Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Pandora Hearts*~

Back to Guilds

A fan guild for the anime Pandora Hearts. ^.^ 

Tags: Pandora Hearts, Anime, Roleplay, Fantasy, Alice in wonderland 

Reply ♥ - - - Main Chat
Pandora Hearts RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:09 pm
"I would think it would be Jeanie." Break replied, grinning. Skye folded her arms leaning against the wall. "Who?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:16 pm
"You mean,that girl in the other legend book...what was it called again.."Jinyx thought for a momment,"Fire Kingdom?It said that everyone was wipped out,no one was left though..."

"Ah,but that's what you think..."Break smiled licking the lollipop,"Jeanie was the only survivor to make it,but she fell into the Abyss many years before the Tragedy of Sablier,though she came out the time Jack and Glen were friends."

Littlestar411
Captain

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:18 pm
"Yup~" Break answered. "That explains it......." Skye felt kind of... awkward. Break didn't even look her in the eye. IF she really, truthfully was his sister, how come he wouldnd't talk to her?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:21 pm
"But,wait how did she even meet Jack or any of them?"Jinyx asked pulling Oz in revenge but he didn't move.

"Ah!That my friend,you have to ask Jack and Jeanie yourselves~"Break sang skipping around the room.

Littlestar411
Captain

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:26 pm
Skye looked at them all. "How can we do that?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:34 pm
"Well,if Oz can get in contact with Jack,he might know what had happened,and Jinyx could get Jeanie out,"Break paused glancing at the baffled Oz and bewildered Jinyx,"she is the reincarnation of her like Oz is to Jack."

"But,I don't think I'm the incarnation of her..."Jinyx trailed off.Break shook his finger.

"Then explain to me how you got back into the world only three days later instead of 10 years later?"Break stared at Jinyx who was taken back for a momment.

Littlestar411
Captain

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:36 pm
"You make a good point, Break." Skye said. She hurriedly tried to inch out of the room. "Why don't you two go do that... I'll go find some chicken..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:38 pm
"One more question Break."Oz stepped in front of the clown glaning at Skye,then grabbed her hand,"Why is Skye a chain who was stuck in the Abyss?"  

Littlestar411
Captain

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:44 pm
Break froze. Not saying a word. Skye stood there silent, waiting for a reply, she tried to shake Oz off her hand, wanting badly to get away from her so-called brother. "See! He's not going to tell us anything!" She yelled. Break shot his head. "Oz.... somethings shouldn't be said~" Break said forcing a big smile. Skye's eyes went bloody red. "You see!?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:48 pm
"You left your sister to die,didn't you,Break?"Jinyx pulled away from Oz's grip and walked up close to Break,"What did you think of Skye back then when you left her?Huh,Break?"Jinyx showed no emotions just staring into Break's eyes.  

Littlestar411
Captain

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:50 pm
Break looked away. Skye felt tears rising up. She couldn't let them see her tears... she panicked. "... yeah I did." Break said. "I did leave her to die..." She felt a tear ran down her cheek and quickly hid her face.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:54 pm
"How low can you be Break?"Jinyx asked walking closer t him,"You repeated another history like you did with that little girl,you're not a servent,just a hopeless,disgusting man."Jinyx spat.Oz came up and looked at Jinyx with concern.  

Littlestar411
Captain

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:01 pm
Skye shivered.... she felt herself about to sob. Quickly she broke away from Oz and ran off quicker than anything else in the world, running out of the house, and falling on the ground outside in the rain. ((Yesh it is rianing)) Break, as if slapped, widened his eyes. "... it wasn't... it wasn't like that..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:08 pm
"Then what was it like?You really like to repeat yourself don't you?"Jinyx pressed on getting closer and closer to Break,"You're weak and useless,you let your own sister leave you and you left that poor girl all alone with no family,you really are pathetic."

"Jinyx.."Oz stared at the door in discomfort.What was Jinyx doing?Didn't she care about Skye?

Littlestar411
Captain

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:28 pm
"it wasn't on purpouse..." He trailed off. Turning dark.

Skye stood up. 'What was I doing?' She asked herself. 'I won't let myself be sad over things like that. Your a chain! Toughen up.' She busted through the door. "Do you do that everytime-" She interupted Gil. "Shuddup."

♥ - - - Main Chat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games