Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
The Hive ((RP)) 3 Months Later~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:53 pm
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

He headed in the direction of the room that he'd locked George in earlier. He'd have just run there, but he wasn't going to let Sarah out of his sight. Nathan had turned against him because he hadn't watched him closely enough, he wasn't about to let Sarah do the same.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image--User Image--User Image

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:57 pm
User Image

Sarah followed behing Wesker, not sure where they were going but for some reason she didn't mind. She just followed and stayed quiet.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:06 pm
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

This was a good way to make sure that she was under his control. He got to the room and kicked it open. George lay on the ground on the other side of the door. If she was under his control, seeing him wouldn't have any affect on her.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:09 pm
User Image

Sarah stopped and looked at the man who lay limp on the floor. she tilted her head to the side. "Who is he?" She asked. The man wasn't dead though she could tell. But hurt.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:19 pm
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Wesker smiled. She was his. "He's no one," he said. The lock had broken when he'd kicked open the door. Hmm, I should be more careful next time, he thought. He moved George to a different room, one with a working camera in it so he could see when he woke up and a working lock on the door. He closed it and locked him in. He turned back to Sarah. "So what do you feel like doing?" he asked, testing her.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:22 pm
User Image

"i don't know." Sarah said.Though she felt the oddest urge for violence. If it was her normal self she'd control her psycopathic urge for bloodshed and violence.But that was gone now. She looked at him.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:27 pm
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

"Fair enough," he said. He realised it must be a bit confusing for her. If she didn't even remember who George was, she must have lost some of her memories in the process. He walked closer to her, "What do you remember?" he asked.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:09 am
[[sorry for the wait]]

User Image
`CERBERUS BATTLE`

Layna had followed Wesker's order and left, roaming the halls.

User Image
-->Bad Company<--

Zandre had left the scene, the centipawn not allowing Matt to pass unless killed, and even then it would split into two and live again and so on. The creature had started relentlessly attcaking MAtt as Zandre had left. He walked into the room that held the nuclear power source for the Hive and set up an extremely complex bomb that even Wesker would need time to diffuse without it blowing up. After he left he looked at a small screen on his gloves covered in ones and zeros. "I'm coming for you Wesker. You killed my Father. Now I'll kill you." He had prepared for this day, his speed rivaling that of Wesker's now. The data sent to the gloves from several hundred bugs throughout the Hive had told him where Wesker was. Zandre seemed to disappear and then reappeared in the same hallway as Wesker and Sarah. "Wesker, remember me?" He asked as he pointed his adamant blade at the man. He noticed Sarah with Wesker and the blank look on her face. "What did you do to her?!" He demanded an answer. Unknown to Sarah all the time, Zandre had a huge crush on her. He wasn't about to let anybody, especially Wesker, harm or use her.  

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:01 pm
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Wesker looked up at Zandre. "Well, look who it is. It's been a while. How's your father doing?" he smirked. He shifted Sarah behind him. He wasn't going to lose another one of his projects. He faced Zandre.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:11 pm
User Image
-->Bad Company<--

Zandre glared at Wesker, and his eyes flashed red again as before. "Don't you dare speak of my Father!" Zandre disappeared after he yelled the words. He reappeared at Wesker's side, swinging the large blade at the man's torso.  

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:20 pm
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

To Wesker, it just looked like Zandre was running at him. He grabbed the blade before it could make it to his chest. He kicked Zandre in the chest.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:40 pm
User Image

Sarah didn't remember too much except a whole lot of pain. But soon another man had appeared. She looked at him, the same blank look on her face. She just stood there. She had heard what he said, she didn't understand. Did the man who stood before her do somthing to her? Somthing made her mind not be able to comprehend that. And soon the man was running at them. Wesker more inportantly. Though she was behind Wesker, she tensed. But didn't move. Just stood there as He kicked zandre in the chest.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:52 pm
[[im gonna speed this along, sorry but i have no chance alone against Wesker.]]

User Image
-->Bad Company<--

Zandre kept attacking on and on, only to get hurt worse each time and landing very few lucky hits. He smirked. "Wesker... I have an ace in case something were to happen like this. Can you figure it out...?" He said as he fell onto one knee. He turned to Sarah. "I guess it's too late to say this but... Even though you probably don't remember me by the looks of things... I know you... and I just happened to fall in love with you..." He said slowly, trying to get up once more. "I'm sorry Sarah" he said as he collapsed. If what Zandre said didn't recall anything, nothing would.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:22 pm
User Image

Sarah tilted her head and looked at Zandre. One of the first signs of emotion sense Wesker had gotten controll of her. She opened her mouth to speak but looked at Wesker. She took a step closer, she didn't reconise him at all. She wanted to but she couldn't. Then he collapsed. Her face a bit shocked, but only slightly showing. She looked at Wesker, as if expecting an answer. She didn't know what was going on at all.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:41 pm
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

That caught Wesker's attention. An ace? What is he talking about? he thought. He looked at him curiously. He glanced at Sarah. He should feel bad for Zandre, should regret turning Sarah into his project, should tell her what was going on. He should, if he had any humanity, but he'd lost that years ago. Now he just laughed cruelly, "Don't worry about it Sarah, it's too late," he said.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games