Welcome to Gaia! ::

Forgotten Dreams

Back to Guilds

A place for people to roleplay, both beginners and experienced. 

Tags: Adventure, Anime, Fantasy, Love, Vampire/Dragon 

Reply <3Romance<3
Elemental love. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dracerdis

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:16 pm
*i smile in response* (not to be a bother, myself. but i'm unsure if you're referring to me or someone else. My sincerest apologies)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:17 pm
i'm glad to have met you, Lissa *another warm, kind smile escapes my lips*  

Dracerdis

nephilist

Devoted Sex Symbol

8,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:18 pm
(yeah he's referring to you. ya gotta put up a character profile so we can know what you look like and etc. (: )  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:19 pm
(ah! ok, again, very sorry! i'll do it right now(: ... except where do i post it?)  

Dracerdis

Spicerelf

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:22 pm
(ok well like i said you can send it to me and i can post it on the first page or you can put it here but i would recomend that you send it to me. by the way, if you do then send me the url not the pic itself. i will post the pic so people can see it. lol its ok. i dont mind)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:33 pm
Adrienna looked around at vin as she lead him to the spare room " thanks for helping me before." she said softly before smiling and kissing him on the cheek gently.  

golden-priestess2

Dracerdis

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:35 pm
(okay, i sent it to you. So, does that mean i'm good to go?)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:57 pm
(ya you are good)
Vin looked at her in suprise.
Vin: o well...ummm...good night?
he smiled and closed the door. he thought to himself -wow, i actualy was kissed. well, it was on the cheek so it was probably just a friendly kiss.- he shuged off the thought and layed down.

Drago: well now that i know he is here i am going to find that sneaky little buger.
he laughed deeply and started to walk away.  

Spicerelf

nephilist

Devoted Sex Symbol

8,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:59 pm
Sonia sighed and walked beside him as if it were the most natural thing in the world. She gave him a sidelong glance, "Don't think that I'm doing this because I like it. Vin is with a woman right now, so I'm going there for the sake of her sanity."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:07 pm
*looks around, observing the peacefulness and keeping my eye on a certain woman* (i've seen two so it shouldn't be too hard on ya xP)  

Dracerdis

Spicerelf

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:09 pm
Drago looked at her and smiled.
Drago: well dont worry. when i am not around he is not as bad.
he smiled evily.
Drago: but that will change when i find him.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:12 pm
i walk up to Drago and attempt to join in on the conversation brewing. I approach the two and bow kindly and courteously. "Hello, ma'am and sir. I am Dracerdis. 'tis an honor to meet you. both."  

Dracerdis

nephilist

Devoted Sex Symbol

8,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:16 pm
Sonia looked at Drago as he smiled for a second. "So, in short, you are an excessively bad influence?" she said with a sarcastic tone. She looked at Dracerdis, "Hello. I am Sonia."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:22 pm
smiles wonderously at Sonia "pleasure to meet you." another kind smile and i hold out my hand toward Sonia  

Dracerdis

<3Romance<3

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games