Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hollywood Gaia

Back to Guilds

a role playing guild were anything is possible...love, action, drama, comedy, thrillers, ect. you name it, and you get it!!! 

Tags: love, action, drama, creating, sci-fi 

Reply zombie Rp
Zombie role playing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zodiacmaster231

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:20 pm
Hami got bored just looking outside so he decided to check on the zombie." Hey i'm gonna check on the zombie. If he can fight maybe he can talk as well." he said to aki as he went to the back of the van, crouched down and started talking to the zombie." So what happened to you? You were so prepared for this, yet you lost your life."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:19 am
If this thing can fight and talk, then this means the disease is evolving, it must be able to think if it can talk. Which is bad news for anyone still unaffected. We'll definately have to get this thing tested. Aki stopped thinking and concentrated on the conversation between Hami and the zombie.  

TheXandavar

5,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

zodiacmaster231

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:14 am
Hami started shaking his head." Hehe. You were always going off about how the world would be consumed by zombies. I wish I had believed you back then. Then maybe you wouldnt have ended up like this. You know what this isnt working." Hami said to the zombie as he started to rip a small hole in the bag over its head.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:18 am
Aki still listened to the conversation but thought, Where's the u-haul? I thought it should be around here, oh there it is! Aki turned into the parking lot and parked the car. Aki said to hami, "Hey, I'll be right back." Aki got out of the car with a bat and walked to the office, he operated the gate controls and got a lock with a matching key. He got back into the car and drove towards the u-haul 6' x 12' carbo trailers. He hooked up the trailer and transfered the supplies in the trunk and backseat to the trailer.  

TheXandavar

5,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

zodiacmaster231

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:17 pm
After ripping the hole so hami could see it's eyes he started to talk again. " That's better. Now do you remember me? We were best friends back before all this happened. Come on, you have to remember something Jason." he asked the now named zombie called jason. After a few seconds a hint of recognition flashed across its eyes before it went to the zombie glaze. "Whoa. did you actually remember me for a second?" Hami then turned his head to aki. " Hey do you think it's possible for this disease to degrade itself?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:29 pm
Aki was climbing into the driver's seat when he was asked a question. The quesion put him into a deep thought while he was half in and half out of the car. Aki repeated, "Is it possible for this disease to degrae itself?" He finished getting into the car then thought about how he hould explain the answer. "It's a disease, and most diseases have cures or just go away. And I have been thinking of this alot lately. I suppose there's a possibility of this to just heal by itself, but it would probally take alot of time. I've always belleived that if there's a disease, then there HAS to be a cure, or it just, as you say, degrades itself."  

TheXandavar

5,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

zodiacmaster231

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:26 pm
Hami was thinking over what aki's answer was. "Hmmm. Is that's whats happening?" he asked the zombie.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:02 pm
Aki started going into a deep thought again. If I'm right and this is just a disease, then it must be cureable, but I'll have to do alot of tests to support my hypothesis. What if these things really are the living dead, though? Would it be possible to just replace the dying cells with living ones, if it's possible? So many questions not enough answers. Aki pushed on the gas pedal and drove the car away from the parking lot. We need to get to someplace like a hospital or maybe a military base with expiremental equipment. Either one would work.  

TheXandavar

5,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

zodiacmaster231

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:33 pm
"So are we headed to a hospital or an army base to check my friend here?" Hami asked aki as he turned to him and looked out of the windshield.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:42 pm
Aki kept on driving, "Well I was going to let you decide on the main destination. Those are your only options, however. I'd advise the hospital because of all the medical equipment it contains, and it most likely won't have military operatives there, to reject us or shoot us. If we go to the military base, we'd be in a more secure area where we can do alot more research with a team. But there's the possibility that they wouldn't understand the situation, I've studied military behavior and they mostly worry about extirminating the problem instead of curing it. It's all up to you."

((Is it's name Herel, or was the l an accident and it was just supposed to be here?))  

TheXandavar

5,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

zodiacmaster231

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:13 pm
"Hmmmm. How about the hospital? there's one down the road about 10 miles." Hami said to aki.

((sorry it's suppose to be here.))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:21 pm
Aki drove down the road alert for any hospitals. "So this friend of your's, he beleived all this would happen one day?" He might have some extra supplies we could use at his house later on, that is if he knew it was going to happen like and actually preparred.  

TheXandavar

5,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

zodiacmaster231

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:56 pm
"Not exactly. He was working on a medicine or vaccine of some kind that was suppose to stop aging, but he was a pessimist and thought that the vaccine would go horribly wrong, so he prepared for whatever may happen. If you want his house is near the hospital. We could go there for supplies if his safe house password is still the same." Hami told aki as he got into the passenger seat.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:21 pm
"That's perfect, would you happen to know if he has any expiremental equipment in his safe house? Or would we have to carry it from the hospital to the safe house?" A vaccine to stop agging? Would he happen to be working with my father? I doubt it, this hospital is too far from home for dad to come here and do enough research before having to leave for home. I have to get this guy cured, then I'll find out if he knew my dad. Aki kept driving and saw the hospital just down the road. He pulled into the parking lot, being cautious of any hidden zombies, while asking, "How far away is his house anyways?"  

TheXandavar

5,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

zodiacmaster231

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:43 pm
"I doubt he would have any. he told me he left them at work. His house is a couple of blocks away. but we could cut through the yards if your feeling adventerous." Hami told aki. He looked towards the zombie."If we do manage to cure him he's going to hate me for chopping his legs off." He then got out as aki parked the car.  
zombie Rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff