Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: Soul Revolution (Recruiting)

Back to Guilds

A literate Bleach guild based 200 years after the death of the Shinigami from Yamamoto's Reign. 

Tags: Bleach, Shinigami, Espada, Vizards, Gotei 13 

Reply 1st Division: Command
Squad One Barracks Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yuni Ukitake

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:56 am
She hugged him with all the love she still had for him but she cried harder into his chest she didn't know what to think. Her emotions were all over and had no organization. She just tried to cry it all out.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:58 am
Karasu kissed her forhead as he sat on one of the chairs with her on his lap still crying in his chest. "Why don't you come with me my love?" Karasu asked her.  

Ghostly Phoenix
Vice Captain

Yuni Ukitake

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:01 am
(Ok going to bed but have an idea that will throw everyone for a loop.)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:30 pm
She raised her head and looked at him. She had tears rolling down her cheeks and her eyes were a little red and puffy. "What are we going to do with the children if I go with you?" She asked him a little worried.  

Yuni Ukitake

Ghostly Phoenix
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:35 pm
"They would come with us." Karasu said to her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:39 pm
Yuni laid her head on his shoulder and began to think about what she wanted to do. She was fighting her feelings to be with Karasu but she knew she want to be with him. She just didn't know what to do because she was the leader of the shinigami. She was lost in thought and had no words at the time.  

Yuni Ukitake

Ghostly Phoenix
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:45 pm
He stood there just holding her. He didn't want this to end.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:49 pm
After a long time of thinking she got up and then pulled him up hugging him. "I will go because I feel that it is what I feel is right." She said to him trying to calm down from her crying.  

Yuni Ukitake

Ghostly Phoenix
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:54 pm
"Are you sure?" Karasu asked her taken away.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:04 pm
She looked down at first a little nervous about what she was going to tell him. "Well I have chosen to leave because I am no longer feeling I belong here." She once again looked down and then back up. "I have to tell you something about my past and how I saved you. No one knows this. Not even the children or the other captains." She said as she looked at him.  

Yuni Ukitake

Ghostly Phoenix
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:06 pm
He waited for her to tell him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:35 pm
She sighed and then began the story. "Long ago when I was still a very young shinigami working in squad 13 under Jushiro I was sent on a mission to hueco mundo. I was his Vice-Captain at the time and we were recently married when this happened. Well anyways we were in the forest of the menos looking for something to help bring Aizen down when we ran into Snezal Aparro. He then killed my team and took me captive. He ran a bunch of exparaments on me and let me go to go back to the soul society saying that it was a warning to the others." Yuni then paused because she now needed to tell him the worse part.

She then resumed as she sat back down on her bed in case this story caused her to go into a freak out. "When I got back to the soul society I was immediately taken in to be checked out but they found nothing. Then one day when I was training with Jushiro something took over me. I didn't remember a thing but Jushiro assured me that it was an inner hollow. He sent me to the world of the living to train with the other vizards at the time to gain control over it. He also kept it a secret from everyone else. Once I got back from the world of the living or the "mission" that Jushiro sent me on I concealed it within me and never used it." She then took another pause because this was where she was going to explain how she saved him.

She continued to end the story. "Then the day came where I saved you from your inner self. You went into one of your struggles with your inner self and I had to use my inner hollow to save you. By the time you woke up I had already concealed her back inside me so you never even sensed her. So every weird thing that happened while I was pregnant had to do with the fact that we are both vizards and the children are too. With the vizard rebellion happening I no longer feel safe in the seireitei and the children are also no longer safe. Thatt is the reason I choose to go with you." She suddenly got a headache and then lost consciousness but her body was being controled by another. "Hello Karasu. It's been too long since I have seen you." Said the possessed voice coming out of Yuni's body.  

Yuni Ukitake

Ghostly Phoenix
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:45 pm
Karasu didn't say a single word but simply observed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:03 pm
"What's wrong Kara....." Suddenly there was a change in the voice. "Kage Usage did I say you were allowed to come out?! Get back in my inner world and stay there till you are needed!" Then the creepy voice came back. "But Yuni I just wanted to say hi...." Yuni fought back with her voice, "No not right now because I'm sure he is in enough shock already." The voice for the last time came back and said gloomily, "Ok fine.....As you wish Lady Yuni." Yuni then regained control and got up and walked over to Karasu. "Sorry about that. She gets happy when new people learn about her." She said worried about his reaction.  

Yuni Ukitake

Ghostly Phoenix
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:13 pm
"Who will take over the soul society?" Karasu asked.  
1st Division: Command

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff