Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Military Base ~In the past~ ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:33 am
User Image

J i l l xxxx Ѵ a l e n t i n e

Jill looked at him. "Well it's not like i'd do too much else with my uncle around anyway." Like seriosly? She wasn't the type to be flaunting her love life in public. Especially with a family member around.

Chris looked at them. He sighed then nodded and walked off to the truck to go get their stuff. Chris unlocked the truck and opened the door, getting the file, his guns, a few various other things. And a duffle bag, Jill seemed to already have had in the truck. He stopped, the bag on his arm, he was looking through the file for a moment.

Her uncle went inside now to go get the keys. He went into the kitchen, passing a wall with pictures on it. A board with hooks on it, and some keys on it. He went through all the keys and the makings on their tags to make sure which one went to which plane.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:41 am
So you seem to know me.
Been fantasizing about me have you?

User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
He sighed and grabbed Jill when Chris walked away. He pulled her toward him, until their bodies were touching. He looked into her eyes, knowing full well that she'd hate him for this. "Sorry," he said. He didn't give her a chance to respond. He leaned in until their lips met. His hands were on the small of her back, keeping her pressed against him. She wouldn't be able to get out of his grasp. He knew this would earn him a slap to the face once they left, but he'd take it if it meant keeping her uncle from getting suspicious. He only hoped that Chris would be at the truck long enough to not see this. A slap to the face he could handle. The barrel of a gun pointed between his eyes, not so much. He forced Jill's mouth open, trying to get her to go along with it.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

User Image-User Image

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:58 am
User Image

Jill was cought by suprise when Billy'd grabbed her. They were kissing before she could comprehend what had happened. She sqirmed at first untill she realised he was trying to play this out. Oh, she hoped to god that Chris didn't see this. He would be pissed if he did. Well, truth was, it was hard to tell Chris' feelings with her. She knew he cared, but he always made it so it wasn't obvious that he did. There was nothing she could do at this point, she didn't know how long he would keep this up, but she had to go with it. So, she tried to.

Chris was cought up in reading the file. He was on the part where the base was. What types of things they were doing to the people there. He hoped to god Claire wasn't Wesker's little experiment.

Jill's uncle grabbed the key that matched the plane that they were going to use. He headed out of the house and walked down the steps, the door closing behind him and he walked out around the barn. Shocked by the sight he saw. He was stopped a good distance away from them. He grunted and folded his arms.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:03 am
So you seem to know me.

User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy was listening for any signs that her uncle had returned. He barely heard footsteps, followed by a grunt. He pulled away. That should do just fine. He held onto Jill for a moment longer, enough to whisper to her, "I'd appreciate it if you didn't kill me for that," he said. He looked over, putting on a shocked and somewhat embarrassed face, acting like he hadn't expected her uncle to walk out just then. He quickly moved away from Jill, going back to holding her hand. "Sorry, sir," he said in a sincere voice loud enough for her uncle to hear.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

User Image-User Image

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:18 am
User Image

Jill was blushing wildly. And she saw her uncle. Who just had to come out at that moment. She stayed quiet, not answering his plea, for her uncle was there and could hear her if she did. She cought her breath and pushed a strand of hair behind her ear. "...sorry"She said to her uncle.

Chris folded up the file and turned around. Making his way back to them. When he got there with Jill's bag and his things, her uncle looked a bit mad. He wondered what he'd missed. He cought the keys her uncle had tossed to him and put their stuff in the plane. Still thinking about what he'd missed.

Jill's uncle glared at Billy. "You better keep your hands to yourself boy." He told him and tossed Chris his keys. He stepped up to Jill, "Be carefull. If there's a storm. Land. I don't want you to come back in a body bag." He told her then looked at Billy. Who was around his height. He walked a little bit to Chris. "Fly safely." He gave a salute to the pilot before starting to walk back to the house. "Visit me some time." He called to Jill.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:24 am
So you seem to know me.

User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy sighed. He saw Chris come back. Not a moment too soon, thankfully. Keeping his fingers laced with Jill's, he walked over to the plane. He was going to keep this up until they were in the air and out of her uncle's line of sight. When they walked up to the plane, he let her go first, helping her climb into the plane.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

User Image-User Image

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:33 am
User Image

Jill walked to the plane, climbing up and sitting behind the pilot's seat where Chris would be. Still quiet, and slightly still taken back from the whole kiss thing.

Chris looked at the two suspiciously. What had he missed. Then he recalculated the words of her uncle. Hands to yourself. He got in the plane. "Jill. Exactly what did happen while i went to get our things?" He asked. Looking forward out at the gravel runway.

Jill didn't want to answer. She didn't really know much of what had happened. "Chris i...i'll tell you later." He wouldn't get off her back if she just ignored them and didn't tell him.

Jill's uncle waved to them as Chris turned the key and started up the engine.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:38 am
So you seem to know me.

User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy sat next to her in the plane. He leaned over to her, to whisper in her ear. If her uncle could still see them, it would likely look like he was leaning in to kiss her on the cheek. "You know better than I do that if you tell him, he'll put a bullet in me," he said. He didn't lean away, giving her the chance to reply.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

User Image-User Image

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:52 am
User Image

Jill looked at Billy and sighed. "Fine." She said and looked out at her uncle, waving. Then pulled her hand down. She looked away and out of the window.

Chris groaned lightly and closed the door. "Fine. Don't tell me. Do it if you want." He said and started to fly the plane. He drove the plane along the runway untill the lifted off the runway and got up into the air. He sighed and flew the plane into the sky.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:04 pm
So you seem to know me.

User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
"Thanks," he said. He leaned away. He turned so that he could rest his leg on the seat and his back was to the window. He leaned his head against the plane and closed his eyes. He hoped Chris wouldn't get too curious about what had happened between him and Jill. He didn't want him pushing the matter further. He guessed that if Chris tried, he could get Jill to spill.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

User Image-User Image

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:36 pm
User Image

Jill nodded and looked out the window. She sighed. "Alright Chris. Just get us to the base please. Wake me up if you need me." She told him and yawned. Jill was tired and wanted to finish her nap that'd been interrupted.

She made sure Chris understood that, which he nodded and continued flying.

Jill leaned back and closed her eyes, leaning against the window as she fell asleeep.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:52 pm
Listen, little girl, if you haven't noticed there's some pretty
freaked out things on this train. And I, for one, wanna' get out
of here. I don't think we stand a chance of doing it alone.

User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy didn't fall asleep, though he may have wanted to. He slid off his seat and sat in the co-pilots seat. He twisted so that he was sitting in the same position that he had been in the back seat, looking at Chris. He knew Chris was pissed at him, and he wanted to change that.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

User Image-User Image

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:03 am
User Image C H R I SxxxxxR E D F I E L D

Chris looked at Billy for a second as he went to sit in the co-pilot's seat. His eyes returned to the air and sky infront of him. "What?" He asked. He knew he was here for somthing.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:16 am
Listen, little girl, if you haven't noticed there's some pretty
freaked out things on this train. And I, for one, wanna' get out
of here. I don't think we stand a chance of doing it alone.

User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
"You do know that the boyfriend thing was Jill's idea, right?" he asked.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

User Image-User Image

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:23 am
User Image C H R I SxxxxxR E D F I E L D

Chris sighed. "Yes i know that. But she did it to save your a** and not get you caught." He responded, eyes still at the sky.  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games