Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
London ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mini Tsukino

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:28 pm
Alice smiles over too Crimson. "Okay, So me and Crimson, will go fight, that b***h wesker. Or you guys want to come?.. I think, Claire Rebecca and Sidney can go, find Sarah. And Yeah, Chris and Drake can go, wait. How about Chris, Crimson, Drake and I go. And yeah the others to get Sarah.. But in order for that, we need for them to split up.."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:47 pm
User Image
"I dont work well with others." He said and continued walking down."Wesker! Come on out already!" He said his arm starting to pulse.  

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:48 pm
User Image

"Hmmm that might work since I used Umbrella's Satalite to see in the inside except it will be useless if we go search inside the Hive since we will be running. I don't want them to grab hold of my laptop."

User Image

"Then give it to me Claire. I can hold it and I doubt anyone would want to touch me when I'm pissed. Besides if anyone does get it then I can just break it."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:59 pm
User Image

Sarah watched Wesker and then as the experiment left. "If you don't mind me asking, who's "they"? " She asked. Intruders of some sort obviously. But they way he said it, made it sound important, not like just any other intruders. He even shot out all the cameras. She tried to think, but so far the only ideas she's gotten were the men from back in Africa. "Are they the ones from before?" She asked. That was the only thing she could think of at the moment.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:31 pm
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

"Yes," Wesker said. "The same ones from the previous Hive. And they've brought friends." He was starting to get pissed now. Right now, they didn't know where him and Sarah were, and he preferred to keep it that way for as long as he could. He knew what they'd do, or rather, what they'd try to do, when they found them.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image--User Image--User Image

{{Okay, that's all fine and good, but it's a satellite. Since when are satellites able to look into a building and underground? Cos as far as I know, satellites aren't able to do that.}}  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:57 pm
User Image

Sarah nodded. She could tell by the tone in his voice that he was...clearly pissed. The man...Zandre, his name was, probably came with then. And he was close to killing him last time and-...he was the one to confess his love for her. Oh, that might be akward. But her emotions didn't really matter now, when someone's life could be on the line. "So what do we do now?" she wasn't sure if he wanted to confront them, or stay hidden for a while.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:54 pm
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

"From what Shadow told me, there's about nine or ten people in and around the Hive. We've got to get more experiments out to get rid of as many of them as we can. Not Chris though. I will be the one to kill him. But the others need to be taken care of first," Wesker said. He turned and walked to the end of the hall where they'd started and let out the experiment that had tried to kill him. "Vent your anger on the intruders. If they manage to get further into the Hive, there is a chance that they will try to destroy it. And you may not get a chance to get out before then," he said. The experiment gave a shrug and walked down the hall and up the stairs, looking for the intruders. Wesker returned to Sarah. "We have to stay back for now. When they are fewer in numbers, we will attack them." He walked down the hall further and started opening doors, giving orders to the experiments in the rooms. Each one started to walk off, sometimes in a different direction then the others.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image--User Image--User Image

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:59 am
User Image

Richard Victor Vladimir
"Crimson Dead"

Crimson looks at her and he smiles moving closer he placed an arm on her shoulder. "I think three people against egg head b***h Wesker and the others go out and guard and see who tries to escape, so Drake goes and looks for Wesker, while me and Alice does the same." He said and he smiled. "Wesker come out, come out where ever you are, don’t need to hide behind your experiments. But I think I would introduce myself to you, my name is Richard, the middle name and last name isn’t important. But I am no longer Richard because that person is dead and he is a monstrosity, he is now Crimson Dead the person who was given an antidote that made him the way he is, but his girl friend Akia was someone or maybe was the one that was also experimented on by you, so you can say I am your nightmare and I will have your head and whats inside that tiny weak brain of yours." He said and he smirked. "So COME OUT AND FIGHT ME!" He shouted with anger and danger.  

Deathrider888

Hilarious Lunatic

12,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:52 am
User Image
"Guys the experiments are loose!" Drake said firing off a shot into one of them running up the stairs he tossed a grenade down destroying the entrance."I blew up there way out it will take only a few minutes for them to break threw can I get some back up down here!" He said aiming his assault rifle at the door.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:42 am
Zandre Armageddon
`Follow The Reaper`

Zandre ran through the halls, to where Drake called for assistance. When he got there the experiments broke through. "Bring it." He said and sliced through the first experiment. Two came after and Zandre punched each one in the head, collapsing in their skulls. "That all?" He said as he kept progressing further into the Hive.

User Image

Layna entered the room Shadow was in. "Your going to die..." she growled. She stared straight into the shadow where his sent was strongest. Suddenly her tail lashed out and headed straight for his torso.

User Image

Leon turned to Chris. "I'll go ahead." He said slowly. As he went down the flight of stairs he peeked around the corner and saw a huge amount of zombies waiting there. He grinned and threw an few grenades in there. "Clear!" He called out as the room became empty except for the bodies that covered the floor.  

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:26 pm
{{Since when does every single character have a superpower? And since when are experiments killed in one hit? This is starting to get ridiculous now. Zandre can bash in skulls in one hit, Layna can whip her tail out randomly, one grenade can cave in a hallway, Claire can see underground with a satellite, Alice is just as strong as Wesker. Seriously, what the hell? Am I the only one who thinks this is starting to sound fking ridiculous? Maybe so, because you guys don't care about that. Now suddenly, everyone is so much stronger than Wesker. Not to mention there's ten of you and only three of us. Amazing how the odds are stacked up in your favor all around. Why not just nuke the damn Hive and be done with it? It kills Wesker, which is what your all going for, and destroys yet another Hive.}}

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:32 pm
Hey now calm down everyone especially you The Master Time Lord you need to calm down and all of us need to work this out. No need to get mad its just an RP where everyone can have fun. So lets all try to resolve the problem.  

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

Mini Tsukino

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:58 pm
((Wtf. Yeah Time, you must calm your horses down, because Alice is in the same equal strenght as Wesker, because she was the first experiment, if you didnt know! Nd ********, its a game, its not based in the freaking MOVIE!!! Sorry for the words! but its just is the true.))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:11 pm
(( stressed ok i understand where he's getting at. And yes, we should just have fun in the rp. But i understand some of you have powers to do such things. But for others, plz think logically...even though this is all fake. AND the experiments are not liek regular zombies PLUS since when were there zombies let loose in the hive? that was outside))  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:15 pm
Ok lets play nice with each other. How can we come to an agreement to fix this beacuse right now EVERYONE is placing things to pop up in the RP so we need to find a way to RESOLVE THE PROBLEM.  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games