Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Slytherin Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Keep Calm I am The Doctor

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:39 pm
Daemon SaDiablo
Second year Slytherin student

Daemon nodded in greeting to Nott. "My mother was an Auror, who turned her hand to animal research." He replied, unaware his mothers finest work was working his way towards Dante's leg curiously. He'd smelt Maestro and was curious. It gathered itself, small wings spreading to push down hard to land with a squeak on Mariella's lap, looking up at her then pushing his way onto the table. He squeaked in excitement. FOOD!

Leader of the SaDiablo family

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:49 pm
†Mariella Cross†
Slytherin 1st year

"Th-th-" She stared down at her lap and then leapt out of her seat staring at the fluttering crab in front of her. "C-crab!" She hadn't seen a live one and the fact that it was much, much, MUCH, different than one she had ever seen in her life, not to mention all of the stress and the fact the crab actually touched her, she fainted. With a thud she had fallen to the ground.  

Alex Teaflower

3,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:52 pm
spilDaemon SaDiablo

Daemon spilt his drink in shock as Bob landed on the table. Quick as the snake that represented his house, he grabbed him, and tossed him in his cage just in time to hear a thud. He locked the cage again, eyes flicking up in time to see a first year hit the floor. Oh crap... Cosette's gonna MURDER me........

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:58 pm
((EDITTED))
User Image

As Daemon responded, Nott nodded along. "I'm not sure if that is it or not. I've probably heard of her from my parents. My mother is a Potion's maker and my father repairs and crafts enchanted objects."

He was quickly deciding that he really liked the older boy. There was a sense of distinguished suave about him that Nott envied. This little exchange reminded him of his mother speaking of how Hogwarts would not only further his educate him, but to network him with other young wizards and their families. Something that would no doubt come in handy in the future.

Like a cloud passing over the sun and then light returning to the world, the anger seemed to slip off of SaLevera Sykes face. She was actually quite pretty when she didn't look like she wanted to stab you with her fork and seemed rather polite. Though Nott wasn't about to let his guard down around her just yet.

While the upperclassman seemed to use the formal when dealing with the lower, and Nott was perfectly agreeable to honor that, he saw no reason that his fellow classmates should have to. "Just Nott is fine. I respect the honor and dignity that everyone treats each other with," he said hoping that the upperclass would not think he was disrespectful. "but I'm really a simple bloke."

It wasn't the first time in his life that he had said it, but it was the first time it didn't feel totally true. He was still laid back and relaxed, but being here, in Slytherin, gave him a greater respect for his family, well his mother's family's, sense of tradition. Perhaps 'simple' was for boys, perhaps it was time that he began acting like a man.

But these were awfully deep thoughts to have over dinner. Nott glanced regretably over his shoulder to a first year at the Ravenclaw table. Things definitely didn't turn out as he thought tonight, but he trusted that all would work itself out. With that in mind he poured a hefty glass of pumpkin juice, he was feeling absolutely parched.

Looking back to his fellow Slytherin first year, "And what name do you prefer to go by? Don't get me wrong, SaLevera is very beautiful and unique. But is it your preferred moniker?"

He was just about to take a drink of juice when he heard a shriek, splatter and thump all in quick succession. Looking around just quick enough to see Daemon snatching a very strange crab off of another first year as the poor girl had fainted. Nott jumped up and rushed to the girl's side. Propping up her head, he patted her cheek. He didn't know this girl yet, but remembered seeing her on the boats. Looking up at Miss Sykes he asked, "Do you know her name?"

Looking back he patted her cheek again gently. "Hello? It's okay." He looked up to Daemon. "Should we take her to the hospital wing?" She had only fainted but he didn't know how hard she had hit her head when she fell.

Garden of Wisteria

Feverw0lf

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:23 pm
First Year Slytherin Student: SaLevera Sykes

User Image

Levera glanced at the action to her other side for a moment before turning back to Nott. "Nice to meet you. Levera or Sykes is fine. Sa is more of a title than a name." Levera glanced back at the Ravenclaw table as covertly as possible. "Things didn't go your way tonight?"

Nott opened his mouth to answer when they heard a thud. Sykes turned around and located the source of the noise, a first year who'd fainted out of her chair. "That can't be good."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:36 pm
color=darkgreen]Daemon SaDiablo

Daemon took the chance to flee well. "Open the wall for me," he shot to his hear mates before Cosette coulr react, crawling under the table to get to the female, kicking the crabs cage back open. It made to fly but Daemon snapped "Bob. Follow boy. Bring your cage"
The Crab hesitated, then lifted it's cage, following Daemon as he lifted Mariella's upper body. "Gimme a hand," he shot to the boy. He seemed alright. "We'll take her to the wing then head to the entrance, keeping low so the teachers would hopefully not see."

User Image  

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100

Alex Teaflower

3,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:38 pm
†Mariella Cross†
Slytherin 1st year

After a few minutes she turned her head and groaned. She looked up at the boy seeing stars and not hearing everything exactly alright.
"W-what was that?" She whispered, placing a hand on a stinging part of her head. She felt it and then winced. "O-ow..." She tried to get up but failed as she was being carried by two boys. She looked at them curiously but then blacked out again, too tired to fight them carrying her.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:57 pm

User Image

(ignore my post. Daemon's post had too many typos and I was confused at to what was going on. XP Move along, nothing to see here. Sorry guys)  

Feverw0lf

Garden of Wisteria

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:58 pm
((EDITTED))
User Image

Nott smiled back at Levera, "Keep that thought. I'll be back in two shakes." He felt quite happy that he was already getting on with the other members of his house. It was a shame that he had to leave in the middle of the feast, but the poor unconscious girl needed help.

Nott responded quickly as Daemon took charge. He lifted his side of his housemate and they quickly made their way out of the room. Despite the poor girl's misfortune, Nott was rather thankful for the opportunity to see more of the castle. Plus the idea of sneaking around was too fun to deny. Charlotte might have been hesitant to bend/break a few rules with him, but now it seemed he might find kindred spirits for such activites here in Slytherin.

The girl stirred once as they lifted her but was soon out again. Nott frowned, it would be ashame if someone had to spend the first night, or few days, of school in the hospital wing.

Glancing back he smiled as the crab listened to his owner and was following behind with his box in tow. Nott had never given much thought to crusteceans but this one was pretty cool. Nott followed the older boy's lead as they hurried out of the room with the limp body in tow. Somehow this felt slightly wrong.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:59 pm
User Image

Charon was half out of his seat when Mariella fainted. But Daemon had got ahold of her and wasn't worried. "Well this year keeps on getting weirder and weirder." Charon said after sitting back down. With a sigh he rubbed his forehead trying to relax a little. Now he just wanted to get back to the common room.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:45 pm
Daemon SaDiablo

Daemon pushed the great doors open, heading for the Entrance hall for the Stairs

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:49 am

User Image

Levera frowned, "Anyone know when we're going to be allowed back to the Dorms?"  

Feverw0lf

Calais Reed

Dangerous Bibliophile

10,300 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:16 pm
User Image
osette 𝔄urelie 𝔓rewitt
Member of Slytherin

You shadow of forgotten dreams

You come to take away

My hope on your b l a c k wings...

Cosette smiled when the blue-haired boy spoke, nodding hello. "You're welcome. I am Cosette Prewitt."

As the argument between Daemon and the new girl escalated, Cosette opened her mouth to scold him, when Charon intervened, causing her to smile again at his comment. Her smiled quickly vanished when something leaped across the table. She shrieked, jumping up and grabbing her dolls, holding them closely. "Wh-what on earth?!" she cried as Daemon threw whatever it was into a box. She noticed the fainted First-year with alarm, and watched Daemon open the box again.

A flying crab exited it. Watching as Daemon, Nott, and the crab brought Mariella out of the room with wide eyes, she dimly thought,
'So this would be Bob...?' Once they were gone, she shakily sat again, not releasing her tight grip on the dolls, murmuring, "Every year...always the Welcome Feast... Ah, forgive my outburst," she told the others, blushing, "I-I was afraid that...thing would harm Elise or Helene..." She hugged the dolls closer.

She looked up at SaLevera.
"I think we have to wait for a Prefect or our head of house...I don't know the new password..."

((There is a new password, right?))

Come and come to me, R a v e n h e a r t

Messenger of e v i l

Come to me. What's the news?

Here I'm still left l o n e l y...

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:49 pm
User Image
User Image
Malady listened as the boy beside her introdeced himself; then another boy arrived and introduced himself; and then a girl arrived and introduced herself.
Malady was...overwhelmed.
This had been her first encounter with people her own age. She knew that it would be...startling but this was chaotic.
After the introductions, Ms. Sykes and Mr. SaDiablo began to spat like a married couple (as far as Malady knew of married couples) and seemed to be on the verge of inducing the WoC (Wrath of Cosette). Only, Mr. SaDiablo's Crab ( of a new creation), scared the conciousness out of Ms. Cross, ending the heated arguement.
Malady sat silently, absorbing this. It was utterly disorienting to be surrounded by so many people that intermingled in a way so different from her parents.
Maybe, she mused, I shouldn't put so much stock in my parents. I am no longer bound by them. They're dead. I don't have to live the way they taught me.
...Then how do I live?
She frowned. This would take some thought.
Malady, having forgot herself, introduced herself to the new arrivals, then added, as an after thought " I do hope Ms.Cross will be alright."

(( I am having trouble indenting and my Tab key isn't cooperating.))  

Lupus et lux lunaris

4,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Hikari Yuuhi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:51 pm

User Image

Murasaki Hizawa - 1st Year Slytherin

"Will you die for the ones you love? Will you kill for them?"

The boy watched as Daemon and Levera's argument became heated, only ending because of Charon's intervention. His attention started to drift though, and, pretty soon, he was back to watching the Sorting and observing that another student went to Hufflepuff. It was only when he heard something hit the ground did his attention return back to the Feast.

The first-year girl, Mirie-...Marie....-- the boy frowned at his inability to remember, was -- was now on the floor, a strange "crab" seemingly the cause. While the other three were in varying states of panic, Mura tilted his head towards Cosette whose body posture screamed terror. Her explanation, however, was something that Mura understood completely...perhaps wholeheartedly.

Though the boy was almost expressionless, his simple nods conveyed the strength of his understanding towards Cosette: if his Alice was ever harmed...he would not be happy at all, and the person who harmed her will be even unhappier.

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games