Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Ravenclaw Common Room
Ravenclaw Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you get the riddle right?
Yes, it was really easy!
56%
 56%  [ 45 ]
No, I got locked out D:
12%
 12%  [ 10 ]
I guessed and I got in O.o
30%
 30%  [ 24 ]
Total Votes : 79

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:31 pm
User Image

Xenos was taking deep breathes to calm himself when Crahi came over. He started lightly petting the raven silently glad he'd left his new chicklet upstairs in the dorm. The little guy probably would've been killed. "Where were we, Miss Ariana?" He asked as he continued to pet Crahi. Xenos would not lose his temper here. He refused too.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:29 pm
Ariana was thankful that she could help Xenos out. She nearly jumped out of her skin when the explosion happened. She looked over at Xenos as he said something in Latin. She heard him mutter something though she was unsure of what it was. She sunk into the nearest chair. She hoped that she would not met up with him anytime in the near future. She felt very unnerved by him. She saw the raven fly over to Xenos shoulder. As he was petting it, she could tell he was slowly calming down. She thought back to what the conversation had been about. She said in a shaky voice, "I believe we were talking about our families. Shall we continue?"  

Lonely_Keeper_of Time

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:51 pm
User Image

For a few final moments Xenos continued to stand half glaring at the portal before he too manuvered into a seat. Subconciously he fixed his glasses as he irritation simmered a little more. Getting back to the conversation would calm him down he knew it would. "Yes I believe we were. You said your mother working in International Relations, and your father in the Department of Mysteries. If I recall correctly that is." He said turning his attention back to her.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:00 pm
User Image

~Erin Mooney~
-First Year-

User Image

Erin jumped slightly when Okami spoke, but was quickly able to collect herself. She was beginning to get used to the unexpected. But when Peeves appeared suddenly, she jumped nearly a foot, shrieking. She blushed. And I wasn't even the one he was harassing! Still shaking a little from the encounter, Erin resumed petting Okami's soft fur. "Does that happen often?" she asked Hikari, a touch of annoyance at the ghost leaking into her voice.

User Image

User Image

Solitary_Fey

Tricky Reveler

14,215 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Survivor 150

Lonely_Keeper_of Time

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:06 pm
Ariana watched Xenos as his gazed stayed at the portal. She waited for him to respond. She was glad that he had not caught on to her nervousness. She smiled as they continued on, knowing she would be fine soon enough. "Yes that is correct. I believe your mother is an Obliviator and your father is in Magical Law Enforcement. I am sure your parents have some pretty interesting stories working in those departments."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:09 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikari shrugged mostly unshaken by Peaves. "Yeah, though last year he didn't bother us too much." She had watched Crahi fly over to Xenos and knew quite well that she trying to find something to do. She hadn't been surprised when Erin jumped a foot in the air so she didn't comment about it. Xenos seemed pissed and the first year he was talking with seemed a bit scared. Hikari sighed. "He thinks of himself as a practical joker. Maybe someone should laugh when he pulls one of stunts and that will shut him up." Truth was she too was annoyed by the Peaves, she hid it well.

When life is hard
you learn to adapt
and face the challenge
with knowledge and
a level head.
User Image  

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:18 pm
User Image

"Correct, and yes they do. My father would tell me stories if I pestered him enough. Otherwise he spent most of his time teaching me. That's practically the only reason I'm doing as well as I am. That and I like to read the textbooks and do alot of practice." Xenos said with a nod. He felt bad for the girl Hikari was talking to. Peeves had a bad habit of scaring people. One day hopefully he got he just rewards. "I bet your's have interesting stories as well. I have to admit I'm now jealous of your mother. You said she travels alot right? I've never left England so I'm not familiar with anywhere else." He continued. He liked getting to know others. It was something he and Yuan did often.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:31 pm
User Image

~Erin Mooney~
-First Year-

User Image

Erin nodded thoughtfully. "That might work...But you know, I can't really blame him. If I died and got to be a ghost, I'd probably spend my time messing with people too!" She laughed. "Still, he seems like he can be quite a nuisance. Are there any spells you know of that work on ghosts? Just something small to put him in his place a little bit," she grinned mischievously, picturing a number of things that could be done to put a damper on the poltergeist's actions. "Just something small..." she mused to herself, a dark smile still on her face.

User Image

User Image

Solitary_Fey

Tricky Reveler

14,215 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Survivor 150

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:09 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikari thought for a moment. "I can't think of any spells per-say. But there has to something. And if worse comes to worse we could always mail order Weasley Wizard Weases."

When life is hard
you learn to adapt
and face the challenge
with knowledge and
a level head.
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:53 pm
User Image

~Erin Mooney~
-First Year-

User Image

Erin laughed delightedly. "I've always wanted to try some of their products! Well, ever since I found out about the wizarding world, that is," she amended. Erin chewed on her thumb as she thought for a moment. "Doesn't change the fact that it would be hilarious to see Peeves on the receiving end of one of their infamous products." She chuckled as she imagined it.

User Image

User Image

Solitary_Fey

Tricky Reveler

14,215 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Survivor 150

Lonely_Keeper_of Time

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:57 am
Ariana noticed as the other first year had jumped when Peeves came in. She was glad to know that she was not the only one here. She gave a big smile with the thought of her mother traveling. She loved it when she was able to go with her to some of the different parts of Greece. "Well my father is really unable to talk about his work seeing that it is very secretive. He likes to tell the funny stories about some of the mishaps and practical jokes that get pulled. It was always nice when Mom took me with her on the trips. I really have only been to a few countries other than the British Isles. She mainly goes to Greece, since that is where her family is from. I have to say it is always nice to go and visit them. Maybe if we go see them next summer, you could tag along if you would like."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:42 pm
User Image

"That's understandable. Thank you for the offer. We'll have to see. Sometimes father does random surprise trips around England. So I'll speak with him and get back to you." Xenos said with a smile. "So what's Greece like?" He asked feeling the last of his irritation leaving him as he settled truly into the chair. It was always a good thing that his temper vanished quickly.

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:25 pm
User Image
Danny Yahya 1st Year
Ravenclaw

Danny moved to a nearby window and looked to the sky, it was very close to being a full moon now. "And I'll be ready for it." Danny said brightly as he gripped his Ironwood staff.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:39 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikari smiled slyly. "Well I wouldn't call their produces infamous, regular famous defiantly, infamous has such a negative connotation you see. And when you look at the History of the store you have to be impressed." Hikari had read up on Weasley Wizard Weases a while ago and found the bio of Ron, Fred and Greoge Weasley quite exciting.

When life is hard
you learn to adapt
and face the challenge
with knowledge and
a level head.
User Image  

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:35 pm
User Image
Danny Yahya 1st Year
Ravenclaw

Danny looked more at the sky and checked his lunar calender that he had in his bag, it's a good thing that he took the potion everyday for the last week, because tonight was the full moon. He checked through his bag, and found the vial with the Wolfsbane Potion and drank the rest out of it. "Geh..still nasty as usual.." He muttered lightly. He then turned to Xenos, "Xenos, tonight is the full moon, so I will be heading to the Groundskeepers' cabin, and then on into the forest before the full moon rises. So tonight, I hope you can get out there then." Danny said brightly as he brought his bag upstairs into the dorm, and then came down quickly, carrying only his staff. "Meet you out there, I hope." He added brightly to Xenos as he left the Common Room to head down to the Groundskeepers' Cabin.

Ravenclaw Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games