Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Seventh Floor Corridor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lauraisawesomeobvs

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 3:09 pm
User Image

Mood:TEXT
With:TEXT

"It's not lying if they make you lie. If the only truth they can accept is their own."

Eleri was particularly bad at social situations, which was probably why she had failed to befriend any of the other professors during the first semester. Now, with a baby on the way, she felt like she was going to be even more outside of the group. She didn't want Dante to know how much of an outsider she was, or how much she needed human contact, so she simply smiled at him. Whichever you would prefer is fine, Dante.”

What if I told you to read between the lies
And I was never really by your side
What if I told you I've felt it for a while
And I was never really
I was never really in your life

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 3:11 pm

User Image

Why did she have to give him an answer like that. She was the adult, wasn't she the final decision maker?! He sighed and looked at her. He really didn't have anything better to do,"I suppose I can stay and chat longer, although, I don't know what we could talk about" he said with a small sheepish smile.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Lauraisawesomeobvs

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 3:16 pm
User Image

Mood:A bit upset
With:DanteI h

"It's not lying if they make you lie. If the only truth they can accept is their own."

Eleri could tell that there was something Dante wanted to tell her, but didn't know how. So she decided to do the one thing that she'd always been very good at, which happened to be prying in other people's business.Is there anything I can help you with at all? School, home, Xenos?”

And I was never really

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 3:20 pm

User Image

He knew this was coming. Eleri was very good with the prying of information and his staying made this conversation inevitable. When the word home escaped her lips he flinched but did not answer. Figuring his reaction was enough of one. His mind was racing a mile a minute as he tried to figure out how exactly to explain and convince her to not tell a soul of what happens to him at home.

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Lauraisawesomeobvs

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 3:24 pm
User Image

Mood:Horrified
With:Dante

Eleri was horrified when she realised what was going on with the young boy. ”I-is it your mother or you father...?” She knew the reaction far too well, she just needed to figure out how to help Dante now.

And I was never really

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 3:42 pm

User Image

Dante flinched hard,"my..fff.father" he stuttered out hard.His shaking increased massively. Great, now she knew. His body closed in and he wrapped his arms around himself and took a few steps back,"Do not tell...PLEASE dear god professor PLEASE...." he begged,"I have a plan to get out of this...I..just please..dont tell" he begged even more.

This was turning out to be a grand day wasn't it.

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Lauraisawesomeobvs

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 3:50 pm
User Image

Eleri saw the terror in the young boy's eyes, how could she have ever missed it. It was the same look she knew that she'd had up until she had been kicked out of her home.”My dad hit me too.” She debated hugging him again, but quickly decided against it. She knew that she had to calm the boy down somehow.

And I was never really

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 3:58 pm

User Image

He felt himself calm slightly when she mentioned that she was abused as well. "Yes well..I take beatings for both myself and my sister...they..they didn't want her so I have to protect her" he said with a small gulp. "I..don't mind it...it's made me a strong person...so please...professor...do NOT tell a SOUL....or " he stopped as he tried to consider a good threat. The one he came up with was childish yet what could it hurt,"or you will not like me very much if you do" he said as a small ounce of darkness filled his eyes with the threat.

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Lauraisawesomeobvs

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 4:06 pm
User Image

Mood:Poor Dante

Eleri frowned a bit when she saw darkness flash through the boy's eyes, she didn't think he could ever go in that direction, but what if he did? A lot of her old housemates had done a stint in Azkaban since their time at Hogwarts had ended. She'd gotten lucky, and somehow earned a personality change soon after leaving the school. ”I won't tell anyone, Dante. I promise.”

And I was never really

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 4:13 pm

User Image

His whole body relaxed when she promised not to breath a word. He smiled with a genuine smile,"Thank you professor, it means a lot" he said moving forward and hugging her. "really....it does..thank you so much" he thanked her again. It felt like a load was taken off of him by telling her. It was a great feeling to have.

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Lauraisawesomeobvs

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 4:54 pm
User Image

Eleri found it strange how calm he seemed in every day life. It almost seemed too calm really. She wanted to know what was going on in his head, but she was sure that he wouldn't tell her. ”Tell me if he ever hits you too hard?”

And I was never really

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 6:10 pm

User Image

"Too late" he said, his face the picture of calm. Now that he had gotten it out he felt stronger and more in control of his feelings. He would tell himself that but truly he was just burying them again.

He smiled at her and gave her a reassuring pat on the shoulder."I'll be fine, my parents would never dream of killing me" he said with a bigger smile that bordered on a bit of the creepy side.

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Lauraisawesomeobvs

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 6:17 pm
User Image

Mood:What the hell is Dante thinking?

She sighed and pulled the boy close again. She adored him, and to see so much darkness coming out of him was starting to scare her. She knew that she had to take care of him. ”Sweetheart...” It took everything in her not to run her hand through his hair, she wanted to give him all the love that she knew he'd never received. She just didn't kno how.

And I was never really

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 6:28 pm

User Image

Dante chuckled as she hugged him,"Im alright, really I am " he said trying to pull away. He chuckled. HIs mood was rising and the day quickly getting better. "Can you let go please" he laughed.

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Lauraisawesomeobvs

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 6:32 pm
User Image

”Of course!" She bushed instantly and let go of the boy. She hadn't meant to overstep her boundaries, though she was very good at that. She really just wanted to show this boy love. He certainly needed it.

And I was never really

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image  
Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games