Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
Ideas, Questions, Suggestions? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:29 pm
@ Bell: Yeah I think I misread your post and saw that post as a 'blank card' and not the actual student card XD They would not be involved in detention then - Calder can take their place!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:34 pm
So, Gaia is a 'tard and won't let me link to my Minipet profile due to the gap in my username on there. Is there any way I can change my username on that site?  

The Red Dame

Friendly Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Loiterer 100
  • Elocutionist 200

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:40 pm
Your Link  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:56 pm
Ah, so apparently I'm the 'tard. Thank you. ^^;  

The Red Dame

Friendly Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Loiterer 100
  • Elocutionist 200

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:57 pm
If we posted more than once in both the office rp and the detention rp, do we use them both for 1 rp point each (if our word count exceeded 800 for each thread)?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:16 pm
Are the Voodoo Doll minipets alive, or do they not come to life until they evolve into a teacher doll?  

The Red Dame

Friendly Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Loiterer 100
  • Elocutionist 200

shibrogane

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:22 pm
OKAY SO if there is a character who died and came back, but is not technically undead but sort of reanimated by a higher power/demon and have reaper-esque powers because of that, are they undead or demon or whaaat.

THESE are what I am thinking of?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:19 pm
shibrogane
OKAY SO if there is a character who died and came back, but is not technically undead but sort of reanimated by a higher power/demon and have reaper-esque powers because of that, are they undead or demon or whaaat.

THESE are what I am thinking of?

It depends on how you spin it, and adjust it to fit within the world setting. You'll likely have to pick and choose which aspects you want them to keep, and the race will end up depending on what you choose to keep.

Things to note:
- if you want the them to have reaper-esque powers, as in the transportation of souls, then they are a reaper. Which means the reanimation bit may be an issue.
- You need to decide if the character your playing is the re-animating spirit, or the meatsuit. Because that likely will affect which race it belongs to.  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:28 pm
Holy Blasphemy
Are the Voodoo Doll minipets alive, or do they not come to life until they evolve into a teacher doll?

D: the initial doll just sits there and stares balefully at you, the teacher dolls only move sometimes, when you least expect it  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:07 am
MoonKitsune
If we posted more than once in both the office rp and the detention rp, do we use them both for 1 rp point each (if our word count exceeded 800 for each thread)?

Office rp = 1 point, detention rp = 2 points if you participated in the battle! That would be 3 potential points!  

WE ARE HALLOWEEN
Captain

Blessed Member

DarkHeartedSorrows

Sparkly Receiver

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:27 am
In the closing event ceremony my name was on the final list twice. Was this just an error, or am I getting two gold pumpkin seeds?

I figure it's just an error, but it never hurts to be certain XD

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:12 pm
How would one handle subtypes of subtypes? For instance going from Ghost --> Phantom --> Time-Slip?  

Discordancy

7,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:31 pm
Discordancy
How would one handle subtypes of subtypes? For instance going from Ghost --> Phantom --> Time-Slip?

Quote:

catmagick
Can sub-species have sub-species?
For instance, my quest is a Demon > Kitsune > Chaos Kitsune

lizbot
For the sake of sanity, just make it Demon > Chaos Kitsune

So it'd be just Ghost -> Time-Slip.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:42 pm
DarkHeartedSorrows
In the closing event ceremony my name was on the final list twice. Was this just an error, or am I getting two gold pumpkin seeds?

I figure it's just an error, but it never hurts to be certain XD

X'3 just one  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games