Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Africa Kijuju Tribe ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

reality is too cruel
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:25 pm
User ImageKurama had been sitting next to Rebecca, watching as she took care of Claire. He then heard the new man who apparently 'Dr. Longin' knew.
"Is ... Leon a friend of yours, Dr. Longin?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:46 pm
User Image

I smiled at Kurama and went over to check on his ear. Finally his ears are healed since he's been wearing those cotton balls since we found the facility in the desert.
"Yes Kurama he's a friend of mine." I grabbed the twizers and pulled out each cotton ball and tossed it in a trash can that was close to us.
"Finally your ears are healed Kurama now take it easy alright and make sure you take care of them. But don't worry I'll heal your ears gain if you mess them up alright."  

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:00 pm
User Image

Jack grunted at Leon and got up looking up at the sky as a copter passed over head. "Well I guess I'll be going thanks girl." He said as the small copter laded a few yards away."I will see you all again some other day." He said heading off to the copter.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:10 pm
User Image

I just waved and turned to look at Kurama's ear one last time just in case they didn't reopen as the chopper flew over past. His ear was still good and I looked at Kurama.
"How's your ear feeling Kurama?"  

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

reality is too cruel
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:13 pm
User ImageKurama could hear the chopper from two miles away. As it became closer the sound became a little harder to listen to and he was glad when it stopped for a moment.

"My ears are ringing a bit from the chopper, but otherwise...they're fine...thanks to you, Dr. Longin."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:15 pm
C H R I S___R E D F I E L D

User Image

Chris turned as he saw Leon. His eyes widened with a bit of shock for a second then he sighed. "Well, it's good to see you." He said and took another drink of his water. "Ok, so Four-eyes, as Steve said it. You got info in him. Alright, let's here it." He said and sat back down.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:15 pm
User Image
The copter flew off and Jack from the window yelled. "Well good luck to your all!" Before anyone had time to notice the copter was on fire and a large explosion echoed threw the air as the copter exploded.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:27 pm
User Image

I turned as I saw the chopper blow up.
"What the hell?"

User Image

I heard the explosion and hurried up and covered Kurama's ears as I glared up at the exploded helicoppter.
"That was no accident."  

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:36 pm
User Image

"Clever girl." A Umbrella copter flew over head a man stood dropping a fired RPG down."Not my style of weapon but quite officiant, wouldn't you say Jack." He smirked and closed the door.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:42 pm

User Image

Chris stood ack up again and stood infront of Claire. "Just who the hell are you?" He asked his hand near his gun.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:47 pm
User Image

"I will not tell my name.I am a assassin of Umbrella the left hand of Umbrella if you wish to know." He smirks as he talks threw the window.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:54 pm
User Image

I didn't waste anytime as I took out my gun and started firing at him.
"Don't give a damn who the hell you are. Right now you are about to be the ded left hand of Umbrealla." My eyes glowed as I allow the Veronica Virus to take control as we are so close to get George, Zandre, and Sarah back. I jumped up on the building and started firing ready to jump at the
chopter.

User Image

"Rebecca don't let the Veronica Virus take over you." I jerked up and away from Chris as I followed behind Rebecca even though my side is starting to hurt. I can't die yet or at least not now. Where is Steve when i need him.  

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:57 pm

User Image

Chris grunted, he was annoyed. Umbrella. Just sayin' the name got him a bit frustrated. "Alright then. Who the hell are you trying to kill?" He then pulled his gun and aimed at his head.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:59 pm
User Image

(I g2g x_x)
He smirks."Hmm lets see how good she is you men know what to do." Surprisingly it lowered allowing him to step out and smirk."Shale we begin then." He smirked as it seemed he ran in the opposite direction."Come now and follow me if you wish for revenge." He smirked the copter leaving.  

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:09 pm
User Image
I didn't waste anytime as i took off after the guy as Umbrealla just pissed me off.
"I don't thing so." I took off after him as i started firing my rounds.

User Image

"Rebecca wait? Everyone after the Umbrella's so they won't harm the people, Kurama go after Rebecca." I jumped down and ran after the pilot.  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games