Welcome to Gaia! ::

Starstorm Literary Rper's Guild

Back to Guilds

A place where Lit/Semi Lit writers can relax,and have fun & create rp's & follow story lines. Share short storys they have written! 

Tags: Roleplaying of all kinds, Art/writing, Contests, OCC chats, Romance 

Reply Romance Dust room (rping area)
The Steets ((Accepting and Open)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:35 pm
Leon stepped out of the way and pointed his gun to the head of the guy on floor forcing his head to the ground. "Just watch, if you want to live give the info we need." The guy turned over to Geo and nodded to the guy. "Just tell them man." Leon looked to the guy. "See this one speaks sense... Listen to your partner."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:38 am
Geo pulled out he other gun " Here of guns and roses , bringing you down, well I'm that thorny one with the trigger finger , com'ion and speak i can here the click.. and the silencing bangs for the bullets and crunch penetrating your skulls" She learned down and looked him dead in the eyes her omunus green eyes would chill and one to there very core. "YOU THOUGHT MY BROTHER WAS A BAD a** YOU AN'T SEEN NOTHING YET" She said.

The guy looked paler than ice. "I'll spill I'll spill please just put the gun away!!!"

"Good"  

dark_moon_star
Captain

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:16 am
Leon watched Geo closely, he compared her to her brother in his mind and continued to follow her orders. "Your a clever kid." Leon spoke out and smiled. "Now tell me."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:11 pm
"It was bleeders named Rio and Dean they think there total bad asses and can do whatev'a they damn well please they get us in to this s**t."He looked at her pleading"Please thats all I know"

"Thank'ya for you info and all but i can let you leave with one scratch she shoot his leg it was untraceable bullets"Have a fun walk let go boys" She turned and started to walk away had she really just accomplished that.  

dark_moon_star
Captain

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:49 am
Leon grabbed her and moved somewhere dark. "What was that about?" He whispered to her and took off his mask. "Don't you think that's a bit reckless leaving them all to live? now they know of the attack." He spoke with worry, he removed his hood and her mask before pressing his arms round her in a hug and kissing her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:24 pm
"You think I'm that stupid ...there coted ...they will die in about 15 minutes poison like a thorn" She said softly , Had she just signed there death notes not as much as Leon had assumed. "One thing i learned from My bro was never let the dead man walk. I just can't see there faces go blank as i kill um I'd rather walk away and know it is taken care of." A women screamed ..."I think the deed is done on that note...lets move. Off in the distance you could see a bleed chick looking at the bodies in horror.  

dark_moon_star
Captain

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:57 pm
Leon nodded and bowed to her. "I got it... Let's go, and fast I don't wish anybody to link us with this." He put his mask and hood on and walked depper into the dark alleyway almost invisible to Geo right in front of him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:53 pm
"Yea" She walked at a brisk pace at least we have input on where where heading next.  

dark_moon_star
Captain

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:02 pm
Leon turned to her and smiled under his mask. "Where do you think we should go first and should I contact the group to reconnect together?" Leon asked her waiting for her judgement while thinking of his own idea.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:09 pm
"No lets do this with our small group we have , its cleaner and let liability's to account for" She sighed there was a lot of trouble ahead of them she knew it but she kept her self clam and stern.  

dark_moon_star
Captain

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:26 pm
Leon nodded and looked to her. "Come on then, you can join us in this." He stepped forward into the light and held her hand. "That way I can keep an eye on you."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:40 pm
"Im not that little girl that you have to protect anymore Leon" She said to him" I'm just like you doing the deeds and paying um in full to need be" Something her brother said it wrung true all the same.

((sorry tuff college classes :p))  

dark_moon_star
Captain

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:53 am
((I hear that))

Leon nodded. "I know your not, but it doesn't matter. It's common fact no one person, not even you or your brother, can take a clan alone... Why did you think I stayed initially?" He asked and smiled innocently under his mask thinking about this exact with her brother.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:18 am
"I know I am not super women , I just don't want you risking your neck because where fighting and someone takes a swing at me I can handle it ,I'm not going in alone I'm just fighting the fight that need to be fought. After all you know I hate them with a burning passion they an't getting a swing on me" She looked at him with her fade green eyes that burned even the anger-est man cold. She was in revenge mode."Remember they killed him to"  

dark_moon_star
Captain

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:46 am
Leon nodded. "That's my point, you have to much unsolved anger at them, it will cloud your judgement and eventually kill you... But not if your with me." He drew his blade. "For us this battle will be over in no time."  
Romance Dust room (rping area)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff