Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
what do you want to be when you grow up? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

misunderstood_001

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:56 am
Im dreming about being a photographer. I mean, being abel to live on it. But I doubt I ever get there. Theres so much talanted people..
Atlesat Im abel to do something with my skills. Im doing sesions from time to time and sometimes im doing reports and stuff for net magazines.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:36 pm
When I was little I wanted to be a mortician but people said that I should "Extend my art so the world can see how beautiful it is!" but I might do one of them.....  

Matsumoto_Eureka

The_Super_Nintenho

Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:53 pm
I still cannot decide. I was thinking of some kind of illistrator, but I also was recommended to design tattoos. I know I might go to school for some kind of art, but what it is I want to do I'm still thinking. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:37 pm
i know this is going to sound stupid but i want to be a ghost chaser sweatdrop  

dante_reincarnation15

DarkHearted_Mia

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:35 pm
I wanna be a COOKIE! nah I wanna be a Forensic Anthropologist. Or for people who don't know what that is specifically a mortician. If you don't even know what that is, I'm gonna work with dead bodies. O.O I don't know why but I find it VERY interesting. If not that, I would like to work with artillery in the military. XD

Oh and to the person above me, a ghost chaser is not stupid. If you're doing what you and or believe in, you're no where NEAR stupid. That would be a very interesting job with graet experiences. =]  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:44 am
I want to be a make-up artist and a hair dresser.

My plan is to graduate from highschool early (sometime within 200 cool .
Then go to cosmetology school; I'm hoping to go to a really good one like Paul Mitchell.
Once I'm done, I'd worth at M.A.C. (or some place similar). Maybe be a hairdresser at a salon, more likely in my own home. x3
And once I have my s**t together and can afford it, I think I'd want to go to a JC or something.

Frail Appetite

Sada Mitsuko

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:30 pm
Well when I grow up I want to be serval things, the funny thing I could manage to probably do more than one of the things because the link.

My first choice from being about five was to be an archeologist. Something I am still considering, also I have always loved to write and to be a writer was my next goal, of course with writing I would only do this in the spare time of a proper job because you cannot be certain your work will be published. Also being a Pyschologist interests me and this would tie in with my other option to work in some way for the police force or as a CSI, however being a dective as appealed to me a lot lately.
Also in my spare time I would wish to continue designing clothing like I do now.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:28 pm
a drug dealer.
ill give you a discount if your nice to me.
and donate.
4laugh  

falloutboy lover

Nockz the Dark Cellist

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:29 am
gonk Ah I wanna be an artist cuz I got 94% in my summer exams but my mother says I should focus on trying to be an Accountant but I shall be in the middle and go for a Computer Game Designer/Programmer  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:45 am
deadrose_gothik
i to be in a mental home w/ white squishy walls wearing a str8 jacket. twisted evil

Edited by Lurichan. Reason: netspeak.

I am unsure at the moment...  

Devils_lilboy

Sorinchako

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:23 pm
I want to be a novelist. That's the only thing I could imigine doing besides rescuing animals.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:20 pm
Forensic anthropology all the way. I can't wait to tear apart dead bodies...no, seriously I have this morbid facination with all things dead *points to username* and it has always facinated me to learn how people have died.  

necromancy14

2on

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:11 am
Psychiatrist.
It's probably one of the only jobs I could stand doing, and I could never do something that I wasn't interested in for a long period of time.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:22 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

xX x0mbie Xx

xx_pinkxpoison_xx

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:02 pm
A Musician or Photographer.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items