Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Slytherin Common Room
Slytherin Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have your password?
Yes! Right here!
58%
 58%  [ 49 ]
No, I lost it D:
8%
 8%  [ 7 ]
I stole someone's password >:D
33%
 33%  [ 28 ]
Total Votes : 84

Keep Calm I am The Doctor

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:23 pm
User Image
Daemon SaDiablo
Second year Slytherin student

Daemon frowned lightly at the second use of the Egyptian Goddess' name. "Because you'll wake up to him on your bed. He's teribly good at getting doors open."

Leader of the SaDiablo family

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:29 pm
First Year Slytherin Student: SaLevera Sykes

User Image

Levera shook her head. "No chance. " Levera picked up a Quidditch magazine next to the couch. On the front cover were the grinning and laughing faces of the BallyCastle Bats. "I gather that this is a sports magazine...but can you tell me what quidditch is?  

Feverw0lf

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:35 pm
User Image
Daemon SaDiablo

Daemon laughed gently. "Good luck." was all he replied, then his eyes slid onto the magazine. As was the wont in the wizarding world, it moved.
"Yes," he replied to both questions. "The game is played by two teams of seven people. Three Chasers, two Beaters, one Keeper, and a Seeker. It involves four balls, a Quaffle, two Bludgers, and most importantly, the Golden Snitch."
Daemon paused for breath then launched further into the explanation. "The Keeper guards the goal posts, the three Chasers score goals with the Quaffle by tossing it into one of the opposing team's three goal posts, while the two Beaters keep the Bludgers away from their team and hit the Bludgers towards the opposing team, but the most important member is the Seeker who catches the Golden Snitch for 150 points.
The object of the game is to score more points than your opponents. Each goal is worth ten points and catching the Snitch is worth one-hundred fifty points. The game ends when the Snitch is caught or an agreement is reached between the captains of both teams."

User Image

[Felt nice to do a long post again.]  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:38 pm

User Image

Levera stared at the cover, fascinated. "So it's like soccer! But you fly....and a keeper is like a goalie?.....wait...if you have to catch the snitch to win, can't the game theoretically go on forever?"  

Feverw0lf

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:44 pm
User Image
Daemon SaDiablo

Daemon blinked politely at the word soccer. "I don't know what soccer is," he replied, "or do you mean football?"
He grunted, then replied. "Hypothetically. I believe the longest was for 6 months. They had to bring on substitutes to stop the team dying."

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:46 pm

User Image

Levera grinned as she flipped through the magazine. "Do we have a team here? I love sports....I'm an awesome soccer goalie....err I mean football goalie."  

Feverw0lf

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:49 pm
User Image
Daemon SaDiablo

Daemon nodded. "Yes, we do. Each house has a team. You can try out in your second year." Daemon himself had considered it but doubted he would. He preferred watching.

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:55 pm

User Image

"Second year?...good that will give me time to learn to fly properly." Levera said as she skimmed the magazine.  

Feverw0lf

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:01 pm
User Image
Daemon SaDiablo

Daemon nodded again. "Over Christmas, I got a Ninbus 2000."

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:05 pm

User Image

"What's that," Levera asked, completely fascinated practically hanging onto Daemon's every word. Uncharacteristic excitement was running through her. She'd finally found a purpose for being here at Hogwarts.  

Feverw0lf

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:53 pm
User Image
Daemon SaDiablo

Daemon smiled faintly. "A broom. It's the third of fourth best there is."

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:56 pm
User ImageNott's body lounged out across one of the jewel green sofa's by the fireplace. His head and shoulders were propped up by plush silver velvet pillows. In his lap he cradled a rather large volume which the spine read as '10,000 Magical Herbs and Fungi'. Grey's class had made quite an impression on him and he was equally anxious to make an impression in class.

Nott had been studying and practicing his charms and jinxes nonstop and tonight he was totally wiped. He just wanted to read and relax. He reached out and felt blindly for the mug of butterbeer that he had on the end table. On the second afternoon at the castle he had scoured the halls looking for who sold the goods from Hogsmeade at school. Luckily he had managed to find a group of enterprising young men that could keep him well supplied.

The liquid slid smoothly down his throat and he sighed contendedly before turning back to his book.

User Image

Garden of Wisteria

Alex Teaflower

3,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:07 pm
†Mariella Cross†
Slytherin 1st year

User Image

She was exhausted, she missed one class and didn't have the time to look for the herbology teachers Office. She was slumping, upset as she carefully made her way through the common room. She sat down on a green armchair and pulled out a journal from her cloak. She carefully started to set out her quills and ink. Dipping her quill into the inkwell she got ready to write.

Dear journal, - She looked up and thought, then took her quill back to paper.
I decided to learn more about charms, potions and a couple other classes. I made a friend a few days ago, Malcolm, I haven't seen him much. I'm a little upset because I want to see if I'm possible to get him closer to being my 'servent'. I- She thought a bit more and then looked back down.
I believe that I'll be concentrating on getting to the class.. I'll visit the Herbology teacher ASAP tomorrow. She closed her book and looked up at the room and sighed.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:22 pm
User ImageNott was deep in a description about Gurdyroot when he heard a small sound in the room. Like the coo of a dove it was the tiny sigh from an equally tiny girl. Nott smiled as he looked at her curled up in a chair.

"Hi there." He called out softly. "Have you recovered?" he asked remembering his first night in the castle helping to carry her small form to the hospital wing. He also remembered her going on to the nurse about wanting to get married and take care of her husband and family. Nott was sure she wasn't going to have trouble finding that here by the time they graduated.

User Image

Garden of Wisteria

Alex Teaflower

3,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:31 pm
†Mariella Cross†
Slytherin 1st year

User Image

She looked over at the boy and gave him as charming of a smile as she could. She was always told to make due with the materials around her, and he seemed to be very good material.
"Oh, Hello. I'm fine now, thanks very much for asking." She nodded. "Just a little troubled." She sighed once more and placed her journal down and plucked a piece of parchment from inside of her cloak.
"I missed my Herbology class." She frowned heavily. "That's absolutely unforgivable." She grumbled and then started to scribble a letter to home. "I'm certain my father is absolutely furious, well, would be once he learns of it..." She looked up, dramatically and sighed. "How was your day?" She placed the quill on her journal which was covered with ink markings from a wet quill. Folding her letter she let out a small whistle as she thought of sending it, but it was far too late to go to the owlry.

Slytherin Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games