Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gundams and Randomness!

Back to Guilds

A guild for anyone that loves mech, anime, or roleplaying, or even just being random! 

Tags: Anime, Mecha, Gundam, Roleplay, Close-knit 

Reply Roleplays
Gundam ACAM: The Protectors [Re-opened, New Rule change] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tacos?
  Yes pl0x
  No thx Im full
View Results

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:42 pm
Chris zipped around Kamon's attacks and slipped sideways to dodge the buster shot. It was Koza and Byrd. "Hmmm, this will be fun." Chris slipped form side to side to make it impossible to get a lock on him. He finally reached the group of suits and attacked. He shot at Seraph with his buster pistol and swung at Wrath with his solid blade.

"Hey, thanks for saving me. My power is already gone. I'm floating dead here." Nick put on his suit so he'd be able to breath. "Kamon if you wouldn't mind could you get me inside?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:32 pm
Marie arrived at Nick's words, the three Censura dolls in a defensive formation.
"Kamon's busy at the present. Will I do, instead?" Two of the dolls began to spread the ranks of the encroaching Atonement forces with lightly scattered fire, while the third doll latched onto the disabled Gundam and dragged it to safety. Marie herself began to track Chris's tiny figure, barely framed visibly against the darkness. Seeing his target, Marie darted off toward Byrd and Koza. She delivered a light kick to both mobile suits, and fired her ion stream weapons, hoping to engulf and slow down the miniature mobile suit.  

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

Frog Apocalypse
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:41 am
Kamon blinked a few times, the last shot a bit too close for comfort. "Well, you could have let us know you were going to fire. Good to see you back, but save the chit chat for later, we've got a battle to fight." He moved Nick into the bay, and flew back out, using the speed of Raikou to hide himself.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:12 am
((Uh, Marie already moved Nick into the bay. or were you not paying attention?))  

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:30 pm
((lets just say helpped Marie to make it easy.))

Chris became enraged after he escaped the stream. He charged at Marie with his pistol and solid blade.

"Thanks Marie, Kamon. I'm out for this one. To much wiring to do." Nick got out of Ater and looked at the damage. There was a large gash in the side and the wiring inside looked melted and fused.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:15 am
((works for me lol..))  

Frog Apocalypse
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:13 pm
((Poor Ty. We're leaving her again. And Ky, are you gonna stick with it this time?))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:20 am
((hey guys I have been thinking and I think i'm going to change Chris gundam body to the form of an Astray Red Frame Kai. Right now Chris' body is a mini freedom gundam. What do you think?))  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Frog Apocalypse
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:05 am
((well... just do it so it makes sense and not just poofs like that in the middle of battle lol))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:28 pm
((Ya mean it? YAY! XD))  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:40 pm
((Poor Ty...Says you! Post as John already, I wanna shoot you with my sword! scream ))

Adalwulf left his laptop to continue through breaking into the enemy's database and went to pick up a bit of the sword Kamon had taken out of Zero. He frowned, noticing it felt different than any metal he'd touched before. Going back to his laptop, he set it on the table, then wandered over to Nick. He whistled lowly when he saw the damage. "I'm going as fast as I can on the security measures," He noted to Nick. "So far no info on whoever they are yet."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:50 pm
(("I wanna shoot you with my sword!" rofl ))

"No need now. It's a church. The Church of Final Atonement. Whatever that is." Nick pulled out all the fused wires and hoses. "What a mess. I mean it wouldn't be so bad if he was larger and easier to track but because of his size he can be very precise with his hit's. So his knowledge of gundams put's him at an advantage." Nick sighed as he saw just how close Chris was to killing Nick as well.  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:27 pm
((Yes, Strider. Yes I do. =D))

"Church of Final Atonement..." Adalwulf repeated, going back to his laptop. Curiosity came to him. He searched up the name. No results. He blinked and tried another search engine. None. "What?" Closing that out, he turned his attention to hacking through the last barrier into the systems. "Nick, can you come and check out this hunk of metal for me?" He nodded at the piece on the table. "Kamon asked me to figure out what it is, but I'm kind of busy here."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:46 pm
((no think about it pervertedly for a sec XD))

"Hmm? Sure. Nick took the peice of metal and noticed that it was very light but unmaluable. "Hmmm, seems pretty light. Nick placed it into a mchine that could tell them what it was and alot of big words Nick couldn't understand came up. He Adal what's this?"  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:19 pm
((That's what I did after I first read it... sweatdrop Now I don't want to eat pork today...))

"Wait one seeec..." Adalwulf began to type, starting slow. He'd have to manually hack into it and disable his programs. "Just write it down for me. Need to concentrate."  
Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games