lol
i laughed so hard.
i love the part w/ tag, adn the monkeys hands start rubbing him  

Switchblade Saint
Crew

holdingon95

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:27 am
Fall Out Boy Trivia-

Peter Lewis Kingston Wentz the 3rd was born and raised in Chicago. He like "The Nightmare Before Christmas" and even has the cologne. He keeps the dolls of FOB in his bathroom for some unknown reason. The song off From Under The Cork Tree, "I've got a dark alley...(summer song)" (i forgot the rest of the title lol) is about Pete's attempt at suicide. He is not dating Ashlee Simpson, it was just a hook up. He also was in a band called Arma Angelus with Tim Mcllrath of Rise Against.

Patrick Stump's real name is Patrick Stumph. When he first joined the band he signed up to be the drummer. He had never sung for a band nor had he ever took voice lessons. He tends to be more in the background than most other lead vocalists. He doesn't go to most interviews, pretty shy guy I guess you could say.

Joe Trohman is the lead guitarist of FOB. He likes star wars. He smokes. He was doing that fast spinny thing while playing the guitar and accidentaly hit poor ole petey in the face.

Andrew Hurley is the drummer of fall out boy. His dad passed away when he was 5 and he was raised by his mother who was a nurse. He doesn't particularly enjoy Joe's smoking. He likes a band called Misery Signals and has a tattoo of the word "Mom" on his chest. He used to be in Project Rocket the band that came together with Fall Out Boy on the EP "Split".

I know i have no life lol. heart  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:55 am
Lol
that was cool :]
Why does he keep them in his bathroom :/  

Switchblade Saint
Crew

Jocelyn Black

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 4:19 pm
Andy's straightedge. *finds that amusing, awesome, and adorable at the same time*  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 7:20 pm
Ha
i saw the episode of cribs.
"And sometimes, when you just want to play with yourself in the bathtub"

IAMINLOVEWITHPETE'SLAMBO!
<3

Ha! SxE people rule.  

Switchblade Saint
Crew

Jocelyn Black

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 1:48 pm
Yes, they do. Especially if they also happen to have smexy backs. XD
sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 5:37 pm
So I block out the world
With headphones on
It's the O.N.L.Y thing I can do
when I don't wanna talk to no one

Haha
User Image

Block out the world
With headphones on
It's my only escape
I'm losing you in trust
but I can't help but feel

Switchblade Saint
Crew

honey_babe16

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:23 pm
i just really love them
i love patrick's voice. it's so unique.
but pete is so damn hot!!!
xp  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:28 pm
I'm so excited I get to see them at Live Earth!  

Water

Romantic Hunter

honey_babe16

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:53 am
i saw them a while ago in chicago and they have the best concerts ever!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:34 am

Album: High on Infinity
Song: Um, Dance Dance, Thanks for the Memories, A Little Less Sixteen Candles A Little More "Touch Me".
Member: PATRICK. ;o

THEY RAWK.

decoraPerish

Switchblade Saint
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:19 pm
I agree, patrick's voice is amazing.
I love it ♥  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:45 am
heart LOVE THEM! heart

they are #2 on the list of my all-time fave bands! (panic! being #1)

faves from each:

evening out... arrow pretty in punk
take this... arrow grand theft autumn
my heart... arrow love will tear us apart
cork tree... arrow XO
infinity... arrow the (after) life of the party  

grimdarksweetheart

grimdarksweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:01 am
holdingon95
Fall Out Boy Trivia-

Peter Lewis Kingston Wentz the 3rd was born and raised in Chicago. He likes "The Nightmare Before Christmas" and even has the cologne. He keeps the dolls of FOB in his bathroom for some unknown reason. The song off From Under The Cork Tree, "I've got a dark alley...(summer song)" (i forgot the rest of the title lol) is about Pete's attempt at suicide. He is not dating Ashlee Simpson, it was just a hook up. He also was in a band called Arma Angelus with Tim Mcllrath of Rise Against.

Patrick Stump's real name is Patrick Stumph. When he first joined the band he signed up to be the drummer. He had never sung for a band nor had he ever took voice lessons. He tends to be more in the background than most other lead vocalists. He doesn't go to most interviews, pretty shy guy I guess you could say.

Joe Trohman is the lead guitarist of FOB. He likes star wars. He smokes. He was doing that fast spinny thing while playing the guitar and accidentaly hit poor ole petey in the face.

Andrew Hurley is the drummer of fall out boy. His dad passed away when he was 5 and he was raised by his mother who was a nurse. He doesn't particularly enjoy Joe's smoking. He likes a band called Misery Signals and has a tattoo of the word "Mom" on his chest. He used to be in Project Rocket the band that came together with Fall Out Boy on the EP "Split".

I know i have no life lol. heart

actually, most of that is true. kudos, i didn't know some of that... sweatdrop

i have been told that he has the dolls in his bathroom cause he plays with them in the tub. *giggle*

and the song about petey's suicide is the song after that: "7 minutes in heaven (atavan halen)" he took an overdose of the anxiety med ativan. he sais afterward that he kept on isolating himself and the more he did, the more isolated he felt until he just wanted it all to go away. and thus, he overdosed on his pills. poor petey. cry

but i'm sure you do have a life. wink

i'm the one that doesn't. sweatdrop e.g.: ryan ross of panic! has a purple minivan. they nicknamed it "the jellybean" see?  
*The Music*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff