Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Staff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Calais Reed

Dangerous Bibliophile

10,300 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:16 pm
((But she'll never know...not until it's too late... ninja ))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:18 pm
((oh noes, hogwarts hired ninjas! eek ))  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Calais Reed

Dangerous Bibliophile

10,300 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:18 pm
Cassandra Greengrass
❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧
Librarian

On and on
We will fly now & forever
Side to side now & forever my love

✭✭✭✭✭

Thousands of miles through the cold stormy air
There's really nothing that I wouldn't dare

❤❤❤❤❤

User ImageOnce the Sorting was over, and once Icarus had left for the night, Cassandra saw no purpose in staying in the Great Hall. She finished her food and drink quickly, then stood quietly, and left. She was planning on returning to the library, to await Grey. As she left, she didn't even glance at him--she didn't want anyone to suspect...

❤❤❤❤❤
I climb the eye of the hurricane
When the winds are whispering your name

✭✭✭✭✭
On and on
We will fly now & forever
Side to side now & forever my love

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:44 pm
User Image
~Professor Kita Shiguchi~

Kita wandered into the dining hall through a shadowed door to the left of the Staff table. She carried a silver flask in her right hand. She took a seat on the end of the table. Her skin was even more pale than its usual color. Her most important piece of luggage had just come in. So now she could chance facing large groups of people and be able to control herself.
She played with a fork wondering where Mira might be. She hadnt chanced seeing her old friend for the first two days of her arrival. Her eyebrows knit together as she tried to remember if she had told her friend about the change in herself, or if that was a memory of a premonition that she had told her.

Mishimomei

Interesting Shapeshifter

13,575 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100

Keep Calm I am The Doctor

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:24 pm
User Image
Professor Lucivar Yaslana
Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher

Love give me strength,

Luciver sniffed lightly, taking a bite out of an apple, eyes alight with curiosity. "I'm yet to see Germany." He smiled in amusement. "However should I stash dungbombs I'll remember to hide carefully." The justice was no shock to him. He was always after stricter laws.

and strength shall help afford

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:03 pm

User Image
Professor Mira Sinlcair | Art & Muggle Art Teacher | Hufflepuff

“Art is the most intense mode of individualism that the world has known.”
User Image
Mira stretched, and yawned, she was getting a bit tired. 'The Sorting is almost over...' she thought, staring up at the starry ceiling above her. Her gaze wandered back down to the table, to her plate, she picked up her fork and finished the last bit of her cherry pie. The art professor closed her eyes, a bit sleepy, when suddenly she felt a familar presence.

Mira looked around the Great Hall, a bit confused, but she knew to keep looking, her intuition told her to.... She began to scrutinize those who sat at the Staff Table. Her eyes widen at the sight of Kita. 'She did get the job!' Mira thought happily as she stood up and pushed her chair in."Excuse me, Maurice, but I must talk to an old friend of mine. Good luck with your classes." She sauntered her way over to the end of the staff table, and poked Kita on the shoulder, she leaned in to the girl's ear and said in her Irish brogue "Did ya miss me?"

MademoiselleHarmonie

6,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200

Alex Teaflower

3,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:39 pm
User Image

"No, I don't." He said quietly. "I've never had any significant others." He looked over at Florence. "If I did I'd certainly not be barking up your tree at the moment." He coughed, looking away.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:43 pm
User Image

User Image

"Oh.", Florence sighed sorrowfully, frowning softly as he muttered something, "Pardon?" she arched an eyebrow in confusion.

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Mishimomei

Interesting Shapeshifter

13,575 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:52 pm
User Image
Kita looked up and blinked at the woman with sleepy eyes. "Oh hello Mira. Yes of course I missed you. Or have we already met today." He furrowed her brows and pushed up her glasses. "I cant remember if I showed you my office yet or if thats later."
She shrugged and abandoned the fork to give her old friend her full attention. "Either way I am glad to see you again my friend."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:50 pm

User Image

User Image
Mira sighed, a bit crestfallen she didn't scare the red head, she shook her head when Kita asked her question. "No, I believe that's later...this is the first time we've met today." Mira smiled—she was used to her friend's visions—as she took a seat besides the Divination professor, and then ruffled her hair affectionately. "Its good to see you too, Kita-chan."

MademoiselleHarmonie

6,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200

Mishimomei

Interesting Shapeshifter

13,575 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:18 pm
User Image
Kita brushed her fingers through her hair like a scorned cat. She then smiled again at her friend. "Yes I am sorry it took so long for me to settle here. There were," she paused, "complications." Her eyes turned a light blue, a mixture of her excitement from seeing her friend and her usual calm demenour.
"How is it in this place?" she asked meaning hogwarts. She still felt nervous about the school that was so different from the one she attended, but she was good at adjusting so she figured she would be okay. She just want to do a little research.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:23 pm

User Image

User Image
Mira chuckled softly at Kita as she fixed her hair, she did look like a cat at times and that, just then, was just one of those moments. The brunette's gaze scanned over her old friend, noticing some changes. Kita's skin was paler and her hair was longer than Mira remebered. 'Was it always long?' she thought.

Mira smiled, and answered Kita's question. "Hogwarts is a bit smaller and less...." She paused trying to think of the correct word. "...ornate than Beauxbatons, as you can see... The staircases change and move, so don't be a scatter-brain when walking on them." The brunette looked at her friend pointedly, and then continued. "The students are a bit more relaxed and informal then those at Beauxbatons, so sadly we won't get bowed to or saluted...often anyway." Mira pouted childishly, and then chuckled.

MademoiselleHarmonie

6,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200

Mishimomei

Interesting Shapeshifter

13,575 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:18 am
User Image
"I noticed the stair cases," she said with a grin, "I got lost on my first day here. I thought I had already made one turn, but i hadnt yet so that changed things and i became lost."
"How have you been? Have you gotten married yet? Taken a lover? What about the other teachers?: Any of them hook up with each other?" Oddly enough the red head actually liked hearing about gossip. It was always changing.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:26 pm

User Image
Professor Mira Sinclair Art & Muggle Art Teacher Hufflepuff

User Image
Mira nodded when Kita spoke of the staircases, she remebered her experience with them and getting stuck on the trick step. 'Why did Ravenclaw have to make the staircases change? Intruders?' The art professor gave up, she knew Professor Binns mentioned something about it in class, but she, like everyone else was asleep. When Kita mentioned a lover Mira was happy she had a distant German ancestor, if she didn't, a blush would of shown.

"I've been good, I liked Beauxbatons overall, but the Ministry in France...well...they didn't like me, so I'm happy to be home in Britain. I'm still single, and no...I don't have a lover.... She coughed feeling a bit awkward, Mira then began to whisper so only Kita could hear her words. "The librarian has a thing for the Flying professor, Icarus, she was shooting daggers at the Head Nurse, Isis, when Icarus looked at her......Hmmmm? What else? The music teacher is married, I saw her ring... Oh the Herbology professor is handsome....and so is the D.A.D.A. professor....now that think about it." Mira ran a hand through her hair, she didn't know that much about the new professors, the brunette only knew what she saw happening in the Great Hall, and that was only so reliable.

((@ Daemon; I said your character was handsome, not smexy so don't let it go to your ego. xd ))  

MademoiselleHarmonie

6,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200

Keep Calm I am The Doctor

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:36 am
[YES!!!!!!!!!! I AM A GOD! xd ]  
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games