Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hufflepuff Common Room
Hufflepuff Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you get the pattern right?
  Yes, it's easy when you know it!
  No, I got drenched!
View Results

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:58 pm
User Image
User Image

"Oops sorry. I miss heard you." Yuan laughed lightly. Stupid ears. "Welcome to the pet party, Farore. She's pretty Lainey. How long have you had her?" He asked smiling when he saw her. The little thing looked very content where it was in her owner's arms.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
((Sorry I totally read chuwawa xd . I shouldn't read when tired.))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:49 pm
User Image
Nevin gently pulled Hachi away from himself and handed him to Cyruse. Little Yumi's chirping made his smile even wider. "She is so pretty, what a sweet little bird" he said holding his hand out so she could hop onto his arm.Nevin whistled softly to the bird, the sound a perfect match to Yumi's chirps.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Nalanie Escar

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:04 pm
User Image
Lainey placed Farore back in her arms. Farore looked around, trying to adjust to the new home. Lainey gently started petting her head. "I've had her for about five years now. I'm glad I chose her over a cat. Farore's more unique and is an awesome pet." Lainey looked at her furry pet and smiled at all their good memories.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:46 pm
User Image

Yumi hopped over to Nevin singing happily. Cyrus smiled at his bird's reaction as he gently took Hachi from his friend. The spider was absolutely awesome. He laughed lightly when the fuzzy legs brushed against his skin. "Hello Hachi. Nice to meet you." Cyrus said with a grin.

User Image
User Image

"I know what you mean. That's why I brought Grog. Who wants to have an ordinary pet? After all, Nevin's got a spider. Cyrus has a robin. Farore's gunna fit in perfectly." Yuan said with a smile at the girl.

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Nalanie Escar

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:56 pm
User Image"I hope so. She's very affectionate if you wanted to hold her or pet her. I'm sure she'd love you! And I wanted to love on Grog," She said with a smile. She's glad that everyone had their own pets. She thought they went perfect with their owners and she could see the love and friendship they had.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:55 pm
User Image
User Image

"Absolutely. I'd love to hold her. Becareful with Grog, he's tired and full. He might end up just passing out on you." Yuan answered smiling. Unfolding the little frogbat from his arms, the second year got a small protesting groan. Grog had almost been asleep and frankly he didn't want to move. "He mister be nice." Yuan scolded lightly with a smile.

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Nalanie Escar

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:10 pm
User Image
Lainey laughed. "Grog is always tired though. It wouldn't be anything out of the ordinary." Lainey gently took Farore out of her arms kissed her head. Farore made a little squeaking sound in return for the kiss. Lainey smiled and handed her to Yuan. "She absolutely loves her belly to be rubbed. Oh, and her head." Farore looked at Yuan, than cuddled up to him in his arms.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:34 am
User Image

Nevin was whistling a song to Yumi hoping by some strange act of nature she'd start tweeting along with him. The little bird was so light and her feathers were softer than anything he could remember touching.

Hachi twitched in Cyrus' hand and turned to look at him. After deeming him worthy he scurried up his arm and planted himself on his head.

Nevin laughed. "He just loves high places" he said then continued whistling.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:39 pm
User Image

Yumi cocked her head, staring at Nevin for a moment. Finally she started singing with him, just happy to be out of her cage. Cyrus laughed at her reaction and Hachi's. It felt a little strange to have the spider on his head but he didn't mind. "Apparently." He said smiling.

User Image
User Image

Yuan laughed when the little thing curled up in arms. It was cute how she did that. Petting her head softly he took a look over the small thing. He hadn't seen something like her before and it just made him smile.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:55 pm
User Image

Smiling as Yumi joined him he picked up his tune. He had always had this sort of connection with animals. Occasionally the muggles back where he lived would call him 'princess' due to the fact that almost every animal in his neighborhood, be it wild or domestic, would easily come to him.

Hachi twitched this way and that as he survaied his surroundings from atop Cyrus' head.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:21 pm
User Image

Needless to say Yumi was a happy bird.

Reaching up carfully, Cyrus ran a finger along Hachi's back. He liked the spider alot and was silently glad he wasn't running around up there. Cyrus was scared that if he squirmed that he would end up harming the little guy.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:23 pm
User Image

Hachi flattened himself on his head as he ran a finger down his back. No matter who did it that felt nice.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Nalanie Escar

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:14 pm
User ImageLainey smiled at Farore's actions. She's too loving. Lainey lightly laughed. "Where's Grog, Yuan?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:57 pm
User Image

Cyrus chuckled again when he felt Hachi's reaction. "You know Nevin we should probably get some sleep. 'Sides I'd like to unpack. Wanna head up there?" He asked as he pet Hachi again.

User Image
User Image

"Right here." Yuan said as he picked the little frogbat up and handed him up to Lainey. Grog had tired once again to go back to sleep but once again Yuan stopped him. Protesting lightly, Grog shifted from foot to foot ruffling his feathers.

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Nalanie Escar

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:01 pm
User Image
Lainey smiled at Grog's flustered fluff. She pet him right under his beak.  
Hufflepuff Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games