Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Art / Writing show and exchange!
Artist Junkyard Chatter and Picture Post Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 6:26 pm
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind
*blinks* Uh...I was thinkin ringlet....why...?

because I wasn't sure if it should be just like..a big ball of curl or actual single locks curling  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 6:52 pm

-inserts new picture here-

Or I would, if I had any xp

I need more people to order art from me, seriously! I do art trades too...But, I'm not popular like rinnie/meph/chikku/etc etc so nobody orders from me...

okay, I'm done with my angsty bitter b***h emo rant now...You'll have to excuse me, kinda sick today so I'm not that well in the head...

but I still want people to order from me xo make me feel all happy inside, haha.

Shinigami Whistle

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 8:12 pm
you still owe me my snow leopard and you can draw my wolfhound if you want  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 8:15 pm
Rainey_angel81
you still owe me my snow leopard and you can draw my wolfhound if you want

Oh crap, yes I do xo Can you post your desc in my shop or PM it to me and I can start work on that right away!

*is so forgetful >.<*

Anyway, more random sketches of Elric/Mephi! I hate them all cept the 3rd one, haha.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y32/kyoneko_rose/mephpractice03.jpg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y32/kyoneko_rose/mephpractice04.jpg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y32/kyoneko_rose/mephpractice05.jpg

Shinigami Whistle

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 8:18 pm
Wow so much great art everyone is posting. Especially you Zella, I really love seeing art from you because I just love how much you are growing. Everytime I see your art it gets better and better. I especially love the Masquerade piece.

Chiiku I love your stuff, you got to share some of your secrets.

O.o and I love the piece you guys did for her Sakii and Asphy. Ferret characters are just so... whee I aggree with Chiiku though, Asphy you have a great way of drawing nude characters without them coming out as being sluts. It really has a refined look to it.

<.< and I love the Affy piece you did Sakii. And the outfit you did on your character looks really nice.

Atomisk prime, is that piece just one you found? This place is really more for pieces that are done by you or that you have commissioned. It does look really nice though, love the character design behind it.

Ok, I also have a little sketch of my own. It is of a new fursiona I'm developing for myself. I really wanted to have a fluffy female fursiona to use outside of my usual mantis self. She is a Tasmanian Devil. Still working out on hair color, but the fur is all black except the standard band of white fur along the chest and a little along the lower back side. whee

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 8:37 pm
*blinks* I never really....thought of it in the way you guys are sayin. I don't do any refining or thought when I draw. My mate always says when I draw naked things that it's yiffy x.o; And Krissim...you must do an art trade with me xD Sexy sexy art that you do  

Alektorphobia

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 8:43 pm
The one's you post on Gaia never seem yiffy to me, not that there is anything wrong with yiff for those who enjoy it.

*giggles* I'm planning an doing some art trades this summer when I get off from school. I want to score some of the uber nice art from the AFG artists. <.< Ashpy art... whee  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 9:00 pm

gonk

I must draw until my eyes fall out now >.< So that maybe I shall be good enough summer time for Krissim to want to trade with me redface

*Krissim is another of the 3 artists on the guild she wants art from teh most, heh*

Shinigami Whistle

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 9:05 pm
Krissim Klaw
The one's you post on Gaia never seem yiffy to me, not that there is anything wrong with yiff for those who enjoy it.

*giggles* I'm planning an doing some art trades this summer when I get off from school. I want to score some of the uber nice art from the AFG artists. <.< Ashpy art... whee
x3; Well he says everything nude I draw is yiffy...I've only done like five yiffy drawings before and only cause people asked for it gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 9:25 pm
Krissim Klaw

Oh please tell me that you'll add me to your list of art trades...? blaugh  

Manda_Tifa

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 9:29 pm
Krissim Klaw

*attacks* i still want the painting. the others I dun care about, but I still want to painting.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 9:44 pm
Rainey_angel81
Krissim Klaw

*attacks* i still want the painting. the others I dun care about, but I still want to painting.
I am so going to do that commission for you. I really want to see that painting too. I know it will just be awsome. Maybe this Spring break I can try for it. whee

All artists eager for my art, I will be trying to do trades this summer. I'll open a couple slots at a time and it will be a first come first serve bases. I'll be accepting pretty much any of the AFG artists that I know are constantly drawing in the guild and such. 3nodding  

Krissim Klaw

Shinigami Whistle

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 10:18 pm

My most current sketch/picture I"m working on. It's of my tabby cat fursona, Mitski ^_^ Truth be told, I"m extremely happy with how this one is coming out (have been since I draw the body at first before putting clothes on it...That's rare for me, usually I wont even like a picture until after I've added clothes, and even then I usually hate the body)

User Image

It's very sketchy, but then again it's just teh first sketch, I gotta start working on fixing out the kinks and cleaning it up and what not before I can rescan it, ink it, and CG it ^_^

*is excited though* I'm really happy with this picture, for some reason. Mitski is so fun to draw >.< And she's not even my "main" fursona (Kyo is)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 7:48 am
Anyone like Moogles and Final Fantasy?

User Image
I don't usually do art on the computer. This was made in simple MSpaint and took about 2 1/2 hours.  

Sexy_Daxter

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 8:00 am
Kyo, she's SO adorable, and I love her outfit!! You're getting better, you know.... wink

Daxter, you are my hero. An anhtro moogle, how CUTE is that?!  
Art / Writing show and exchange!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games