Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Slave Market!!!~

Back to Guilds

Come and be either a slave or a master. What happens is for your characters to decide. 

Tags: Slave, Master, Market, Role playing 

Reply The Every Thing Slave Market!!!
Slave Market Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXDead girl 666Xx
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:18 pm
*Ow* were you go I go Tess  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:19 pm
94bubbles94
Tess is chasing Sora's tail. She tries to jump for it, and hits the bars. Still reaching for her tail! " I would like to live in a house where nobody acted like they hated you."* Licks her lips and starts chasing again.* " How ...... about ......you..... Sora?" "GOTCHA!" *Caught her tail*

"good then you both would like it at my place, if you want that then feel free to join me but I have to leave now, I need to see if my other slave is ok, she's been in this place awhile so I'm not leaving her for long periods of time." (I really do have to go though so continue at Chase's home if you want but I need to get some sleep)  

InSanity893

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:20 pm
" Hmmmm... Were like sister now huh?" Tigress thinks for a minuet. " Ok. If you'll have us. Then I guess we'll go with you."
(ok night)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:21 pm
*fallows Tess* (night)  

xXDead girl 666Xx
Crew

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:24 pm
xXDead girl 666Xx
*fallows Tess* (night)

Tess walks out of the market with confidence as she follows chase to his house. ( Will you still be on for a while? If you will we have to go to chase's house.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:26 pm
(Yeah I stay up for a long time) To Chase's house  

xXDead girl 666Xx
Crew

XxX-iRaWr2-xXx

2,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:02 pm
Miyu was a new slave in this slave market  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:58 am
Summer's hand were bound, and her feet were in shackles. She was shoved into a cage near the middle of the market, and the guards connected her shackles to the wall. Maybe this wouldn't have happened if i didn't fight back... She felt uncomfortable here, and potential master were walking around looking at her & the other slaves. She shuddered at the thought of being bought.

The warden walked around talking to Masters and Mistresses. He admired his new slaves, and cherished his slave market as if it were his child. He walked up to Miyu. " Be good, and you'll get out of here faster."
He walked up to Summer. " Your new to this, and they didn't give you a collar.. I don't think you'll be needing one while your chained up to the wall." He smirked and walked off.

Summer slumped down. Her hand were still bound together, and her feet weren't moving anywhere. She sat down and waited for someone to come by. Stupid fat b*****d... She sighed.  

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100

-l- Zepar -l-
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:56 am
User Image
Rin Himura

"It was right in front of you, and you still didn't notice it."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:01 pm
Summer looke over and saw Rin.

The warden came over to Rin. " Well now. Its good to see your finally awake. You'll be good now won't you?"  

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100

-l- Zepar -l-
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:04 pm
User ImageUser Image
Rin Himura and Sarara

rin just stared at the warden then nodded slightly she didnt know anything about this place nor did she know anyone she just kept silent since she didnt know if she says anything if it would offend someone.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:15 pm
"Humph." He walked away from her, and went into his office to watch tv.

" Hey, you look scared. I'm new here to, but I'm also in a far worse position than you seem to be." Summer giggled. She was only trying to cheer her up a little. " By the way. I'm Summer Hiro, and you are?"  

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100

-l- Zepar -l-
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:17 pm
User Image
Rin Himura

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:30 pm
She sighed. " I'm pretty sure he's the warden, but to me hes a lazy bastrad. He seems kind of .... mean. If you don't mind me asking, Why are you here?"  

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100

-l- Zepar -l-
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:34 pm
User Image
Rin Himura

"well....i travel worlds and on mine my parents had disowned me when they found out im a shape shifter everyone hated me so...i couldn't bear it anymore when i came to this world the only thing i could think of was a slave market...and you?" she asked her.

The Every Thing Slave Market!!!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games