Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dark Hand

Back to Guilds

Meant for skilled creative writers who like to role play 

Tags: Dark, action, fighting, romance, story 

Reply Dark Hand role playing
Capital Prime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Monopoly
  yes
View Results

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 8:28 pm
“What did you…why would the cor go through so much length…You need to get real with me right now. If any cor steps foot near this town I will figure everything out about you the ugly way and I won’t need you around to do it.” Terra got near your face; tentacles placed on either side of yours, and looked you in the eye. You could sense fear, see it in the way she wasn’t sure what part of you to look at. “The Cor company is called Harvenger. Their CEO is a big burly cor named Tauk. I have a representative there now speaking with them about the terms forcing them to never enter Sizzir. If you are about to compromise everything you better tells me who you are.”Terra was more serious then she had been the whole week. Things had gotten very real and very fast. She was scared, upset, and for some reason all she still cared about with this strange telth that ran into her town. He had her so intrigued she couldn’t let go. It killed her that she may have to sacrifice her night plans with him to set everything straight.  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 5:09 pm
Tozzar stood up and downed his drink in one gulp. Tauk, it had to be Tauk, it couldn't have possibly been anyone else; things like it not being the man hunting him could only happen to anyone who wasn't Tozzar. Tozzar on the other hand was doomed for things like this to repeatedly happen to him at every turn. Tozzar put his glass down and started to snicker. He hadn't expected it was the funny part. After everything that had happened during this trip he hadn't realized the inevitably that Tauk would show up on this planet while he was there. Tozzar's laughter grew louder and louder as he thought about the situation. In a few seconds he was starting to freak out Terra with his insane laughter.

"Terra, I downplayed how important I was a second ago. It isn't just thousands of lives that rest on my decisions and actions, it almost all of living creatures actually. I have my hands on information that will allow me to either allow, or stop two intergalactic genocides, and possibly a third one as well." He paused to laugh again, "It's so funny I can decide the fate of so many intergalactic genocides I forget exactly how many there are. Tauk is after this information, what for I do not know, why I do not know, hell he is one of the people who might be in the middle of planning a genocide." Tozzar thought about telling Terra that he was on his way to leading a massive UA strike against Tauk's base, but he needed to wait to see whose side she was on to tell her that. "Now the only question I have, is what are you gonna do about it? Choose your words wisely, I menitioned at the beginning of this that your jail cell couldn't hold me, and that being out of it only made my escape easier." Tozzar was already forming plans for any way this could go, but they all depended on Terra's reaction.  

Dugan195
Crew

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 5:24 pm
“Wow that… that is quite the load you have there.” Terra started, her own laughter following Tozzar’s crazy noise. They ended up laughing together for a good minute or so. She searched for the right words but she just didn’t know what to say. What does anyone say when they have just been faced with the thought of genocide. No words came to mind so she did the only thing that came to mind. She kissed him. As crazy as it was, kissing Tozzar was the only thought that came into her mind and she was the kind of risk taker that went for it.

“Incoming transmission mamm. Would you like me to post it to your con link or display on screen.” An automated telth slither of a voice called over the entire room. Terra pulled away long enough to answer yes.

“Answer does not compute… displaying transmission on screen.”

“Hey there Miss Hearts just letting you know the good news. I just finished up here with Tauk and everything is a go. The b*****d signed it. We have ourselves a deal with the devil Miss Hearts. Mission complete.” A scrawny telth spoke loudly on the other side of the screen. He was sitting alone inside a vessel and a champagne glass in one tentacle. “There were a few minor setbacks and he changed the final wording of the contract but we will not see another Harvenger as long as we keep our end.”

The information you just heard seemed quite contradictory. You asked Terra which side she was on, didn’t have an answer, and now you hear they just signed a contract with them. You looked at her and she seemed close to tears.

“Tauk killed my father when I was a little seedling. Sizzir was a peaceful cattle and docking town and they had no business being here. My father accidently got in the way of a Harvenger mech and they killed him, called it collateral damage.” Terra shared with you, still holding you at your arms.  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 5:36 pm
"So find out what this change to the contract is, and lets hope they haven't seen me....no they saw me, lets see to just confirm they wants us a payment." Tozzar said sitting back down with a laugh. Terra was a really emotional girl. That would make her useful to Tozzar if he needed assistance in alluding Tauk once again. She was a beautiful girl, but no where near capable of handling intergalactic politics. She was just a small town girl swept up in this mess.  

Dugan195
Crew

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 6:22 pm
“Simon what were the changes?” Terra asked quickly as she moved in front of a camera so that he could see her. She motioned for you to stay still.

“The seemed to be very interested in that show you put on over there. He wanted your news inmates. I don’t think I will ever understand that cor. They are all loony.” Simon laughed as he took another drink. “Tauk told me as long as he got those few inmates he would sign the contract. We have the cor’s signature, now all we need is to deliver the telth.”  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 6:34 pm
Troyce moved quickly and quietly through the busy night streets. He moved unnoticed as everyone else with a life passed him by. His destination was the Lunar Angels head quarters. Everyone else was probably heading home. As Troyce got closer to the building he fiddled with an application on his wrist that would alter his appearance as he did when he became Das Berg.

“Welcome to the Lunar Angels volunteer post. If you could, please fill out a few informational documents and then head over to the information stand. We will meet with all of you in a bit to discuss your positions with us here at Lunar Angels.” A uniformed telth woman said in front of the groups of random people that had showed up to volunteer. Troyce, under disguise, sat near the back.

The senior telth spy filled everything out flawlessly and efficiently. He did everything he could to not draw attention to himself. This consisted of filling out paper after paper and not making eye contact. Once the uniformed agent reappeared she took the group into the head quarters for a tour. All Troyce had to do was wait until they were close enough to the holding cells before he would sneak out of the volunteer group. Unfortunately he couldn’t get a hold of Tozzar to warn him he was about to free them all.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Dugan195
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 8:42 pm
Tozzar leaned back in his chair and snickered as the office man finished speaking. "It wouldn't be my life if that wasn't the case. So Terra the ball is in your court, what are you going to do? Honor the contract? Rebel? You gotta do what you gotta do, but I gotta do what I gotta do as well." Tozzar said looking at her in the eyes with cold intent. Tozzar had many plans to counter anything that happened in the next few moments. Anything and everything could make or break has plans while the same things could be exactly what he was looking for. Anything was possible now, the stakes were high, the players here, and now the show was abuot to begin.  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 10:05 pm
“Do you think this is some kind of game? This jeopardizes the safety of everyone in this city. You want to treat this like it is a simple decision and then react? Just like that!” Terra seemed a bit offended. She pulled away to her own chair. “It is hard to say what my choice is in this matter. We will probably have somewhere close to a week before Tauk wants his side of the deal. Until then you can either be helpful or go back into your jail cell. Now if Tauk attacks this city we have a very capable army of soldiers. The Lunar Angels are ready to react to any situation and we will fight for this city. If you compromise this cities safety you are an enemy of this city. I do not know who you think you are but you do not want to be my enemy!” Terra continued with more ferocity than you had seen all night. She was very serious when it came to the city.

“I am detecting a disturbance Miss Terra. Would you like me to alert an agent?” The automated voice said out loud.

“That is quite alright, thank you.”

“Alert set to automatic level 6”

“Shut up would you.”

“So what is it you’re planning on doing super secret telth man with the universe in his pocket? It looks as though a very powerful and angry Cor wants you for whatever reason. Are you going to run? Are you going to condemn this city to death?”  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Dugan195
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 4:12 pm
Tozzar smiled and looked out the window at the Cityscape, "You going to give me a ship? If so I will be glad to run, but short of that I find that running will be rather hard as like I said if I just run off on the planet they will raze this planet to catch me. Find a merchant ship leaving, a regular one and get us on. The cor think we are in jail with you having no idea who we are. Tauk isn't stupid he knows I wouldn't have told you anything about who I raelly am....unless they particular absolutely unlikely circumstances came up."  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 2:53 pm
“What does the ETA look like gentlemen?” Dowser asked as he entered the commanding floor of the UA Battle star. The burly man was dressed for combat in his space suit as was the rest of the crew on the deck. The two he spoke to stood and saluted with a full fists pointing outward from their chest. One stepped forward to answer as Dowser nodded in reply.

“Sir, under ideal conditions, Poseidon is scheduled to arrive at destination in 5 days and 3 hours.” The soldier spoke as directly as he could without making eye contact. This made Dowser laugh.

“s**t boy, you need to loosen up.” Dowser was still laughing. “This must be your first time in space.”

“Yes sir, it is.”

“Call me sir one more time and I will blow your brains out.”

“Yes s…. alright.”

“Dowser as navigation expert I would suggest we run a different route. It will add a day but I am getting red flags from headquarters. Does this flight not have consent from the committee?” The other soldier spoke up. He was red in the face and unsure how to continue.

“You leave that up to me. Just get this whale of a ship flaying and don’t look back. It is not my fault upper management doesn’t get the severity of this mission.”

“I thought the files said this flight was a birthday present for your son?”

“My son’s birthday is a very serious matter!” Dowser leaned in closer to the soldier asking all the questions. He hovered over him with a stern disapproving face. “Any more questions?”

“No sir!”

“Shela download the rest of those files to my con link. I have some more reading to catch up on and only 5 days to do it.” Dowser said as he headed for his chair at the center of the deck. All around him were busy computers and UA associates working everyone.

“It is done sir.”

The massive battle star called Poseidon rocketed on through space toward the Telth outskirts. The ship and its 100,000 or so crew worked furiously to keep everything in line. It was a flying army ready to respond to anything. The whole thing was aimed at Sizzir and the Lunar Angels.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 3:10 pm
Troyce’s entrails twitched in excitement. He had been hiding in a restroom for over an hour now waiting for the first telth Lunar Angle soldier to walk in and relieve himself. It took Troyce less than a second to, without any struggle, slice the soldier from out of his armor and steal his identity. He dumped what was left of the poor unsuspecting telth into a stall along the back. Troyce emerged with his new undercover identity and moved through the security lines without as little as once glace. His next target was the commanding room for the holding wing. He would need to cut off cameras and automated defense systems if he was to brake in there and free Tozar, Das Berg, and Barney. So far Troyce was lucky. The Lunar Angles was a young enough company that not many of their operatives knew each other and nor did they know what everyone else should be doing. All he had to do if asked was spit a quick lie and keep on moving. He was begging to have some fun with it even. One group he even ordered to let him by and they did without questions.

Once inside the commanding room for the whole wing, Troyce attached a jammer to a set of computers to disrupt the whole room. It didn’t take long before a commotion started over the broken communication and people began to freak out. Troyce assassinated every target as soon as he saw the opportunity. His long heated chords attached to his tentacles made quick work out of every target. They were all to thrown off to catch him doing assassinating anyone until it didn’t matter anymore. Once the last was killed Troyce hacked the command center and downloaded a looping file that made the building think it was safe and free of any disturbance. Troyce was now in the clear to enter the holding floor and free his friends.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 3:24 pm
“Yeah I know you just sensed that. I could have told you it was going to happen eventually. I have some pretty powerful friends and this will not work out in your favor.” Das Berg laughed a little when he sensed the downloaded file flow over the system and the defensive mechanisms in the holding floor calm down. The lasers were still up but those could only be disengaged by a button just on the outside of the cell itself. Das Berg moved toward the center of his cell and started stretching. It was his way of taunting the guards. He knew he would be freed soon and he wanted them to know it too.

“You are not getting out of this place man machine.” The heavily armored telth spoke. He raised a tentacle to reveal the cyborg nature of his being. The metal forked end spun like an augur until it moved so fast it was hard to tell there was more than one piece. The telth swiftly pulled the tentacle downward and then crashed it into the device that stopped the lasers. He shredded the mechanism they would open the gate and instead it overheated. The beams of the cell got hotter and hotter while sparks shot out every once in a while. “I may be hated for being a cyborg as well but at least I am not a human!” The telth said and then stepped away. He began to order the guard in the hall to move into a defensive pattern. If anything entered, they would be ready.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 3:32 pm
“I don’t think I can let you leave. I can’t let this happen.” Terra’s voice was rising. “I don’t want to give you up to that demon cor but what choice do we have. Is there anything else we can do? What if we planned a way to stop him and his company from the inside if we send you in? There has to be a way we can make this work for all of us.” Terra was beside herself. “Level 2 Shieyth!” With those words the gravity in the room cut off and a set of automatic turrets moved from out of the walls on either side of the exit. “I don’t want this either whoever you are. So what do you say we figure this out together.”  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 7:02 pm
Tozzar looked at Terra and laughed as the turrets moved towards him. He looked at them and smiled speaking in a completely calm and serious voice, "You know I don't think you are the one who understands the gravity of what is going on. First you didn't caught all of my friends, and the one still on the outside is one of the best assassins I have ever seen. He can even fool me, and I am a damn good spy so I can spot the best of them. He is probably already trying to free us. The cyborg you caught is one of the best combatants in his company, and it is a HUGE," Tozzar put emphasis so Terra could guess it was someone like the UA without actually knowing," a** company and I doubt your small little jail cell will hold him longer than he chooses." Tozzar grabbed Terra's discarded glass and took a sip before extending it out to her, "Those turrets don't frighten me either dear. Oh and I forgot. You are forgetting how important I am. That huge a** company my cyborg friend works for will pay any cost to retrieve me unharmed. They have already sent one task force to get me and that failed. They will send an army this time to get me back safe. You said you wanted to keep this place from becoming a warzone between you and the Cor. That isn't a war you should be afraid of. Tauk would occupy this city in minutes, killing all of your men in seconds. The damage to the city during the "fighting" would be minisule."

Tozzar posed to let the first bit of information sink in before continuing, "The battle between the Cor army and the army that is probably on its way for me now is what you should be afraid of love. All I have to do is get away from you and hide for a couple of days to garuentee the battle and increase my safety. Once the battle begins I find my chances of getting off this rock to be dramatically increased; should you decide to try and give me to the Cor that is. Now what I will offer you is this. We stage a violent escape, one that is loud and public. One the Cor will believe to be real. One that will prove that I am off this planet. Then they won't be interested in burning your company down over. You might have trouble getting them out of here permantetly for a bit though. Though honestly I will tell you straight up. You are looking at two options. Not being able to permanently keep the Cor off as easily or as soon or I will turn this place into a warzone. I dig you girl, but I don't know you nor do I care about this planet in particular. I am dealing with the survival of entire species, your little port is nothing to me. I could sleep like a baby knowing I sacrificed this city to stop the things I am going up against. If you think I am bluffing know this; I signed up to betray the Telth race as a spy without a second thought, have killed innocents for their identity to make my traveling a bit easier. Started entire conflicts as smoke screens that resulted in the deaths of hundreds. I WILL let this city burn to keep myself safe Terra Hearts. If I stay on this planet it will burn."  

Dugan195
Crew

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 12:33 am
“Well don’t you just have it all figured out. You know, I pegged you for the wrong kind of telth. I thought I saw some heart in you but you are no different from Tauk or those money whorring big company leaders. Yeah I have made up my mind. I won’t hold you hear any longer whoever you are. But know this, when I thought I saw heart, I thought I saw the only chance you have at happiness. I was inspired and that is why you are here before me now. It turns out you like spending life in a jail cell. Yes love you are free from my cells but you’re only trading that for a different one. Whatever company you are talking about is just going to do the same.” Terra appeared to be hurt but she masked her emotions this time. She would know show weakness and deny you any game. “code 5!”

The gravity restored in the room and Terra landed gracefully. She reached for her robe and moved for an office just on the other side of the floor. She never looked back at you, only stepped away in even-careful strides. “You will have your ship. Speak with Shieyth to finalize your plans. I have other work to attend too.”

“Based on conversation, you now have permission to be issued a ship. There are two options. Option number one allows you to leave peacefully as false prisoners of the Lunar Angels and be shipped to the moon base where our maximum security prison stands. While on the way the ship will be turned over to you and you will be free to go. Option number two allows you to stage a break out. You will leave and find a ship we have designated for you to take. You will be monitored and breaching these terms will change the terms of this agreement.” The automated voice spoke to you in a plain manor. While she described each mission an image of all the necessary information blew up on a screen. “Awaiting your answer.”  
Dark Hand role playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games