Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Desert ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:17 pm
User Image

I opened fired at the Guards blocking are way out of the facilty.
"Almost there Sarah just a little bit farther."

(Yea look it that brother and sister reunited once again LOL biggrin )  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:19 pm
gaurd from behind were suddenly attacked by experiments and slaughtered. those experiments were almost un killable as they started to eat the bodies of the gaurds  

sweet lil Mint

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:22 pm
User Image

"Sarah I think we are in big trouble these expirements are different then the others." I held Mizu close to me.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:26 pm
User Image
Sarah nodded. "Yeah, i noticed." she muttered as she ran. Her vision blurred slightly but the blur left soon. "Then we'll just have to kill them all." she said. "I've been meaning to take out all my rage on somthing." she muttered that part. Her rage was the hardest thing to control in a fight. She just wanted to lash out and kill everybody.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:30 pm
User Image

I nodded my head as i started kicking and shooting these expirements as we were so close on getting out.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:41 pm
User Image
Sarah turned and shot more of them. Yes, they were close. Very close, too close for comfort. Her rage was spilling out. "Get away from me!" she yelled, she stopped dead in her tracks, letting Rebecca and Mizu go farther than her. The experiments were closing in.She smirked and, as they drew closer, she pulled out a "special" gun she'd tweaked out earlier. Shot it into multiple experiments. It didn't kill them. Yet. Then she took off, darting away with Rebecca, making sure to shoot the ones she'd already shot in places, not-so-fatal. She'd deal with them later. The others she shot dead with her automatics. "Run!" she yelled to them, she took rebecca's other hand and dragged her along with her. Her adrenalin pumping, making her run even faster.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

reality is too cruel
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:43 pm
(It's past my bedtime so i'll post for Kurama tomorrow...don't leave him entirely out of the loop...he's still where you left him suffering...Zandre never gave him the ear plugs... sweatdrop Bleah, I'm usually out of the loop. =^-_-'^=)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:43 pm
User Image

I tried my best and kept up with Sarah even though she was running remarkably fast. As we saw the exit all of us dived out of the door and outside where the others were at.  

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

sweet lil Mint

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:48 pm
mizu was unconciouse from a bumb on his head  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:51 pm
User Image

I almost laughed as I totally forgot to cover Mizu head but I couldn't since Sarah had my other hand. As Sarah released my hand I softly rubbed Mizu head so he won't get bruised.
"I'm sorry Mizu for everything. I won't blame you if you hated me." I held Mizu close as he was sleeping in my arms.  

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:52 pm
User Image
Sarah ran, untill they got to the exit. She stopped outside, feet away from where'd they came out of. The experiments were coming fast. Then she pulled a small ox from the inside of her boot and flipped a switch. All the experiments that were shot by her special gun, exploded. And the ones near, were killed by the impact. Blood splattered on the floor. One's head was completely gone, and the others, they either were just heaps on flesh or odies with large holes in them.
She took a second to look at her work with an evil smile. She turned to Rebecca "I'll teach you how to do that, later." she says with a smile and whiped some blood from her face.
Sarah heard some screaming, gunfire and footsteps. She ran again, "That only slowed down the guards, there should be more coming..." her vision blurred again, this time more. She stopped to get ahold of herself mentally, she Blinked and started running again.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:55 pm
User Image

"Sweet can't wait to learn. So now what Sarah were to?" I ran next to Sarah with Mizu in my arms.  

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

Sumimachine
Crew

Distinct Vampire

6,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:56 pm
User Image
STEVE BURNSIDE

God, I hate being unarmed. Steve looked around and saw a set of pipes attached to the wall. He yanked one out, and set a stream of steamed smoke around the room. He started to thrash out at the experiments, hitting them hard on the head. Blood and brain matter started to splat all over his pale, discolored torso.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:00 pm
User Image

"I hope Steve is alright. How long can we wait for him Sarah?"  

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:02 pm
User Image
Sarah stopped, thinking; where is steve? and where is everyone else? we can't leave without them. she thought.
Sarah stumbled. Damn... she thought. Then looked around. "We need to go. Find some form of transportation or somthing." she said, blinking her eyes again. "G-George!" she called to him, hopefully he was near. When she heard Rebecca talk again she responded. "Only a little while, we need to get out."  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff