Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Gryffindor Common Room
Gryffindor Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have your password?
Yes! Right here!
60%
 60%  [ 49 ]
No, I lost it D:
12%
 12%  [ 10 ]
I stole someone's password >:D
27%
 27%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 81

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:04 am
LUCY BONKS
“It's beauty that captures your attention; personality which captures your heart.”
< Gryffindor,First Year,Quidditch Fan >

User Image
Lucy smiled, then looked back at Tamara.
"I'm courageous. And I can use my fists. Besides, living on the streets forges your strength. I'm in.", she agreed, "And Caramel told me about that weird ability of hers-reading characters out of books. We can-I dunno. What can we do with that? I don't think must of us'd like to have a huge wardrobe in their dormitories that lead to Narnia." she joked.

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImagePan <3  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:09 am
Sakato Yagami Gryffindor

User Image

(OCC Hey you guys I found a closet that leads to Narnia!)

Sakato rushed back down. "Will a Invisblity Cloak work? Also I have an old Japanese sword I can use for something."She held here items close to her.  

Meuxy

Lonely Lunatic

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:10 am
Tamara "Goldilocks" RadcliffeUser Image

Tamara shifted her eyes to look at everyone involved in their little circle. "The sneaking out will only be for one night, so far. I just want to help you all to learn the school a little better." She patted her pocket, where a folded piece of parchment was. "I've got something to show you, but not now while there are still a lot of people down here. It's a little project I've been working on. Trying to fit all the pieces together."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:14 am
LUCY BONKS
“It's beauty that captures your attention; personality which captures your heart.”

User Image
Lucy frowned. She did remember her mom sneaking off with friends of hers using a special map. She tried to catch the name, but it got mixed with all her other thoughts.
"Like the Marauder's Map? I have it in my trunk. It was in my father's will for me." she murmured so no one could hear. No one except Tamara, Sakato and Charlie.

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImagePan <3  

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Meuxy

Lonely Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:16 am
Sakato Yagami Gryffindor
User Image

She held a gasp, "You mean the map that Harry used?" Sakato knew about Harry Potter and that the Sytherins hated him and loved Voldmort  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:20 am
LUCY BONKS

User Image
"Well, yeah, I guess. I mean-my dad's no Harry Potter. He just found the map somewhere and somehow and he said he'd give it me. Some of my moms' best friends created that map, I think." she frowned. She didn't know that map was used by Harry Potter!

User Image

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:22 am
{Whoa, hold on a second... The Marauder's Map is an artifact....Last locked in Harry Potter's desk. So, it's not likely you'd have it, hence why my character is essentially recreating it.}  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:24 am
(( oh, oops xd my bad! no marauder's map, okay smile ))  

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:28 am
{Okay, the reference to the map is okay though.}

Tamara looked to Sakato when she mentioned the Marauder's Map and put her finger to her lips. Then she looked around to make sure no one was paying attention and nodded. "Ever since the Marauder's Map disappeared, there have been many attempts to recreate it. A seventh year told me last year that these five girls tried to recreate it and the spell backfired, sucking them into the map for several days until the Transfiguration and Defense teachers rescued them. It's expressly forbidden to practice that kind of magic. Which is why it's a secret."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:39 am
Sakato Yagami Gryffindor

User Image

"Do you need any more spells because I can get them from the forbbintion section." Sakato look at Tamara  

Meuxy

Lonely Lunatic

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:43 am
LUCY BONKS

User Image
"I wish I was stuck in a map... Sounds cool, somehow.", muttered Pan, noticing Lucy's frown, "Did I just say that out loud?"
"Yeah, you did.", Lucy smirked, "I think it's cool that some people try to recreate it. The Marauders were geniuses."
User Image
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:50 am

Tamara nodded to Sakato. "I'm trying to get in there myself. I'm gonna try to be a student worker in the library so I can get access to the restricted section." Tamara bit her lip and leaned back in her chair. "I've already made the map of the building. I just don't have the common rooms and a few minor places on the map. I need to find the tracing jinx the Marauders used. No idea where to look though."  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Meuxy

Lonely Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:55 am
Sakato Yagami Gryffindor User Image

"Well, maybe we can ask the ghosts around here or something. They may know the jinx." Sakato handed over her cloak to Tamara. "You can borrow this but I may need it later."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:55 am
LUCY BONKS

User Image
Lucy thought about their problem for a long moment of silence, then gasped when an idea came to her mind.
"Maybe we can somebody who is specialized in those types of things! A pro! But who?"
"We can't go to Diagon Alley, that's for sure." said Pantalaimon, thinking about the store the twin Weasleys opened years ago.
"Yeah. I heard Fred and George Weasley were good jokers in their time. Well... Now it's only George-Weasley-I guess." she said sadly.

User Image

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:11 am

Tamara nodded to Lucy. "I know a pro, that's who told me about the passages. But my contact didn't know the jinx. And all the original Marauders are dead. I think I may know where. Oh, and the cloak won't work in the Library, Sakato. These things aren't impervious and the Library has protection against them. The easiest way to get in is working for the Library. I'll go talk to the librarian and see is she needs any student help. Usually does."  
Gryffindor Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games