Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ♫ Pet Journals
[J] Star Haven RP Archive (Keep) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:59 pm
Rivas gave Almond his best innocent smile, though the effect might have been a bit ruined by the fang that peeked out as he did. "Now why would I ever do something like that?" He asked. Then, he let out a snort. "I don't plan to give you a reason to. I hate beating up on people smaller and weaker than me. So...childish and bully-esque." His tone became ever-so-slightly haughty as he said that.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:07 pm
That last statement, coupled with the tone of voice the other used, was like a kick to the gut for Almond. It sounded to him like the other was... mocking him almost. He gives a low, almost dangerous sounding growl and turns to shoot the other a glare, eyes fairly spitting sparks. It never crossed his mind that he'd brought the teasing on himself with his statements as he leaps to his feet and stalks over, putting his face right in the others. "Call me weak and small again, I ******** dare you." He practically spat out, his whole body tense and advertising how badly he wanted to hit the other.  

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:47 pm
Almond's response actually sent a jolt of fear through Rivas. Even though he knew he was physically and magically stronger than the Baddie, There was no not feeling nervous when his personal space was invaded so violently. "Look, I didn't mean-and you said yourself-" Rivas let out a soft growl and quit trying to protest, instead simply, putting out his hands and shifting in such a way that he rolled and pinned Almond underneath him. "Calm down." He said firmly. "We've already done the fighting thing once and I really don't want to do it again."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:55 pm
Almond's eyes widen and he lets out a small yelp of surprise as he was pinned. That fact, more than the other's words or tone, killed his anger and desire to maim something almost as effectively as a bucket of ice water would have done. He decides that staying as still as possible would be in his best interest at the moment, especially considering the other moved damn fast for his size. Almond wasn't one to normally back down from anything, but well, there was a first time for everything, and today seemed to be full of firsts. "........... Wouldn't have mattered anyway... You obviously won before it even started." He says with a weak chuckle, pretty sure that if the other had been of a darker personality that he probably would have had his head ripped off or something.  

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:30 pm
Rivas relaxed a little at Almond's words. "Guess I did," he said, his tone much more mild. He took a few long moments before he finally rolled off Almond, returning to his casual reclining position on the grass. "And I've learned to watch what I say around you. Quite the temper, eh?" He said, but the grin on his face was entirely playful.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:38 pm
Almond stays laying on the grass, tilting his head enough to glance over at the other when he spoke again. "I know I'm small for my race. I... don't like it being pointed out is all." He mumbles, face coloring again. "I dunno... I just see red when anyone else points it out. Not a whole lot gets processed during those moments." He tilts his head again, thinking, the wings on his head wriggling slightly. "Y'know, I think you're the first one so far that I didn't actually damn near maul before coming to my senses. Guess we can count ourselves lucky about that?" He gives a low chuckle, then shrugs. "Tch... At least nobody was hurt, well, my pride was, but... it seems to be taking quite a bit of abuse already today, so what's a bit more, right?" He sits up slowly, looking around for a moment before looking over at the other again. "You hungry? We shouldn't be too far from ma's place now, and she's probably cooking something."  

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:32 am
Rivas cracked a smile. "I'm sorry myself. Didn't know that was your...berserk button, of sorts." He would keep it in mind, and would carefully avoid commenting on it int he future. "Guess we can. Glad I have quick reflexes." he said, shrugging. "And you're right aobut that. Bruised pride gets better a lot quicker than a bruised body," Rivas pointed out casually. The temptation of food was far too much to resist when offered to him, as was the temptation to meet the mother Almond spoke so highly of. "Yeah, I'm hungry. If your mom wouldn't mind, I'd love to come by for a visit and a meal." He grinned.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:09 pm
Almond gives a small shrug at that. "I'm sure everyone has a 'berserker button'." He then grins and stands up, waiting for Rivas to stand before leading the way to a small, worn dirt path near where they lay. "Ma's place is on this trail. She lives alone, even though I've told her she needs to get over my deadbeat dad and find someone else for her life. And I'm sure she won't mind a bit of extra company."

~*~

Maple hums softly to herself as she putters about in her kitchen, cleaning up after the large lunch she'd just finished making and putting the now clean dishes away. The food she'd made sat on the table in the dining room of the log cabin she lived in, the scent wafting out through the open door.  

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:54 pm
Rivas nodded. "At least you know what yours is. And now I know it, too." He stood up and followed Almond, a slightly sad look crossing his face. "I'll be honest, I've never seen devotion like that. My dad...goes from one woman to another with no thought for them. I don't think he means to be that way, but, y'know, intentions aren't for s**t. I've already got two half-siblings and I'm sure there'll be more." He snorted. "But enough about me. Tell me a little more about your mother. She sounds like a wonderful person."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:18 am
Almond blinks at that, thinking for a moment before swishing his tail slightly. "I don't really know what else to say about her, really. I know I didn't make her life easier when I was younger, being what I am, but she still never really raised a hand to me. She would just get... sad and depressed. That more than anything I think is what helped me control myself a bit better. She loves to bake and cook, and I'm sure she's friendly enough to others, even if she hasn't had anyone visit her for quite some time. You'll see what I mean when we get inside." He had stopped outside a small hut mostly hidden a cove of trees, almost blending in with the leaves and bark. "Ma, I'm home! And I brought company!" He calls out as he opens the door, reaching back to grab Rivas' hand and lead him inside if need be.

Maple blinks and looks up at Almond's voice, smiling brightly at him and the Wazzit behind him. "Oh, hello there. I'm Almond's mother, Maple." The brown bodied, maple leaf colored regular extended a flour covered hand to Rivas, smiling warmly at the two of them. "I believe this is the first time Almond has ever brought anyone home with him. Are you two staying for lunch? I'm quite sure I've made enough for all of us." She says, leaf green wings fluttering slightly behind her.  

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:28 pm
Rivas listened in silence as Almond described his mother, a smile crossing his face. "You're lucky to have someone like her," he said. He immediately liked the small, hidden cottage, blending so nicely into the forest. It as as well-camouflaged as Almond, and its very natural look appealed to the Wazzit. He was surprised when Almond grabbed his hand, but gave Maple a smile and a wave. "It's wonderful to meet you, ma'am," he said politely, taking her hand and shaking it. "I'd be glad to stay, if you don't mind." She was just as sweet as Almond had described, it seemed, and utterly impossible not to like.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:49 pm
Maple seems to smile brighter at Rivas' reply, if that were even possible, gently ushering the two males to sit at the table. "Wonderful! It's been so long since we've had company. In case my son didn't mention, I'm Maple, his mother." She smiles again, setting the various dishes she'd made on the table and grabbing clean plates and silverware, glasses too and a pitcher of water.

Almond coughs slightly in embarrassment, then looks up at his mom. "I did say you were my ma, just didn't give your name is all. An this is Rivas. Met him while I was out napping." He said, leaving it up to Rivas to give the exact details of their meeting if he so chose.  

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:44 pm
Rivas's smile only seemed to grow. Maple was the kind of mother he only wished he had. In fact, she had to be the kind of mom every kid dreamed of. "Well, it's wonderful to meet you, Maple." He said. He grinned over at Almond, looking a little embarrassed. "I suppose that would be one way to put it. Another way would be to say that I accidentally tripped over your son. I was...ah...less than focused on where I was going." He let out a little nervous laugh.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:51 pm
Maple chuckles slightly at Rivas' response, then eyes her son for a moment before looking back at Rivas. "Knowing my son, he was probably napping some place where he wouldn't have easily been seen, so it isn't entirely your fault that you tripped over him. I honestly don't know where he gets that habit from."

Almond has the decency to blush at that, looking firmly down at the table as if it were the most interesting thing in the world now.  

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:58 pm
Rivas let out a small laugh. "I won't speak more on the subject," he said, shaking his head. "It was a lucky meeting, certainly, and I'm glad I ran into him, no matter how awkwardly it started."  
♫ Pet Journals

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games