Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Forbidden Forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:49 pm
User Image

Ammar
”Nature should never be forgot”

"Quickly," Ammar urged Anya and Evelyn. He outstretched his other hand to Evelyn, "Make haste," the centaur glanced up at the owl and then around at the forest, "Time is of the essence,"

”It is resilient and determined to win”

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:04 pm
User ImageThere are things that not even I wish to remember…

Linda Bella

User Image

User Image

"Maia is my owl. She must have known that I may need her," Linda held out her arm, which Maia gradually swooped down to perch herself on, "She is very smart to know that I would probably need her here," Linda held out her hand to help the other two women onto Ammar's back.

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

…My past is littered with broken memories.

Kakatary

Liberal Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Flatterer 200

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:08 pm
User Image
Professor Anyanka Swan

Anya nodded knowingly and accepted the hands from both Ammar and Linda, climbing onto the centaur's back. She removed a ballpoint from the inside of her jacket as well as a slip of paper. "It's a good thing I'm always prepared. It'll write a letter to Arthur." She quickly started composing a letter to Arthur Radcliffe.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:16 pm
User Image Eve accepted the help up onto the centaur's back. She was rather surprised at how comfortable it was for a wild creature, but didn't let herself dwell on the thought. She passed a fierce look to the other two women before addressing Ammar. "Let us take leave, dear protector. Our time is clearly limited." Evelyn glanced nervously towards the trees surrounding them, a slight case of paranoia setting in.  

Porcelaine Ivory

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:35 pm
User Image

Ammar
”Nature should never be forgot”

Ammar looked down at the ground and up at the path he had to take, "Hold on, woman creatures," he began to trot, then to gallop, "This will not be an easy ride,"

”It is resilient and determined to win”

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:48 pm
User Image The professor braced herself for what was promised to be a bumpy ride. This promise held true from the moment the giant centaur had left his post, though in the back of Evelyn's mind, she had to admit that if the circumstances were different, she might have actually enjoyed this. Not to mention that the frigid wind was whipping her blue locks in every possible direction and she knew her cheeks would be turning red soon from the cold night air.

[[I'll be on tomorrow, y'all. Night. xD ]]  

Porcelaine Ivory

Keep Calm I am The Doctor

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:24 am
User Image
Daemon SaDiablo
Second year Slytherin student

Daemon wished that one of the teachers would have removed the paralysis spell before lifting him. He'd have happily walked. He felt a soft weight land on him. Bob was worried by the lack of movement.

Leader of the SaDiablo family

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:22 pm
User Image

Isis watched the others leave, worry half over taking her. Something told her she was about to have alot of people in her wing tonight. With Daemon floating carefully in front of her, Isis held her basket tight as she headed for the castle. She didn't want to release Daemon until she was absolutely certain he'd be safe.

((heading to the wing. And Tahiri let me know if you want back up for Arthur. I have yuan's dad as an auror. Can't remember if I talk to you bout that, sorry.))

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:40 pm
User Image
Professor Anyanka Swan

Anya finished the letter to Arthur Radcliffe and sent the Headmistress' owl flying towards the Ministry. Then she clung to Ammar and reached her mind out, looking for Tamara.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:05 am
Lesora the Bowtruckle

Lesora sat at the base of her tree eating some bugs that had wandered a bit too close to her. It was a good thing that she was hungry. She was ready for a nice, quiet nap after eating them, but noise in the distance distracted her. Lesora stood up to see if she could tell what it was.  

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Keep Calm I am The Doctor

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:23 pm
[Let me know where and when you want Yaslana to roll in.]  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:47 pm
User Image
Professor Anyanka Swan

Anya walked into the clearing where Daemon was stunned and Tamara was abducted from. The protection charm they had left we still functioning and she dissolved it. "There is blood and vomit from the fight that occurred between Marcinus and Tamara. The hoof prints belong to Ammar, the centaur who predicted the scene and retold it from the trees." She pointed towards the south. "The tracks lead that way."  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:50 pm
Arthur Radcliffe
Head AurorUser Image

Arthur followed solemnly behind her, listening to her talk about the scene. Blood and vomit... Oh baby, I hope you're alright. Gritting his teeth, he nodded, then gestured to Michael. "Check the outside of the clearing and see if you can find anything that might help. we'll check the tracks together."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:08 pm
User Image

Michael had been silent the whole time just listening as he tried to piece bits together. It worried him alot what he'd seen and heard so far. Honestly he was surprised Aruther had kept it together so well. With two kids of his own, Michael didn't know if he could ever keep his cool. "Yes sir." He said with a nodd. Keeping his wand in hand he moved towards the clearings edge and quietly set to work.

((tahiri my comps fighting me bad. I'm restarting it again, but no promises about being able to get back on tonight))  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:53 pm
Arthur Radcliffe
Head AurorUser Image

Arthur nodded to Michael as he walked off and stepped into the clearing, looking at the scene. He noted the blood splattered on the floor and... a tooth? He bent down and picked up the item. It was a tooth. Tamara's tooth. He cleaned it up and slipped it into a clear plastic bag, saving it for when they rescued her. Sighing heavily, he continued to examine the scene, feeling tears come to his eyes. He stopped and leaned against a tree and let them come. He sobbed heavily for a moment.  
The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games