Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
Randomness of DOOM! ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New random poll!
  I can't find a life on E-bay!
  Ah! Rabid Fangirls!
  Randomness is my life
  Ooooh, shiny....
  Vincent? Where?
  Kool-aid blood!
  Kaaaa......saaaaan....
  Stop eating my soul!
  You're really weird....
  D. All of the above
View Results

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 10:37 pm
Ah, y'see, on a strings trip to Canada, we played prank calls on the other rooms of students in the hotel. I was Maria, and I called one of the guy's room asking for 'Bobby', and wonderign where he was because I was in the hospital RIGHT NOW having the baby. They got so confused. Then a guy, who said he'd be 'Bobby' called them and said stuff like, "Maria! Have you been cheating on me again!?" because I had called the room back and asked if anyone was free saturday night because my fiancee stood me up at the hospital. They didn't know it was me until the bus ride home, where they started talkingabout wierd phone calls, so I stood up and told everyone it was me. They couldn't believe it. xd xd  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 8:10 pm
xd That's hilarious!  

Narahki

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 9:34 am
And was EXTREMELY hard not to laugh at the time. I'm not usually one you would think to make prank calls, which is probably why they had me do it. The person that would have done it's voice was too recognizable, so they had me call. xd In fact, one of the rooms I called, the guy held the phone away and asked his room, "Is there a Bobby in here?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 10:58 am
Chicken....  

ShadowNosferatu

tokiyo_mew_mew

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 9:05 am
cool oh yeahhh  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 3:05 pm
Cool!!! There's a sudden influx of new people posting!!!! ^_^  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 9:49 pm
very cool!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 3:20 pm
Yay for new people posting~!!  

Mariku -- Kitten

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 7:11 pm
Except... now there's a lot of non-new people posting.... xd And posting a LOT!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 8:52 pm
phooey.  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Sejanus

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:40 pm
Including me? Or am I new, still? [I am Mitsu Darkhart, Felix Cervantes, and (x) Gloom (x)]

BOOGA BOOGA!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:05 pm
No no... you are veteran now! You've been here a while! even if you like to make yourself almost unrecognisable every now and then.  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Sejanus

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:47 am
ninja

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:20 pm
BEWARE THE VETERANS!!! THEY'RE CRAZY!!!  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 12:56 pm
Veteran... that reminds me of a Final Fantasy creature. Which oddly enough is very similar to what I was intending to post here

After looking at mythical creatures on Wikipedia, I have come to realize that (even moreso than I had thought before) Final Fantasy is very unoriginal. In the list of creatures I found, there is one called the Ahriman. Clicking on that will redirect you to the Angra Mainyu. Both of these things happen to be names of Final Fantasy monsters. In fact, the Ahriman and the Veteran are EXTREMELY similar, just in different FF games. And then on the same page, they mention Shiva. I seriously think that maybe these guys who worked on Final Fantasy monsters just went through Wikipedia or soemthing, LOL.
Summons:
Shiva: God of destruction and creation. HE has more to do with fire than ice.
Ifrit (I've also heard them called Afrits) are small jinns, like imps, but a higher rank.
Carbuncle is a reddish jewel, and also a type of callous you get on your foot. o.O
Ixion Ixionidae are centaurs
Anima means soul
Bahamut is a giant mythical fish..... o.O
Kujata is a bull that rides on Bahamut
Hades duh
ANd just lotsa stuff like that. I know I'm not the first to mention it, but it's just silly that I encounter Final Fantasy things while looking for nothing of the sort, LOL...  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games