Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Lavender Lounge .: Questions and Assistance :.
Q&A- You got Questions, We got anwsers ^^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hatelijk_en_bloeden

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 3:00 pm
I'm not sure if this belongs here, but:
Are there any traces of magick using/users in the Hare Krishna religion?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 6:30 pm
Hare Krishna? The name only rings a bell in relation to India.

Depending on one's interpretation of magic, however, the practice can be found just about anywhere.  

Jameta
Captain

Vertigo_Kiwi

Tipsy Wench

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 4:47 am
diry_hippie
I'm not sure if this belongs here, but:
Are there any traces of magick using/users in the Hare Krishna religion?

I'm not sure about Hare Krishna, but I know in relation to that the Hindu religion believes that sankrit mantras are forms of magic.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 2:09 pm
I be me
astral travel through meditation,
I just dont seem to be able to do it
I know that I can cos I've gotten up and forgotten to take my body with me wile I was sleep before
and I have read lotsa books about astral travel
but I just dont seem to be able to do it willingly
I just want simple information
like are you able to do it
when did you first do it
what do you do to enduce it
bla bla bla

and also I quite frequently get this feeling like I am dizzy or swinging backwards and forwards on a hammock when I go to sleep
I also heard someone describe this feeling as something that happens when she meditates
do you know what I am talking about?
what is it?

I'm taking this seriously. I feel, however...rather...small gonk I haven't gone as far as astral traveling yet...is this bad?! -panicks- but in truth it was kinda funny "I've gotten up and forgotten to take my body with me wile I was sleep before" I giggled a bit at that.

[[_+Rain~Dancer+_]]

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 2:47 pm
[[_+Rain~Dancer+_]]
I be me
I know that I can cos I've gotten up and forgotten to take my body with me wile I was sleep before
when did you first do it
bla bla bla

and also I quite frequently get this feeling like I am dizzy or swinging backwards and forwards on a hammock when I go to sleep
I also heard someone describe this feeling as something that happens when she meditates
what is it?

I'm taking this seriously. I feel, however...rather...small gonk I haven't gone as far as astral traveling yet...is this bad?! -panicks- but in truth it was kinda funny "I've gotten up and forgotten to take my body with me wile I was sleep before" I giggled a bit at that.
It's really really hard to do. Just keep trying, that's all the advice I can give.

Oh, maye pick up a couple lepodite crystals to give you an added boost. If you sit while meditating, hold on in each hand, if you lie down, place one on your throat(I'm pretty sure A.P. would go with throat/Air sweatdrop ) chakra.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 3:01 pm
Nihilistic Seraph
[[_+Rain~Dancer+_]]
I be me
when did you first do it
bla bla bla

what is it?

It's really really hard to do. Just keep trying, that's all the advice I can give.

Oh, maye pick up a couple lepodite crystals to give you an added boost. If you sit while meditating, hold on in each hand, if you lie down, place one on your throat(I'm pretty sure A.P. would go with throat/Air sweatdrop ) chakra.

I've never tried it....and as for meditating...I have this wierd thing where i....I.....hear other people's thoughts gonk so I can't "clear my mind" Its just a weird gathering of conversations...some guy says "Go make a sandwich" then "President, we have the reports" and then "Oh my god its black!" gonk

[[_+Rain~Dancer+_]]

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 3:13 pm
Then before you start astral meditation (of which one can start learning at any time 3nodding ), I suggest you train your mind to be quite and still in meditation. I suggest, if you're hearing things, you find a CD that you can focus your mind on. Any CD that makes you feel relaxed. Also, dont' freak out if your mind wanders; just let it go. Eventually, after some practice, you'll be able to simply focus on the sounds of the music and the thoughts/visions it brings you. After you're able to do that, then you can start working on focusing on, well, whatever it is you want to focus on through meditation. blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 8:33 am
Can I get some help? I have trouble with spells that let you gaze at past lives. If any one has any helpful sugesttions or different spells( not the mirror and candle one- I can't stare that long) that would be great.  

MOD66

[ Aradia ]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 11:14 pm
Jameta
Then before you start astral meditation (of which one can start learning at any time 3nodding ), I suggest you train your mind to be quite and still in meditation. I suggest, if you're hearing things, you find a CD that you can focus your mind on. Any CD that makes you feel relaxed. Also, dont' freak out if your mind wanders; just let it go. Eventually, after some practice, you'll be able to simply focus on the sounds of the music and the thoughts/visions it brings you. After you're able to do that, then you can start working on focusing on, well, whatever it is you want to focus on through meditation. blaugh

For me one of the hardest things to do is get my mind to still. Especially right now when there's so much stress in my life. The CD thing works relatively well for me. It's a waterscapes CD that has soothing wave sounds on it. I saw another one the other day while I was out that I didn't have to grab that had chanting on it. Chanting has always worked for me. It gets you into a certain frame of mind. You could always try that. Eventually you'll find yourself wandering away. Hope this helps!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 11:30 am
Ok, well I have several questions, so bare with me if some of them sound odd...

~I have a tendency to wander out of my body at random times in the day, finding myself back after several minutes to an hour or so. I can't seem to be able to lock myself in, and I need to learn how.

~I had a bow and quiver sent to me, I need to know how to charge the quiver so that I am not constantly using my own energy for making each and every single one that I shoot, and for them to have elemental properties as well.

~These are a bit more for my knowledge than training...
-If you know a male vampire assasin on the plane with shoulder length whispy platinum blonde hair, very down to earth and calm, please let me know.
-Also, if you know a fairly tall man with black layered hair, large white wings, broad sword on his back, and a traditional red robe, lemme know as well
-If you know the Lady of the Roses, Wolves, their elder brother(haven't had the 'pleasure' of getting his name) or Dragon.
-If you know a royal family of seven who have gained a tremendous amount of power and have basically monpolized a large area of land without meaning to

And I have a few more questions but they have been blocked out of my mind right now, so umm...don't think me too weird... sweatdrop  

IsisFaythe

Moonlight Prophet

12,600 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 5:49 am
Twack
Can I get some help? I have trouble with spells that let you gaze at past lives. If any one has any helpful sugesttions or different spells( not the mirror and candle one- I can't stare that long) that would be great.
Ack, sorry for not seeing this, Twack.

Another form of past-life scrying is looking into a bowl of water. Now, you can blink and such with any method, but you need to be awake enough to not let your eyes blur or your focus to waver.

One might be able to get information through dreams; however, that requires some prepatory steps that differ from person to person.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 6:00 am
Rubyblaze87_2
Ok, well I have several questions, so bare with me if some of them sound odd...

~I have a tendency to wander out of my body at random times in the day, finding myself back after several minutes to an hour or so. I can't seem to be able to lock myself in, and I need to learn how.
I suggest grounding sometime during your day, as well as carry with you a charged grounding crystal. However, I haven't had such problems since I was a child, so someone else may need to help you address this one. sweatdrop
Quote:
~I had a bow and quiver sent to me, I need to know how to charge the quiver so that I am not constantly using my own energy for making each and every single one that I shoot, and for them to have elemental properties as well.
A slightly obvious thing to do would be doing a charging spell or ritual. The not so obvious part of that would be to use crystals such as calcite or quartz to help assist in that process. Depending on your belief system, you might also invoke one of the various archer deities to assist in the process; if you're working with someone like Artemis, you might also incorporate the energies of the moon.

I, personally, do not have any specific spells or rituals you could do for this, but WitchVox has a ritual/spell creation worksheet that might help you in making your own. 3nodding
Quote:
~These are a bit more for my knowledge than training...
-If you know a male vampire assasin on the plane with shoulder length whispy platinum blonde hair, very down to earth and calm, please let me know.
-Also, if you know a fairly tall man with black layered hair, large white wings, broad sword on his back, and a traditional red robe, lemme know as well
-If you know the Lady of the Roses, Wolves, their elder brother(haven't had the 'pleasure' of getting his name) or Dragon.
-If you know a royal family of seven who have gained a tremendous amount of power and have basically monpolized a large area of land without meaning to.

And I have a few more questions but they have been blocked out of my mind right now, so umm...don't think me too weird... sweatdrop

1.) Nope.
2.) Not that I'm aware of.
3.) I don't think you're referring to the Maries (I don't even know if they're associated with roses), so no.
4.) While I have royal blood, we conciously decided on having our house built, and there's only 4 of us. Might consider a corporation here, though.  

Jameta
Captain

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 4:36 pm
*points to RubyBlaze's sig*  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 6:10 am
how do you comune with demons?  

MOD66

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 9:34 am
Twack
how do you comune with demons?
Depends on what you mean by "comune". sweatdrop  
The Lavender Lounge .: Questions and Assistance :.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games