Welcome to Gaia! ::

Zombie Apocalypse Diaries

Back to Guilds

The chronicle of humans surviving all odds in a world ruled by the undead. 

Tags: Zombie, Diaries, Survival, Role Play, Apocalypse 

Reply Zombie Apocalypse Diaries
Living in an Undead world. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Radioactive_Beauty351

6,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:32 pm
Renton glared at Alex again with a death stare. "We just need to swap out the plugs. It's got blood down in the sockets." He said as he removed all the sparkplugs and began to clean them out. I also need the battery housing the be wiped out. This blood is so nasty" He said seeing the 3 year old blood rotting onto the hot engine.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:43 pm
addie shrugged and gave alex one of her hair pins so he could try and undo the lock on the handcuffs.

alex smiled at her and tried to unlock them.

"ren... i gave alex a hair pin to unlock the lock on the cuffs i wanna see if he can get out of them." addie told renton.  

Bella_Notte2012

Radioactive_Beauty351

6,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:48 pm
"Good luck. Those are military grade. If he can do it then im really not going to like him" He said to her wiping out the plug sockets and wiping off the rest of the spark plugs before placing them back in  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 8:42 am
Wolf had decided to watch the area for any zombies, so he climbed on top of the Humvee, and watched the surrounding area closely. Every so often he would look through the scope on his Scar and dire off a shot that was muffled by the silencer.  

SexylilSheep

Wealthy Capitalist

Bella_Notte2012

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 12:52 pm
alex chuckled at rentons remark about him. "you already hate me and i hate you for taking my girl away from me." alex said trying to get the click that he knew would come.

addie rolled her eyes at the two bicker and banter, she had enough of testosterone for one day.  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 1:04 pm
After awhile, Wolf saw that no more infected were around. He watched for a few more minutes, then sighed and sat his rifle down. He then laid on the roof of the Humvee.  

SexylilSheep

Wealthy Capitalist

Bella_Notte2012

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 1:24 pm
addie laughed at wolf. "that is totally something connor would have done...." she told him and shook her head slightly.

alex struggled with the handcuffs and the hair pin but he knew he was getting close to taking them off.  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 1:27 pm
Wolf raised an eyebrow, rolled over onto his side, and looked down at Addie."OK, so we were both kinda lazy. We aren't the exact same though,"he said, before rolling back onto his back. He closed his eyes, and let the sun hit his face.  

SexylilSheep

Wealthy Capitalist

Bella_Notte2012

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 1:50 pm
addie laughed again and nudged his shoulder. "i never said you two were lazy. how are you comming with the cuffs?" she asked alex

"good...." he said as he got one handcuff off of his wrist. he smirked slightly and than started to work on the other cuff with his free hand.  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 5:08 pm
"Well, I am, he was,"Wolf said somewhat quietly, before staring up at the clouds above. He had a blank look on his face, as he remembered seeing Connor's dead body.  

SexylilSheep

Wealthy Capitalist

killernero

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 6:59 pm
grave walks in to the area crouched down moving silently looking for other humans as he grips the lead pipe in his left hand staying down low his eyes darting all over.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:51 pm
Axl sighed as he walked down the street, his katana and pistol are sheathed and in their holister. He held a heart shaped locket in his hand, "Ayane, I'll keep your memory alive." he said quietly to himself. He then cupped his hands and yelled, "Ist jemand da draußen?" (translatates to "is anyone out there?") "Hopefully, if any one is out there understands me. And hopefully they know zombies can't speak german." He thought to himself.  

911child

Blessed Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100

Radioactive_Beauty351

6,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:05 am
Renton walked over and grabbed the radio "Who is this transmitting?" He asked on the mic  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:50 pm
addie looked over at the radio renton was using. "that sounded german...." she said.

alex didnt say anything he was working on the other cuff now with a huge smirk on his face for getting one of them off already.  

Bella_Notte2012

Radioactive_Beauty351

6,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:22 am
"Good thing I went to Germany for a month." He said grabing the mic again "Dies ist Renton. Wo bist du?" He said in German over the radio

((This is Renton. Where are you?))  
Zombie Apocalypse Diaries

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces