Alucard looked at her and held out his hand  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:56 pm
User Image
Nights took his hand, "That most be one of the best things I heard today." She said

Nights of Nyx

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:08 pm
User Image

Alucard smiled "The best thing i'll hear will come out of your lips in about an hour" Alucard winked and walked up to their bedroom and lied on their bed  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:15 pm
User Image
Nights groaned, "I have to stay up for another whole hour." She said

Nights of Nyx

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:27 pm
User Image

"Don't worry... We can play a game for the hour" Alucard winked and got changed getting back into bed "Come here"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:44 pm
User Image
Nights slowly walked over to him, wondering what 'game' he wanted to play. That's when she decided to ask, "And what game, may I ask, do you want to play." She asked as she sat down beside him.

Nights of Nyx

Angel Zetsumei
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:02 pm
Do not set your sights on the darkness of the past that has been...

User Image

With Alucard and the other girl now on their way, Kirra stepped up to Micheal. It wasn't often that she showed any rudeness towords those of higher rank. That didn't mean she feared them though, and she was ready to be punished as long as the right thing was done.
"I'm sorry Micheal," Kirra said as she stood in his way, "but I really think you need to reconsider. You may not see it now, but the safety of both worlds is at risk." Her eyes narrowed slighhtly, not in a threatning way but one that showed she was being serious. "The existance of another world is no longer a secret. People are going to try passing without permission, and I have no doubt that they will find a way to do so. No offense meant to them, but Jeral and Telos are only threats to both worlds if they stay here."

but on the light of the future you wish to create

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:29 am
((L J... you know the abyssal demon isn't a stupid beast, yeah? It's about as intelligent as a human being and is capable of complicated thought processes.))  

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

dark_moon_star
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:10 am
((Fill me in please))  
Fantasy Dust room (rping area)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]