Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Fetal Containment Field
Fetus Fridge Version 2.0 (chat thread) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Talon-chan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 6:07 pm
LadyInWhite
You know that scene in the movie braveheart where Mel Gibson yells: "FREEDOM!!!" i can imagine a bunch of anti-choicers yelling "FETUS!!!11!!" before they storm an abortion clinic abducting all the women inside and forcing them to give birth... even the ones who just work there and aren't pregnant.
XD It's true!

Many anti-choicers who protest outside of clinics don't realise that MANY women go in there for medical CHECK-UPS not abortions... and yet these pregnant women who want to give birth are harassed about killing their babies.

Wouldn't it be ironic if such harassment caused a pregnant woman to miscarry? XD They would be what caused a woman to spontaneously abort when she wanted to KEEP the kid. Poetic.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 9:16 pm
Yi Min
sybex Shark
There's still like, six posts left. O-O;; I could delete 'em and you could make the rest of it, though.

Does anyone have any pretzels?

Whoa! I am eating pretzels right now. o.O

It is up to you. I was really just hoping we would have a place with collective sources in it. So if a someone asks us to show sources for -so and so- , we can be like BAM!
I demand you send them South Dakota legislators!

Okie dokie then. *goes to delete*

Talon-chan: I've never seen that movie, and yet the image still makes me LAWLROFL.

S. Shark

LadyInWhite

3,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 4:52 am
Talon-chan
LadyInWhite
You know that scene in the movie braveheart where Mel Gibson yells: "FREEDOM!!!" i can imagine a bunch of anti-choicers yelling "FETUS!!!11!!" before they storm an abortion clinic abducting all the women inside and forcing them to give birth... even the ones who just work there and aren't pregnant.
XD It's true!

Many anti-choicers who protest outside of clinics don't realise that MANY women go in there for medical CHECK-UPS not abortions... and yet these pregnant women who want to give birth are harassed about killing their babies.

Wouldn't it be ironic if such harassment caused a pregnant woman to miscarry? XD They would be what caused a woman to spontaneously abort when she wanted to KEEP the kid. Poetic.
Yeah exactly. The whole thing is a big "act before you think" deal with anti-choicers.

It makes me rather sick to think that women who want to have their children will get harrassed by anti-choicers just because the clinic covers every aspect of female reproduction. And if they miscarry wouldn't that be classified as homocide if they consider the leech to be a human being? It's like not only are they killing women who need/want an abortion for whatever their reason might be but they are killing women who want to keep the friggin leech aswell. Pro-LIFE, my a**!!!

I mean, seriously you don't see a bunch of choicers standing outside Maternity wards catching people as they go in and telling them to choose abortion. NOOO. rofl We let you choose. Is that so hard a concept to understand?

@sybex shark: I haven't seen the movie either but i saw that scene in a commercial long ago and somehow it has always stuck with me. ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 11:56 am
sybex Shark
Yi Min
sybex Shark
There's still like, six posts left. O-O;; I could delete 'em and you could make the rest of it, though.

Does anyone have any pretzels?

Whoa! I am eating pretzels right now. o.O

It is up to you. I was really just hoping we would have a place with collective sources in it. So if a someone asks us to show sources for -so and so- , we can be like BAM!
I demand you send them South Dakota legislators!

Okie dokie then. *goes to delete*

Talon-chan: I've never seen that movie, and yet the image still makes me LAWLROFL.

If it's ok with you, I'd like to use what you have and add to it. I will credit you.

These are big pretzels though. I think it's the smaller ones that people seems to choke on. ninja

Yi Min

S. Shark

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 12:02 pm
Uh, I was just going to delete the excess posts from the thread...

Send them anyway!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 2:19 pm
sybex Shark

Send them anyway!

3nodding That works!

I think I should cover them in chocolate mixed with floor cleaner.. ninja  

Yi Min

S. Shark

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 2:24 pm
Yi Min
sybex Shark

Send them anyway!

3nodding That works!

Nono, killing them is illegal. Just send them the pretzels! Ketchep, perhaps, would be alright to represent blood, but...

Mmm, chocolate. I want to make something chocolate, but I don't know what...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:12 pm
sybex Shark
Yi Min
sybex Shark

Send them anyway!

3nodding That works!

Nono, killing them is illegal. Just send them the pretzels! Ketchep, perhaps, would be alright to represent blood, but...

Hmm.. Well, I guess I could buy some small pretzels and cut out the news clip of the President choking on one- to symbolize I want them to do the same thing. Or we could use white chocolate and dye it red. Er.. something like that.

I feel evil.

I want chocolate too! But, for other female reasons.

Yi Min

S. Shark

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 12:17 pm
Yi Min
sybex Shark
Yi Min
sybex Shark

Send them anyway!

3nodding That works!

Hmm.. Well, I guess I could buy some small pretzels and cut out the news clip of the President choking on one- to symbolize I want them to do the same thing. Or we could use white chocolate and dye it red. Er.. something like that.

I feel evil.

Nooooooo! That'll ruin the simplicity!

One needs no reason for chocolate.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 12:46 pm
sybex Shark
Yi Min
sybex Shark
Yi Min
sybex Shark

Send them anyway!

3nodding That works!

I feel evil.

Nooooooo! That'll ruin the simplicity!

One needs no reason for chocolate.

You are right. I would have eaten them as I dipped them in the chocolate anyway. blaugh  

Yi Min

ThePeerOrlando

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 4:52 pm
Screw being symbolic. I say we just start dumping the corpses of women who die from botched back alley abortions on their lawns. Once the bodies start to pile up, thye might reconsider their position.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 6:06 pm
ThePeerOrlando
Screw being symbolic. I say we just start dumping the corpses of women who die from botched back alley abortions on their lawns. Once the bodies start to pile up, thye might reconsider their position.
Nah, can't do that. "Respect the dead" and such. I doubt they'd want to be anywhere close to the people that caused their deaths, even if they're dead.  

S. Shark

ThePeerOrlando

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 9:00 pm
sybex Shark
ThePeerOrlando
Nah, can't do that. "Respect the dead" and such. I doubt they'd want to be anywhere close to the people that caused their deaths, even if they're dead.

Maybe we could convince the person making the decision of what to do with the body to allow us to do so? I'm sure after watching their loved one die over a four week period from an infection and non-stop bleeding, they'd be ******** angry.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 3:46 am
I kept thinking if i ever had to get an abortion i'd ask to have the fetus put into a jamjar and then show it to anyone who came past my house. whee  

LadyInWhite

3,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200

ThePeerOrlando

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 9:00 am
LadyInWhite
I kept thinking if i ever had to get an abortion i'd ask to have the fetus put into a jamjar and then show it to anyone who came past my house. whee

My girlfriend has an innate fear of pregnancy. She freaks out if we see the condom broke (which she always checks), and gets the morning after pill (despite the fact that it makes her incredibly sick for days). I'm sure that if abortion were outlawed and she got pregnant, she'd either kill herself or try and perform a self-abortion. She said she wants to have her mangled body (along with her dead fetus' mangled corpse) to be put on display somewhere to show women the danger of illegal abortion, and hopefully alter someones opinion of illegalizign abortion. Of course this was in a moment of dark rage after hearing about S. Dakota, so I'm unsure if she was just angry or serious. I just sweatdrop  
Fetal Containment Field

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games