Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Fifth Floor Corridor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xistund

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:41 pm
User Image
Darius Silver
ᗡɐɹıns Sılʌǝɹ

Second YearSlytherinBeaterHalf-Blood

User Image
₯arius tried to think of something to say. “Um how's Erik?” He asked remembering the boy broke his arm and she went after him.
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:57 pm
Sweet dreams are made of these
Who am I to disagree?
Travel the world and the seven seas
Everybody's looking for something

VERILY DAWN MCHALEN

Wearing

|||With Erik Meredith (kinda)|||Ravenclaw Beater|||Pureblood|||Second Year|||

User Image
Ver paused when he asked about Erik and shook her head, she really didn't want to start this conversation off with him. She blinked for a second and the shrugged. "He's alive... but he's upset because.. um I told him that umbeforeimetyouandhimididntlikeboys.... " She paused to catch her breath after that long winded sentence word and then continued to talk before Darius could say anything. She needed to tell Darius everything she had told Erik and see if Dare felt the same way about her before she made a decision. She knew what choice she would make if he gave the answer she was hoping for but she really didn't know what he would say. "Darius, you came into my life, saved my life and you waere there for me w-when my aunt and uncle were killed. You were there for me when my family was falling apart and I was the only one that had it together enough to be strong for everyone else. You were the only person that I could cry to all summer, and it screwed up all my emotions and confused the hell out of me. All summer I kept telling myself you were my best friend and that's all. Then at the sorting feast I met Erik... and I dunno. I mean he suddenly appeared in my life when everything was confused as heck...." She blinked and looked up at Darius while she continued to talk. She had to get it all out. "He makes me smile and laugh and the nerves I feel around him, are the good kind, and i like him but he has one fatal flaw... He isn't you. I like you so much Darius and I don't know why and I don't know how because I never thought I'd ever like a boy... but I like you.... I'll understand if you don't like me and I'll move on and leave you be, but I needed you to know...." She trailed off, looking at the floor. She couldn't be looking at him when he told her how he felt about her, because if he didn't like her like that she would probably cry and she didn't want him to see her cry because of him. She breathed in deep. She did like Erik and if Darius said he didn't like her she would go to Erik, but she really hoped that wasn't the outcome of this situation.
OOC:...

Love interest: Erik maybe? yes? I think...

Some of them want to use you
Some of them want to get used by you
Some of them want to abuse you
Some of them want to be abused

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Xistund

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:26 pm
User Image
Darius Silver
ᗡɐɹıns Sılʌǝɹ

User Image
₯arius looked at her and once she was done he wrapped his arms around her in a hug. “For A Ravenclaw your quite blind, I could never want to leave you. Before you and your sister saved me. I didn't trust anyone I thought the world was full of Ross's, people who only wanted to hurt me. But you showed me that's not true I thought I would always be alone. Even if you want to be with Erik I would never want to leave you. Before I met you I didn't like anyone boy or girl but I like you allot and I want you to be happy no matter what.” He felt his eyes start to get wet he was not used to letting his feelings out like this.
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:51 pm
Who am I to disagree?

VERILY DAWN MCHALEN

Wearing

User Image
Ver wrapped her arms around him tightly. As he spoke, a small smile formed on her lips. She bit her lips when he stopped talking and looked up at him. "Dare..." She whispered, still smiling ever so slightly. "You're the only person I've ever been able to be open to about literally everything... well besides Elli, but she's my twin. I like Erik... but he's not you and he'll never be you, adn he'll never be able to compete with you. I don't want to be with him..... I-I want t-to be with y-you...." She said, blushing brightly and looking down at her feet, still hugging him tightly.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Xistund

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:42 pm
User Image
Darius Silver
ᗡɐɹıns Sılʌǝɹ

User Image
₯arius held her close to him. “I want you too, there's no one in the world I love more then you.” He said and it was true before he had met her he had no idea what it was to love and be loved in returned.
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:52 pm
XxXDevil-Chan
Who am I to disagree?

VERILY DAWN MCHALEN

Wearing

User Image
A small smile grew on Ver's lips until it was no longer small but just a full on grin. She looked up at him with wide eyes. "R-really...?" She asked in the tiniest whisper. In the back of her head she knew he'd say that. She'd always known what he would say, but she had still been scared to death he would reject her. Her logic side and her heart side tended to compete against one another quite often when it came to Darius. She sighed happily and rested her head on his chest. She was happier than words could ever describe.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Xistund

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:13 pm
User Image
Darius Silver
ᗡɐɹıns Sılʌǝɹ

User Image
₯arius smiled and held Ver close to him, wishing it could be like this forever. “Yes.” It was a shame that he and her where in different houses.
User Image

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 11:50 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Shina Kiremono~Fifth Year~Ravenclaw Prefect and Seeker

User Image

Shina's heels clicked against the flagstone floor as she led her flock down the fifth floor corridor. "Pay attention here. Our common room, unlike the other houses, does not have a password. Instead, we must answer a riddle to get in. Rowena Ravenclaw prized thought over memorization, remember that," Shina said as they reached the entrance to the small spiral staircase. "Sorry, more stairs. Up we go."

At the top of the stairs a landing and a door with no keyhole or doorknob, just one bronze knocker awaited them. "Knock to hear your riddle," Shina said, lifting the knocker and letting it fall. A voice rang out, asking "Which came first, the phoenix or the flame?" Shina waited, seeing if any of these students would guess the answer.

Pale Mist
Rawwk N Rawwr
phoenixfeather1007
heather030595
nathan122394
The Dark Closet Rebellion

User Image
((OOC: ... ))

Wearing | Animagus Form

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 12:37 pm
User Image
User Image
Blind Pureblood Ravenclaw First Year Albino

Oh broken angel, were you sad when he crushed all your dreams?
Oh broken angel, inside you're dying 'cause you can't believe
He would leave you alone, and leave you so cold when you were his daughter
But the blood in your veins as you carry his name turns thinner than water

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

ᑕᙓᑕᓰᒪᒪᙓ came to another stop after walking down the long corridor. Where were they now? Shina quickly answered that, lugging her up another staircase. This one was different though. Not a straight walk upwards. They had to turn slightly with every step up. The staircase must be spiraled, she figured. When they came to yet another halt, Cecille blinked a few times, confused. A riddle? Well, from the books Chance had read to her, she knew that a phoenix was a type of bird. She liked birds. They made the prettiest sounds when they sang. Like Mother's bird, Ebony. Now for the second part. A flame? She didn't know much about flames, except that they were hot and she wasn't supposed to touch them. Like the stove at home. So, which came first, a bird or a hot thing that you're not supposed to touch?....... Yeah, Cecille had no idea. Not being able to see these things made this difficult for her. Maybe it was a trick question?

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

You're just a broken angel...

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 1:06 pm
User Image
User Image
first year - ravenclaw
sister - to Chell

User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image

╔══════════════════╗

Magdalene had held onto Cecile's hand tightly, taking every initiative to explain and describe every detail she could to the girl. The young witch felt quite pleased with herself, having this responsibility over her classmate - however, as much as Cecille might be at a disadvantage due to her blindness, Magda had no doubts that she could manage many things on her own. From what she had gathered from fragments of conversation, it seemed the girl had been born blind. Magda imagined that that meant her new friend had learned how to live and survive life with her strengths and her flaws, she did not think the girl needed protection, only a helping hand. Which she was more than willing to offer.
As they climbed each level, conquered every staircase and passed every corner, Magda quickly feel into a habit of detailing everything in a way she thought would be beneficial to Cecille. Counting how many steps each staircase, pointing out flaws or cracks that would identify every corner, detailing the material used for each floor to make it more recognizable, trying to estimate how high every step was and which direction they were taking, lead by their Prefect.
Finally they arrived at the Common Room entrance, most of the first years seeming to be just as surprised as Magda at the amount of steps, and a riddle was offered them. The young witch had been prepared for this and in within a moment of contemplation and double checking with herself mentally, "The fire was first, just as the egg was first for a chicken," she offered, boldly.

╚══════════════════╝

User Image
heather030595
Nanashi Kage Enjeru
[/quote

Pale Mist

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 1:40 pm
Shina Kiremono~Fifth Year~Ravenclaw Prefect and Seeker

User Image

There were some good guesses, but no one gave the correct answer. "A circle has no beginning," Shina told the door, which swung open. "If you can't figure out the answer, someone is likely to come along eventually and let you in, and you will find it gets easier over the years. But I still recommend double-checking your bag before you leave in the morning, there is nothing like running late to blank your mind," Shina told the first-years. "Welcome to the Ravenclaw common room," she said as she led them inside.

((Exit to Ravenclaw Common Room ))

Pale Mist
Rawwk N Rawwr
phoenixfeather1007
heather030595
nathan122394
The Dark Closet Rebellion

User Image
((OOC: Whoops! Sorry for the delay, all! ))

Wearing | Animagus Form

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:10 am
User Image
User Image

GryffindorThird YearSingleReserve Keeper

Minn had been walking back to her dorm after class, but carrying all those heavy books was hard work! Her entire body was hurting from the effort of all those heavy books. Why, oh why had she stopped at the library after class?! With a resigned sigh, Minn plopped on the ground by the steps, then pushed her backpack off her shoulders and let it thud to the ground. She flopped back against the bag, decidedly resting right there... wherever it was she had ended up. She knew she was somewhere above the third floor, but below the seventh. Other than that, she was too tired to really care where she had ended her journey.

{OoC:}

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:33 am

It was in the fifth floor corridor that Kas found himself strolling through during his free period. It wasn't too populated. He liked it that way, really. It was a nice change from the hustle of the Great Hall and the classrooms. The quiet was welcome. Making his way towards the common room, the redhead traipsed--- well, sort of--- towards his common room, biting his pen once again.

It was a poor substitute for what he usually had, but it would do, he supposed.

Walking past one of the staircases, he suddenly stopped, backtracking his steps. A girl, Gryffindor, from the looks of it, was slumped on the stone steps. "Are you alright?" She looked pretty peaky too. Stepping gingerly next to her, the redhead took a seat next to the older, taller girl.

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:42 am
User Image
User Image

GryffindorThird YearSingleReserve Keeper

Minn had nearly dozed off right there against the chill stone steps, when a voice roused her. She looked up to see a redhead boy. The green eyed girl sat up, yawning a bit. "Mmhmm. 'M fine. Jus' a bit sleepy." Her cheeks were a soft pink, and it really didn't look like she was fully awake, but at least she was responsive... if a bit warm in her robes.

[quote="Greycast]

{OoC:}

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:48 am
User ImageUser Image
Blood Status: Muggleborn
Wand: Inflexible//13 inches//Laurel//Dragon Heartstring
Current Age: 12
Year at Hogwarts: 2nd year
Height: 5'3"

➳ ➳ ➳

[Wearing:Updated Uniform]
Company: Minn and Kas

➳ ➳ ➳

What's Minn just doing sitting there?

➳ ➳ ➳

Ronna had planned to stop at the library just to study when she came across a redhead first year asking Minn who was sitting on the floor if she was okay. The smaller third year did look fairly tired. Maybe it was the stack of books beside her: it was pretty large.

Ronna paused and squatted down, "Hey, Minn, long time no see." Since she was no longer going to Quidditch practices she really didn't see the girl much, anymore.

She glanced over at the redhead and said, "Oh, I'm Ronna, by the way. Is she okay? I'm not interrupting anything am I?" She seemed a bit concerned by Minn's sleepy response.

User Image

Miss GryffindorK
Greycast

Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out