Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Third Floor Corridor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:56 am
So you wanna call me the devils' advocate
But you don't even know the half of it
I was raised to believe in miracles
My life is so cold
User Image

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════════════════════════╗

”Really? That’s what I thought; I don’t think any of the teams have been officially picked out for the year yet.” She mused as she pressed each hovering foot in front of the other, becoming all too aware of each and every step to evade any possibility of tripping her own feet, like she’s done so many times before. As Devin carried on, the young blonde beauty couldn’t help but to guide her inquisitive gaze upon her companion with careful trepidation. ”Your brother doesn’t seem too nice,” Belle commented offhandedly, unsure of where she should stand on the subject. ”But I think he just wants to help you…

“It may sound silly, but whatever he’s harassing you for could be the same things that other people had scolded him for. Maybe he just doesn’t want you to make the same mistakes?”
Belle sought to rationalize, and considering her own circumstances, it was the only reason she awoke with a smile each and every day. To be honest, the sheer realization that her family name rests on her sake, that the power, wealth, and prestige will die with her, because she had been born a girl, and had been the only of three children to survive… much to her father’s contempt. ”But I guess I don’t really know,” she remarked with the breath of a pause after Devin had changed the subject. ”No, people tend to usually just call me Belle, I never liked the name Anna anyway.”

Desires: Freedom
Troubles: Him

╚════════════════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

User Image

Does what I'm wearing seem to shock you?
Well, that's okay
'Cause what I'm thinking about you
is not okay
I've got it on my mind to change my ways
But I don't think I can be anything other than me
No, I don't think I can be anything other than me

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:46 am
Devin Cloud
First Year- Hufflepuff
"We need not look into the future, because today is what we should be worrying about"

User Image
Age:11 Height: 4'10" Weight: 100 lbs Birthday: 30 April

"So I should call you Belle," he said to jokingly, trying to lighten the mood on the conversation. He did not like to linger on the subject of his family. His home was like a place of chaos and ludicrous expectations. This pretty much summed it up. He always thought his family was the most chaotic however, but this may or may not be true. He found it unappealing that he was the middle child of six kids. Not as revered as the older kids, and not as babied as the younger children. This fact honestly; what was the word he was lucking for, sucked. That is it.

"This corridor is very long," he said, several minutes of walking passed. He wondered when they were going to get to the Quidditch Pitch. He honestly couldn't wait to be there. He loved the outside towards the winter time. The beautiful snow, glimmering from the sun's reflection off of it, had always cheered him up. The fact that he would be spending the day with Annabelle cheered him up as well. She was a very nice person, even if she was taller than he was by a little bit. He was probably going to be around Josh's height when he is fully grown, which is about 6' 5". That's what he hoped for.

"So, what position did you tryout for?" he asked solemnly. Once again, he just made small talk with her, a smile upon his face. He wasn't just going to stop talking out of the blue like that. Especially when it is a gorgeous beauty like Annabelle that he is talking to. That just wouldn't be right.

Mood: Happy Class: Out in the Third Floor Corridor with Annabelle Relationship Status: Single

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:39 pm
My life is so cold
User Image

”Mmhmmm,” Belle had agreed with a generous lull to her overwhelming soprano voice as she continued along. Her eyes wandered, left and right, as she came to wonder if they had been walking in a circle this entire time. But time can be a wicked thing, and as she glanced over her shoulder, she still saw Halvine in the distance, and that’s when she realized, they hadn’t walked very far at all. And yet, time seemed to be flying. ”I tried out for chaser, I don’t think I’d be much good at anything else. What about you?”

Belle paused in her step, her attention wavered away from Devin long enough to see the eerie familiarity of a white cat striped with gray and dotted with bright blue eyes. A generous squeal of excitement had flown past her lips as she knelt to the floor, tucked her books under her arm, and lifted the expensive cat from the ground. ”There you are, Lady.” Belle smiled, the soft caress of her lips grazing into the warm comfort of her cats fur.

”Devin, I’d like you to meet my cat, Lady.” Belle smiled as she held up her companion, but the persistent gentle gnawing, and ambient claw swipes left her wondering until the gears finally clicked.

Troubles: Him

User Image

Well, that's okay
is not okay

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:15 pm
Devin Cloud
First Year- Hufflepuff
"We need not look into the future, because today is what we should be worrying about"

User Image

"Well, isn't she cute. Just like her owner," he said jokingly, grinning up at Annabelle for a brief couple seconds. He then looked at the cat again and started to pet her. The cat seemed impatient at the moment, probably trying to relay some kind of message. So, he stopped petting her and let Annabelle hold her freely. He could tell she loved that Cat because of her sudden happiness when she saw the cat. That's how he loved his pet fox Apostle, who was at home. Right now, he had his little brother's owl with him because he was not allowed to have the fox there until his second year.

The cat and Annabelle looked cute together; however, sort of a perfect match, complimenting each of the best qualities in them. It was actually quite funny how similar she was with her cat, that he was with his fox. He did wonder what the cat was trying to relay with it's constant nibbling and clawing though.

Mood: Happy Class: Out in the Third Floor Corridor with AnnabelleRelationship Status: Single

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:13 pm
My life is so cold
User Image

A bashful smile of florescent pink shone on her cheeks as her gaze of pale green veered to connect with Devin and all the while juggling the persnickety feline between each arm without flaw. It hadn’t taken longer than several moments before Annabelle was forced to break eye contact, the nimble creature had leapt past her reach and darted down the corridor and around the corner towards the staircases. She was left standing there with her books still tucked under her arm, a small huff blown past her lips before she finally glanced over her shoulder towards the Hufflepuff. ”A little bloody too much like her owner…

“Anyway, let’s get going outside, shall we?”
Through her pause, she flustered. She knew instantly why her half-kneazle had fled down the stairs, and when she had taken that pause to catch his expression, she couldn’t help but wonder if he would catch on… If he would find out…

Perhaps killing two birds with one stone wasn’t as simple as she thought?

[Exit to Entrance Courtyard?]

Troubles: Paranoia

User Image

Well, that's okay
is not okay

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:33 pm
Devin Cloud
First Year- Hufflepuff

User Image

Devin saw her cheeks turn a tad pink. He chuckled slightly, seeming amused at the sight. She had liked the comment he had said, which was a great thing for him. He soon felt chills; however, as her emerald eyes meet his normal, not so original brown eyes. His features were, average, and she probably thought that too. He paled in comparison to her beauty, and she probably thought that too.

He walked up to the door and said, "After you Annabelle," holding the door open for her. He always was taught by his father, whom took much more interest in him than mother, to open the door for a lady. He figured this time would be a good chance to do this, speaking that Annabelle was a high class lady, and a very calm one at that.

Even though he had a smile upon his face, he wondered something. Why did her cat run off so fast. It obviously relayed the message somehow through something that it had done: but what? And could it be something bad, or good? Questions filled his head, but he wasn't going to ask them quite yet. He did not want to be nosy. Only one though lingered in his head, and he whispered it to himself as well.

"What is she up to?" Devin whispered to himself, making sure the words were inaudible. He didn't want Belle hearing him. So he said this extremely softly. He smiled at her, and she smiled back as she walked through the doorway that he had opened for her. As she walked, he followed.

(Exit to Entrance Courtyard)

Mood: Extremely Polite Class: Third Floor Corridor with Annabelle Relationship Status: Single

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

Ms.Green Apple

3,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:19 pm
User Image
{HALVINE | CLENORE}

1st Year Gryffindor

Throughout Belle’s short tirade, Halvine wasn’t given even the smallest chance to reply or defend himself in any way. He was used to this with her, but it made it no less annoying, especially in front of Devin. His eyes narrowed when she gestured at his clothes he knew she couldn’t really see, and his frown deepened as she proceeded to completely blow him off, leaving with the Hufflepuff. He’d never felt so much disdain for his father’s house as he felt in that moment. Neither of them had ever cared about distinctions such as house and the pureness of blood before, so why now? He really doubted she had changed her mindset so severely since they’d last been in contact, and was almost positive the Gryffindor comment was purely to insult him. And it was insulting, as irritating as Halvine found it to admit to himself. She had always been the only person able to get under his skin, since they were young, too young really to be arguing or fighting like they always had. He’d never known anyone more intelligent or able to beat him at his own game than Annabelle Emery Rich, and it drove him insane.

In silence, though not by his own choice, he scowled at her bouncing radiant head as she walked away from him.

NEXT: SECOND FLOOR CORRIDOR

{Nikolai}

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:37 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Alther McKellan

Library Ghost
╚══════════════╝

My name is Alther Bartholomew Tiberius Sean McKellan
but you may call me Alther.

Former Ravenclaw

Alther floated into the corridor on the Third Floor and waited for the fiery read head from Ravenclaw to catch up with him. He racked his ghost brain to remember which suit of armor concealed his secret entrance. It had been so long since he needed the laboratory entrance. The last time he had used the entrance was in the sixteen hundreds, so naturally, he struggled a little.

Out Of Character: ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:30 pm

phinelia von ichval
User Image
User Image
User Image
third year - ravenclaw
hermes
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬
“In the country of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.”
– Desiderius Erasmus
“The haft of the arrow had been feathered with one of the eagle’s own plumes. We often give our enemies the means of our own destruction.”
– Aesop
“There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance.”
– Socrates
“If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t.”
– Lyall Watson

╔══════════════════╗

Between her own clumsy footwork as she ran with a focus completely tunnelled as well as the ghost's tendency to take easier routes through the solid barrier of walls, Phi found herself falling slightly behind on their route. Yet the ghost continued to flicker with glowing light and presence, never leading her astray and always allowing her the grip of needed direction. Finding herself on the third floor, she saw the stopped ghost facing an aisle of armoured suits. With a blink of her eyes and a smile still tearing at the physical limits of her cheeks, her eyes begged to be included on the secrets of the incredible place promised. Every instinct and observation flaring with tones of pure delight and raging curiosity.

╚══════════════════╝

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:00 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Alther McKellan

Library Ghost
╚══════════════╝

Former Ravenclaw

The old ghost started muttering to himself as he floated past the suits of armor lining the walls. He'd stop beside each suit and mutter to himself. Then he floated back to Phinelia. "Ms. von Ichval, I'm afraid I can't remember which suit of armor conceals the secret switch. The only clue I can remember is this..." He stopped as he tried to remember his clue and found he couldn't remember that either. Then he smiled and remembered where the switch was. "Ah, that was the clue. Ms. von Ichval, I'll need you to follow me. I cannot push the switch." He floated over to the third suit of the armor on the right, beside the window. "Inside the palm of the right hand is a slightly raised piece. You can depress the button by taking the armor's hand."

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:56 pm

phinelia von ichval
User Image
User Image
User Image
third year - ravenclaw
hermes
– Desiderius Erasmus
“The haft of the arrow had been feathered with one of the eagle’s own plumes. We often give our enemies the means of our own destruction.”
– Aesop
– Socrates
“If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t.”
– Lyall Watson

╔══════════════════╗

Phi found herself stepping back and forth, keeping perfect proximity to the ghost, not daring to be any further or any closer to the only thing that had seemed like a solution to their puzzle since they began. In their hallway of book pages, dried ink and history's assumption, no door opened. No frame even showed the lightest detail of even existing. And now - this ghost and this situation - was like an open, glittering gateway in the sealed off space. Darkness behind it promising every progression and every elevation.
The ghost's instructions suddenly floated to the air in a command and Phi jumped at attention. Understanding clearly, she nodded to show the ghost the fact, and turned to face the suit of armour they both were present before. Her hand rose slowly, eyes bursting with a light of excitement and smile of anxiety barely concealed behind her mask of soundless determination. Touching the oddly warm steel, she felt the projection of the switch and pressed her palm into it. A handshake of metal; a most ancient deal.
As soon as the button pressed flat into the hand of the suit, the action suddenly clicked. Gears and enchantments activated and the Ravenclaw felt blinded to the events by her own soaring emotions.

╚══════════════════╝

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:32 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Alther McKellan

Library Ghost
╚══════════════╝

Former Ravenclaw

There was a sound of stone grating on stone, but no visible changes anywhere along the walls, floor or ceiling. Alther floated towards the wall and started to meld through the wall, as all ghosts can do. He stopped halfway through the wall and stopped to look back at her. "Well Ms. von Ichval? Are you going to follow me?" The wall itself was a secret panel, much like the one that guards Platform Nine and Three-Quarters. One would only know this if told, of course, and could only pass through it if the switch was activated. Alther knew that, but didn't specify it just yet.

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:27 pm

phinelia von ichval
User Image
User Image
User Image
third year - ravenclaw
hermes
– Desiderius Erasmus
– Aesop
– Socrates
– Lyall Watson

╔══════════════════╗

With every care and every heightened sense, Phi felt herself slipping into the most purest state of awe. As everything moved and switches clicked, the sight of the ghost entering the wall only became important and unnatural once his words turned to pull her out form her waving realm and held breath. She immediately realized, then, that the wall stationed in front of her was another sort of test; another veil of hiding magic to seal so many secrets and wonderful mysteries. It was just like the one at the train station in London.
With a sudden faster pumping in her chest, she urged herself to not run at it too eagerly. Breaking past the velvet-like curtain of enchantments and spells too ancient to categorize, she felt her body jerk with every definition of excitement shining in every living cell of her when she opened her eyes to see where she found herself.

[Exit to ???]

╚══════════════════╝

User Image

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 9:48 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

First Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Eleven
✔Mood: Betrayed
✔Status: Single

Sam burst through from the Clock Tower Courtyard and booked it several yards into the corridor. He was sure he heard his brother following him and he didn't want to get his House in trouble for beating up his brother. He dipped behind a statue and held his breath, working hard to get his heart rate under control. Any second now Simon would be coming through the door... Any second now... Any... Bloody hell, Sam thought when his brother didn't come racing after him. He stepped out from behind the statue and let his held breath out.

Out Of Character: {Exit to Third Floor Corridor}

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 9:59 pm
User ImageUser Image
☢Yiaraw ☢ Noinnei☢

ρяαикsтєя - sтυввσяи - яαvєиcℓαω
☠3rd Year ☠

⊰Time has a way of demonstrating that the most stubborn are the most intelligent⊱

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☠━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Yia giggled as he made his way down the corridor, his Ravenclaw crest back on his chest as he sneered at Samuel. He was a major prankster and right now he considered Sam a rival, so he had to make sure he knew what the boy was getting into. He turned his hair into a bright red with streaks of orange, blue, and green along it to give it that flame pattern. He leaned against the statue that Sam was hiding behind and looked at his nails in mock boredom."Never. Try to out prank a Metamorphmagus." He smiled at the little Gryffindor.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☠━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

YUser ImageIUser ImageAUser Image!

Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games