Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
*wiggles* Let's Play? v.2 (U/C) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:04 pm
Thank you! ^.^  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:34 am
User Image
Would Kuon be interested in a brief unattached fling before he goes to his pride? Busara recently joined a pride herself, but goes to the Rogue Lands occasionally.  

Boudaihobbit

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:38 pm
D'W mate offer c: For Namu (for future as they are too young now)
User Image
quote please if interested c: thx!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:17 am
Tara de Draiocht
D'W mate offer c: For Namu (for future as they are too young now)
User Image
quote please if interested c: thx!

Oh, he's really pretty. I'd have to check with Saf to see if they are related (I don't really know much about the DW family trees).

What's his personality like? Nanu can be a bit stubborn and trying so she needs someone who is pacient enough to handle but not a pushover at the same time - she needs to be told "no" a few times. XD  

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:39 am
User Image

New girl!! Isn't she gorgeous?! O.O  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:45 am
Hey, I don't know if you're still looking for a Stormborn to get into a fight with your Pirate, but if you are I could offer you Ru.  

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:19 am
Two new babies should be added soon! (if I take a cub from the two breedings that got picked this month) =)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:53 am
Wow, I'm so silly. Riddi looks SO much like his dad. When I typed my response to your contest, that red pelt on Vaako's back messed me up. I thought that was his coloration. xD

Whoooopise~!

But, thats beside the point. :3 I would like to RP with Bookie! Maybe Riddi can try to teach him how to walk correctly? But Riddi is far to graceful in his gait. xD

Also, as a future plot point, could Riddi have a chat with his father about his namesake? During his quest for a name, I want Riddi to search for his uncle to meet this 'legendary male' (in his eyes).  

Toy

Chatty Wife

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:13 pm
Yay, sibling rp!! My boy is definitely up for it. I’ll be a bit unreliable for the next couple of days, but after that I’m gold. xD

I can start it if you want. ^.^

And sure, if he threads carefully, he can get a lot of info on his uncle (and maybe even on the cubnapping incident that messed Vaako up a bit) when he grows a little.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:17 pm
Sure, when you are back and ready, we can kick the cub RP off for sure! :3

Once we get the brotherly lovin' done, we can start the father/son RP. Let the interrogation begin! C: heart  

Toy

Chatty Wife

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:53 pm
Mogami
User Image

New girl!! Isn't she gorgeous?! O.O

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh who is this? heart She is soooo pretty!!!! -has several soa already taking notice-

Also, are you still looking for a pad for Mozhgan? I think both of my boys would fit her colour-wise, though maybe one of them is more suited for her personality... Abel, since he is so very laid back and gentle.

User Image User Image

Athelas: He is generally happy and cheerful, kind to everyone so long as they aren't cruel or mean. Once grown he will aspire to fit into the pride, wishing to have a couple of banu and a beybanu. He will keep his girls in line with gentle words, but when alone with them, he treats them as equals and loves to talk of all kinds of things.

Abel: On the surface, Abel appears to be a clumsy, absent-minded and very compassionate male who has bad luck and is always hungry. Yet under the facade is a lion who is very private and subdued, keeping all his problems to himself and never leaning on anyone. He will help anyone who asks even if they aren't the nicest sort, though he wont hurt others, ever.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:14 pm
My SF girl need some lovin'
User Image
she is nice, she suffers from amnesia and doesnt remember much about her past. She loves to learn anything! She is pretty much up for anything.  

SykoticDays

Blessed Lunatic

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:04 pm
Tana:
Man, I love both your boys. An Mozi is indeed single. XD
I think physically Athelas is the best fit (he’s gorgeous) but personality/history-wise Abel is probably best. Mmmmm…

Dreamer:
Nila can meet Banquo! He’s not very talkative but he’s trying to fit in and he might open up a little to a fellow Scholar. He might even ask for advice on how to get more students. =D

Edit:
C.C.G, I'll be back home tomorrow. =)))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:27 pm
Mogami
Tana:
Man, I love both your boys. An Mozi is indeed single. XD
I think physically Athelas is the best fit (he’s gorgeous) but personality/history-wise Abel is probably best. Mmmmm…

lol well, Athelas now has two banu, one pride, and one captured. Abel has none, but she could go with either of them. I'd love to play her personality with Abel.  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Pearlyblue

Friendly Enabler

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:04 am
Hey! Just a quick question, d'you think that Fjolnir and Fenja's old pride had the God of Pacifism for a patron saint? I'm thinking, if anything, they'd worship him and the Arts. What're your thoughts?  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games