Welcome to Gaia! ::

rp naruto

Back to Guilds

basicaly the same thing as the name 

Tags: naruto shipuden, rolp, naruto, naruto rp, gaara 

Reply the dbz/gt rp
Naruto Rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

alext54

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:45 pm
Kakashi said " Boys stop fooling around and come on.. we have a mission to take care of , u can horseplay later Sasuke..Naruto" she scalded  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:46 pm
"so is waking me up like you did now were even heheh" i just grinned at him and packed the tent  

Ix-Sasuke-Uchiha-xI

Dangerous Elder

5,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Ix-Sasuke-Uchiha-xI

Dangerous Elder

5,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:56 pm
i simply just agreed with kakashi and began to walk  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:06 pm
Sakura walked inbetween Naruto & Sasuke looking back at forth as Naruto exchanged glares with him.  

i_am_sakura_haruno_duh

Rocker_Princess9483

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:08 pm
Naruto glared at Sasuke as he walked then after a while of walking naruto pointed out " Look a hotspring!! can we go plz plz plzzzz?!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:09 pm
Rocker_Princess9483
Naruto glared at Sasuke as he walked then after a while of walking naruto pointed out " Look a hotspring!! can we go plz plz plzzzz?!"

sakura gasped and joined Naruto in begging to stop there  

i_am_sakura_haruno_duh

alext54

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:12 pm
Kakashi grinned thinking about peeping on women in the suna and said " Sure ^^ im sure we could take a break weve been walking for hours ^^" They went into the hotspring & Kakashi stepped into the water as the boys got in the found a hole in the wooden wall that separated boys from girls and looked through it * " hehehe this is better than make out paraidse n//n" he said to himself  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:14 pm
Sakura sighed in releif as she dropped her towel at the edge of the hotspring and stepped in the water " ahh...this is relaxing" She looked around and sighed again this time in frustration " i hate being the only girl on the team.."  

i_am_sakura_haruno_duh

Ix-Sasuke-Uchiha-xI

Dangerous Elder

5,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:14 pm
i frowned upon kakashi than gave naruto a hinting look to knock the guy on the head and waited for narutos gesture  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:16 pm
Naruto looked at kakashi then sasuke then at the hole and before u knew it he was beside kakashi saying " i wunna see i wunna see!" Trying to push him out of the way  

Rocker_Princess9483

alext54

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:17 pm
Kakashi moved over and let naruto look  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:19 pm
i merely just face palmed than walked over to the two perverts stretched behind them and gave em 2 huggee knocks to the head forcing them to the ground i than said with my eyes closed and with an annoyed look and said "perverts"  

Ix-Sasuke-Uchiha-xI

Dangerous Elder

5,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

i_am_sakura_haruno_duh

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:22 pm
*`~Sakura heard them on the other side of the wall and she quickly sunk down further in the water and thought " Those perverts. " she got out of the hotspring wrapping her towel around her and went back into the locker room to change~`*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:24 pm
Kakashi rubbed his head than said " Hey! don't hitur sensie he knows what hes doing!" Him & Naruto turned back around to look but she was gone  

alext54

the dbz/gt rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games