Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: Soul Revolution (Recruiting)

Back to Guilds

A literate Bleach guild based 200 years after the death of the Shinigami from Yamamoto's Reign. 

Tags: Bleach, Shinigami, Espada, Vizards, Gotei 13 

Reply World of the Living
Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haruko Ryu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:54 am
"well you see, yes I have been captain for a long time first of all, but also I make it a point to study the basics of all beings that I may encounter, so that I may be better prepared for whatever could possibly be out there waiting for me" Haruko replied boringly as he approached her, stopping about 3 feet away. He laughed and looked at her "may I ask why it is exactly that you seem to instantly dislike me, before even getting to know me" he looked around and smiled "it really is peaceful around here, I hope it can stay that way"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:30 pm
+Jun Kaijura+

User Image

Jun crossed her arms, leaning up against the tree next to her. Her brow furrowed, as her lips curved into a sneer. "It'll stay peaceful as long as your away from you, you Shinigami filth! I don't need to explain myself to you."

+Path of a Quincy+

Levana_Rose

Beloved Vampire

Haruko Ryu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:26 pm
Harko laughed at her comment "filth HA" he laughed "like I have ever taken that offensively, you are such a typical quincy." Haruko calmed down and dried his eyes "I am sorry, but I have read about you quincies quick tempers, but wow thats awesome, I hope to meet you again soon, but iff you have nothing else to say, I will leave you to your petty angers over a dispute that is long past its day" Haruko began to walk away slowly, just in case she had a response so he could here it before opening his senkaimon gate and returning to his office.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:30 pm
+Jun Kaijura+

User Image

Jun had a brank stare on her face, then her lips curved, as she gave out a growl. "Don't talk like you know me! Not all of us have short tempers you know!" She yelled towards the man. She put her hands on her hips, glaring daggers. "Dont' turn your back on me either! And take me seriously!" She ranted on, loosing her temper more so.

+Path of a Quincy+

Levana_Rose

Beloved Vampire

Haruko Ryu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:20 pm
Haruko stopped and turned around to face her "that may be true, but it would seem that you are only proving my point even more" he laughed "maybe you should try treating people with a little more respect, I mean any logical thinker could see that I am no ordinary shinigami, based only on the obvious fact that I was just confronted by two arrancar, one an espada and I made merry conversation, any other shinigami would have killed them on sight" He looked her right in the eye "Iff you wish to continue speaking with me, then show some respect, otherwise I have no further business here"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:46 pm
+Jun Kaijura+

User Image

Jun's vein on the side of her head was throbbing now. "Someone has a high opinion of themselves. Are you always this arrogant about your intelligance, or am I just lucky?" She asked, folding her arms across her chest, leaning more into the tree. "Besides, if you were so friendly with the Arrancar was it? Then how do I know your not siding with the Hallows?" She asked, unsure of the man's motives. She always knew Shinigami to be heartless, killing machines. This just might confirm it.

+Path of a Quincy+

Levana_Rose

Beloved Vampire

Haruko Ryu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:24 pm
"you my friend are just lucky" Haruko said as he crossed his arms to mimic her "Maybe you should take this into account, I did not start a fight with arrancar, in a public place with innocents around, whaaaaaat was I thinking, one more thing, iff I was siding with them explain why you are still alive, I do not kill needlessly, and I hold no grudges to anyone"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:06 pm
+Jun Kaijura+

User Image

Jun rolled her eyes. "How was I suppose to know? There are some intelligant Hallows out there. Besides that, there are also Shinigami that would/have betrayed their order. Nothing is just black and white anymore." She explained, still being cautious of the man.

+Path of a Quincy+

Levana_Rose

Beloved Vampire

Haruko Ryu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:41 pm
"nothing is just black and white now, nor was it ever, their has always been a nice shade of gray separating the two, but for the most part people are just too ignorant to see it" Haruko yawned as he spoke, and he sat on the ground, waiting for the hot headed quincy to respond.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:58 pm
+Jun Kaijura+

User Image

Jun kept eyeing the man with caution. She kept stable, standing her grond. "You Shinigami should know better than anyone. Living in peace with Quincies, until you decided to cut them down." She said, now sitting.

+Path of a Quincy+

Levana_Rose

Beloved Vampire

Haruko Ryu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:00 pm
Haruko yawned loudly and looked at the sky "maybe some of us should, but I feel that to b persecuted for the actions of my forefathers is pointless, I mean think abut it, what good does hating my generation of shinigami do for you, is hating us going to bring you fallen friends back, is it going to make you happy to have us as an enemy" Haruko flopped onto his back, watching the sun go down, as it began to get a little bit later.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:08 pm
+Jun Kaijura+

User Image

Jun thought for a moment. He was right, even if she didn't want to admit it. Today's generation shouldn't be the blame for yesterday's generation. Jun sighed, she was in a corner. "Yes, whatever..." She said, being too stubborn to finish the sentance. She wasn't going to say that he was right. Her Quincy pride wouldn't allow her to.

+Path of a Quincy+

Levana_Rose

Beloved Vampire

Haruko Ryu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:11 pm
Haruko chuckled to himself "you quincies are amazing, I love meeting new people, especially iff they are interesting". Reaching at his waste again Haruko realized that he was still missing his sake bottle, so he stretched out looking at the first star as it came to view in the sky.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:22 pm
+Jun Kaijura+

User Image

Jun arched her eyebrow. "Interesting? Amazing? In what context do you mean?" She asked. "If this is some way for you to butter me up, it's not going to work."

+Path of a Quincy+

Levana_Rose

Beloved Vampire

Haruko Ryu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:27 pm
"just interesting, its a compliment" He replied. He sat up, smiling he added "Just your character is interesting, actions, reactions, its just nice to meet someone who isn't a total stiff, like in the soul society, everyone there is boring, they are all rules and regulations, no time for just living" He crossed his legs and held his feet rocking back and forth. It was obvious that Haruko loved being in the human world in open spaces.  
World of the Living

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff