Welcome to Gaia! ::

Crime & Investigation Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those interested in crime, criminology and forensic science. 

Tags: murder, criminal, forensics, serial killers, crime 

Reply Roleplay:(Intentions) and all things related
Main Story Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evan_or_L
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:50 pm
"Thank you, I know this must be hard, but the government needs people who can react without so much stress. She helped me apprehend a serial killer by accident, so that she could bring a sample of the blood of the terrorist here. I'm sorry that she has to go. As for the diamond, I can imagine how that story would look. We met at a murder seen and our eyes locked over a bloody corpse." *Christy looked like she could use a joke.*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:04 pm
Christy sighed, and dropped her head into her hands. "You two are nuts!" She said, starting to laugh. She felt some of her tension melt at the words. "Ok Boss girl, I love you, but we have to go." She held Katie's hands. Katie looked like she wanted to cry. "Oh, buttercup, don't be sad." She lifted her chin. "A wilting flower gets no admiration." Christy slipped back into her high school lingo, trying to calm Katie.

Katie nodded, waving Christy away. "Go have fun. You'll be having fun, and discovering new things. And you have him." She gestured to Seth. Katie got off her desk and walked over to Seth. She grabbed his hand and looked him in the eye. "You must promise me NOW, that you will protect Christy, keep her close." She got on her toes and whispered in his ear. "She cares about everyone in this building. Even you. So keep her calm, keep her close by." Katie moved. "Trust me, I know these things." Katie left the room, giving them a minute to clooect their thoughts.  

DarkChevalierAngel
Vice Captain

Versatile Businesswoman

2,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Evan_or_L
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:11 pm
"Yes, ma'am." (Wow, these guys are really close. I think I might have accidentally gotten myself into a relationship. Well, I think it is important to keep her safe. This is especially with the work they would do.) "I would love to stay, I haven't seen friendship like this in years, but we need to catch a flight for a formal statement. I thank you so much." *He stuck out his hand. He would rather high-five than shake but it was supposed to be formal.*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:23 pm
Christy stuck her hand out, slapping it. "Didn't I say Katie was scary?" she asked as Katie left. She got up. "Well, just forget all that girly best friend mess you just saw and lets go!" She laughed lightly, trying to not run after Katie and choke her. "Ready to go Seth?"  

DarkChevalierAngel
Vice Captain

Versatile Businesswoman

2,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Evan_or_L
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:32 pm
"It could be because I was isolated for three years,but I don't understand you guys. Well, alright then." *He messed with his scanner for a couple seconds. He reserved a second ticket for christy.* "Alright. Now you HAVE to come with me to DC but you don't have to move. I have to give people a report and you are one of the people who was there. So yeah. Now you can meet my boss. He's really terrifying. Not because he's strong, no I could whoop him. What is scary is his dominating authority. You'll see." *He led Christy out and he saw his drivers headbanging." "Well this looks like a party." *Seth took off his tie shirt and jacket, to reveal his standard t-shirt.* "Let's go."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:38 pm
Christy rolled her eyes, a sign that she was VERY skeptical. "He better not tell ME what to do" She put her backpack in the car, but pulled a tank out of her bag. "Hold on a second." she stood behind a tree and traded shirts. "K, now I feel like me!" Christy grabbed her book from the bag to read. She threw her shirt, and it headed for Seth. ~S**t!!~  

DarkChevalierAngel
Vice Captain

Versatile Businesswoman

2,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Good boy Yuuki

Divine Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:23 pm
L appear from no where and looked at seth and said 'Hi,i am new to this city can you please tell me my current location?' (hmm.this guy is wearing black glasses i think he is blind there no doubt with his S.C.A.R.E i can Prove that he is blind)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:33 pm
Honestly, we don't have time for this sir. Or rather we do but I'm not in the mood, I wanna go home. Evan, Christy get in. Where am I taking you now?  

Criminal Innocence
Crew

Good boy Yuuki

Divine Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:19 pm
'well it only take a minute please?'(what a rude people)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:21 am
(( does L actually go in public with out light?))

"I'm sorry sir, I must be going down, but we are in the San Fransisco district. We are in front of a building for chemical studies. Our current Zip code is 90735."  

Evan_or_L
Captain

Criminal Innocence
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:44 am
((Nope))
Whatever man, the car is leaving now.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:03 am
L say 'thank you for you information' (wow that not a answer i expect for him hm..this man is interesting' before they leave,L aim his watch at the back of they're car and shoot a signal releasier to the car,After that took out his hand phone in a weird way and dialed a number and said watari 'do you mind come to pick me up at 90735?thank you'  

Good boy Yuuki

Divine Explorer

DarkChevalierAngel
Vice Captain

Versatile Businesswoman

2,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:41 pm
Christy grabbed her stuff and was getting in the car. "Everyone of you here, I'm sure, have somewhere important to be. Men like you all don't just wander around, do they?" She said out her side. "Come on Seth, you and I should be going now." As she pushed Seth to the car, she threw L a puzzled look over her shoulder. "Scotty, be a little nicer, please?" She was in the car and Seth was getting in. "Do we have a plane to catch or something? Where are we going?" she asked him.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:36 pm
"Alright, let's move out. Scotty can you get us to the extraction point? If we are lucky none of us have to wait, and we all have to go to DC."
((The extraction point is an airport with a taped off section for specialized personel. The Plane has a private lab, without chemicals that can cause explosions, ( sweatdrop Sorry Christy!) a small meeting room, a small small gym, and a small library. It's a pretty big plane. They even take requests for music over the speakers.))  

Evan_or_L
Captain

DarkChevalierAngel
Vice Captain

Versatile Businesswoman

2,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:54 pm
Christy crossed her legs and looked at Seth. "D.C.? We are going to D.C.?" she said. Christy was reading her book, but listening to the men talk. D.C. got her attention, so she waited for an answer.  
Roleplay:(Intentions) and all things related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games