Welcome to Gaia! ::

Starstorm Literary Rper's Guild

Back to Guilds

A place where Lit/Semi Lit writers can relax,and have fun & create rp's & follow story lines. Share short storys they have written! 

Tags: Roleplaying of all kinds, Art/writing, Contests, OCC chats, Romance 

Reply Fantasy Dust room (rping area)
Demigod High (Accepting(need 1 more boy)/ OPEN!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nights of Nyx

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:33 pm
Nights laughed at Raine, "How sad. I thought you finally learned to hang out with the right crowd." She then shrugged. "Most of thought wrong. And thanks for asking. I've been quite good rather, enjoying myself and make people feel ashamed or in pain." Nights said  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:30 pm
Vale chuckled at her 'crowd' comment, she'd approved of his extended time in the underworld, seemed to think it's effect him and turn him dark or something. Although there was the fact he'd spent his entire life there. He used to be a lot like Nights. Meeting Raine had given him purpose and a new outlook on life. It hadn't changed him back and he knew he'd probably return to that way eventually, neither her or their kids would be able to out live him. "Really Nights?" Vale said in response to her activities. "You really are quite the card..." Vale said somewhat affectionately. Pelendralaar liked her actually, which rather unsettled him, meant she had the potential to be evil like he was.  

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

AriKan

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:03 am
Snapping her fingers, Raine let her powers bind Nights as she looked back at her "Demon, don't push me, I may become a fallen angel just for destroying you on a whim" she opened her fist and the bindings let loose as she kept walking, she really didn't like the girl  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:29 pm
Nights was still able to move, a thin small space was visible between her skin and the angel's power. " Don't try to use your powers, it's useless." She said with a smirk on her face. She turned toward Vale. " I take that as a compliment." She told him  

Nights of Nyx

AriKan

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:44 pm
Raine smirked, she was just as powerful as Vale, she didn't worry about Night's comment, had she really tried, she might have broken the barrier Night had made around herself. She didn't flaunt her power as Vale did but it didn't keep it from being any less and all of the past events had only increased her abilities, Vale knew that and he probably should have warned night but the boy had his ways  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:52 am
Vale sighed. "You two... I'm not even gonna say it, both of you already know..." He said rubbing his temples for a second. "C'mon Raine." He said picking her up and throwing her over his shoulder dispelling Raine's power around Nights and Nights barrier simultaneously. "Later Nights..." He said throwing his hand up as he walked away toward the cafeteria. "Good to see your cute little a** stayed in school..." He teased.  

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100

AriKan

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:39 pm
Raine tried to get off his shoulders, not happy as he picked her up like he had "Put me down" she demanded pissed they no longer had the runes to help her out right now  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:11 am
Vale put her down immediately and you see the glow on the chest where the renewed runes were.

((Ari remember we renew them. And I'm sure you can guess when.))  

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100

AriKan

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:40 am
(Hmm, i must have missed it, dammit)

Raine let out a sigh of relief as she felt him putting her down and she glared at him sternly "What was that about? I was already leaving?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:10 pm
I put on this fake smile to fit in...
User Image

...No one really understands whats going on
inside.

▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀

Miel stopped and turned around, kicking up a cloud of dirt. He saw Vale and Raine goofing off and Miel guessed Vale had come back from the underworld after his long business trip. 'Just in time too, the other students had been causing all sorts of trouble the last couple of weeks...' Miel thought to himself. The mighty Vale put Raine down slowly and a lights shone through the material that was worn, 'Hmm, the rune? I haven't seen it up close yet...' Miel looked back in the direction of his home, contemplating whether or not to stay or to go. After Mina's earthrobbing nagging in his mind Miel found it more than necessary to stay.
"Hello, Vale, good to see you back in one piece." Miel jestered as he approached them, gliding on his rollerblades. "Do you two ever quit playing around with eachother? It get's bothersome at times, really." Miel spun around the two lovebirds, trying to get a glimpse of the glowing rune, but the shine dulled too fast.

Enqlish

AriKan

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:12 pm
Turning cold eyes towards Miel she said "Yeah, playing around, hmm" and starts to turn a cold shoulder to the two of them. She had had enough rage for one night  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:15 pm
Nights hopped down from the tree and looked at Raine, "Do you think anyone find you annoying?" She asked the girl who she despised oh so much. She glared at Vale. "See I knew you liked seeing my little a** in the school still." She told him.  

Nights of Nyx

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:37 pm
Vale stood there taking stock of the situation. There were what seemed to be two angry girls and Miel. Vale was the focus of this fight as it seemed. Physical head to head battles had stopped about a month before this point, and stopped at basically single strikes that dragged into grudging tugs of war that got split up by Vale or the Headmaster. He started at Raine. "You know damn well you were picking a fight. And you..." He said turning and pointing at Nights "Still are... I don't need to break up a fight I'm hungry and I may kill one of you." Turning to Miel. "Thanks, good to see you as well, and... Never."(Stop playing around) he said chuckling. Turning to Nights while Miel and Raine were turned away. He stuck his tongue out at her playfully.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:39 pm
Nights just smirked and crossed her arms. "Let me catch up on what I messed, shall I?" She said and went into his head to where she last saw him to find out what he'd done since that. Not like she cared, she just wanted another way to hurt him, mentally.  

Nights of Nyx

AriKan

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:56 pm
Raine didn't bother to stay around, she, learning a small trick from Vale, transported to her room and walked to her window sill. "Idiot" she muttered and sat in her window, one knee brought up as she rested her head in it while closing her eyes, letting the moonlight shine on her  
Fantasy Dust room (rping area)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games