Age of Warriors Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:44 pm
“You won strength here will be your undoing. You don’t possibly think you can harm me do you?” Crux laughed. He didn’t mind moving his hand to the side when Nair swung at it. Whatever played the show up could only help him at this point. He only needs Nair to mess up slightly and he would rip him in half. Until then, he would just stand there and take it. The strongest breaking a sweat to inflict something on the most durable. It was quite a show. “You know no strength Nair. You and your brother are peasants without one another. Only together do you become an inconvenience. That is why you two have always been looked down upon. You’re nothing without the other. If you want to prove something to me then fight me honorably. My heart only beats stronger when I fight scum like you. That is how I came to be!” Crux let Nair waste his strength and energy on his shield. Each hit would set painful vibrations all down Nair’s arms. Now all he needed to do was mess up.

Dalia bent her body swiftly, as her agile completion would let her, and snipped the contraption apart from her. Once free she blew the flute again in an effort to keep all away from her. The blasts moved everything aside as she ran. She was almost there. “Ethet!” Dalia yelled. If she could make contact maybe she could compel Ethet to assist them regardless of whatever she had been through.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:44 pm
Nair laughed as he dodged Crux's slow, lumberous attacks. "You are tough Shield of the North, but you have no speed. Jumping back Nair laughed as Cron finally hit into Crux tearing him from the ground and sent his towering body flying towards the ground. "Unrootable my a**. You just got to take the ground with you to fly." The ground around Crux's feet had been pulled with him, falling apart as he went into the air. Even with armor unlike any other Crux was starting to feel the wear of the brother's intense attacks. Cron stood over Crux's downed body and laughed, "We fight to win. Honor is s**t. It can't buy you nothing, it doesn't bring you nothing but death and despair. Both of us could kill a dozen champions without the other, but that would require more work then need be. We like efficiency in our work.

As Dalia reach Ethet, throwing her arms around her. Trying to pull Ethet up, Dalia found Ethet started to scream and thrash around on the table. From afar Dalia had failed to see a tiny razor wire mesh that had been thrown around Ethet. As she had been pulled up the thin, fine, razor wire cut into her soft skin, causing her to bleed from tiny cuts all over her body. Crying Ethet called out, "it hurts Dalia. It hurts so bad. Please lay me back down." Tears flowing from her eyes they joined the pool of blood forming on her. The oldest sister Selina saw Dalia break their trap and disengaged with Buckle and bull rushed Dalia away from the table.

"Now now now, don't go letting the little bug out of her cage. Don't you know you are supposed to use mesh to keep bugs under control?" Selina said with a giggle as she grabbed Ethets hair and pulled up hard pulling Ethet's face into the mesh causing her to scream in pain once more.  

Dugan195
Crew

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:41 am
“I figured you low lifes would say something like that.” Crux rocked with the weight of the blows and pushes. It was like dancing and the motions became more predictable. “Are you guys seriously not bored yet?” Crux rooted just before he hit the ground, pulling himself to a stance more pleasant. He would have to wait a bit longer before he could get on the offensive. He could see them tire. There was no way they had any more big hits in them. Crux was ready for whatever they had.

“Ethet there is no cage that can hold you. There is no cage even around you. Just butterfly out and show these sluts how a real woman fights.” Dalia got what she needed. When they made eye contact she was able to push the false perception of whatever Dalia pleased. The pain Ethet was in set a fire inside Dalia. If she could get Ethet passed the pain and active then the fight would turn. “Ethet disperse into hundreds of bugs!” Dalia created the perception of something that would obviously make Ethet want to disperse and then move out of the way. Dalia had seen her do it multiple times so she knew she could. Hopping that the push worked, Dalia blew powerfully into her flute to give a striking attack toward Selina.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:16 pm
Ethet looked at Dalia through her screams. She whimpered for a second before closing her eyes. Within seconds her body started to melt away and hundreds of lotuses started to fly off her body. As her body dissolved the lotuses started to fly at the Juna sisters, sending them screaming in all directions as the small inscets bite into their skin. The girls painiced like frightened children and started to jump around screaming. Selina screamed into the air, "You ******** b***h, I swear before this war is over I will slice your ******** little throat myself." She cursed and the sisters fled from the room being chased for a second by the bugs. As they left the bugs swarmed back to the center of the room and Ethet's tiny body reformed, before collapsing onto the ground from exhaustion.

The brothers laughed as they noticed the sweat started to roll down their faces, Cron looked at Crux and grunted, "I will admit, its been a while since we have had a nut this hard to crack. ******** peasants are hardly worth raising an arm to slaughter. Killing cattle would be just as easy. You are real prey though, the type that me and my brother live for. A tiger in a world full of sheep."

Nair laughed beating his chest. "I will promptly tear your insides from that thick armor of yours Crux, Shield of the North, but know that you die with our respect and it is an honor to be your demise."

As the brothers finished their counter taunts Nair was suddenly thrown up into the air from a rock pillar that exploded out from under him. Tumbling through the air he landed hard on the ground a couple dozen feet away. Though he was given no respite as immediately a giant hand shot out and flung him again. Cron let out a roar and took off into the air, to avoid any of the attack. "Who dares interrupt our duel?"

Iniac stepped out from behind a tree with two waves of sharp pointy rocks on either side of him, his hands raised to hold them at bay. He smiled a frail smile, "Back in my day, if two power houses like you called a two on one fight a duel you would have been laughed out of Kalbor. Why don't we turn the tables and see how you like being outnumbered for once." He paused and looked at Crux and then over his shoulder into the dense forest where Muez laid hidden, "Why don't you two handled the bull, while I get me some new lizard skin boots?" With that Iniac lowered an arm and sent a volly of rocks flying into the air after Cron. Cron dodged most of the flying rocks, but they were too numerous to dodge them all. Rocks pelted into him causing his flight to falter and Cron to howl in pain.

Cron looked down at the old man in disgust, "******** old geezer. Don't you know when to die? You a relic of the past. No one has cared about you and your ******** pebbles for years."  

Dugan195
Crew

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:55 pm
“Oh my God I am so glad you guys showed up. I couldn’t take much more of that. Those two can really hit.” Crux spewed exhaustedly. He took a deep breath and then changed face with a new wave of hope. He was truly glad that Iniac had finally come to and even happier to see that his friend was alright. “Muez, let’s do this!” Crux charged forward like a knight riding a horse in a joust. Crux’s lance extended out all the way while he moved with a powerful force along the left side of Nair. He hopped that would get Nair to move some to the side to dodge or allow for Crux to come into contact with him. Either case would give Muez the perfect opportunity for him to launch the assassin like puppet strike.

Muez saw his opportunity and would summon a group of puppets from the rubble all around Nair as soon as he reacted. Each puppet would slam into him with as much force as physics would allow. For now he would hold onto one of his signature puppets.

Dalia pulled herself over to Ethet. Both girls were hurt badly and slightly delusional from performing over limits. Dalia brought herself in close to Ethet, lifted her onto her lap and began playing a beautiful charming song. It was one of the slowest heals but Dalia would do anything to help out Ethet at this point. As she played her eyes searched for Buckle. She hoped he was alright.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:06 pm
Buckle limped over to Dalia and Ethet who were deep in embrace after their torturous separation. Buckle was pretty banged up, but as a golem his as long as his physical body was intact, he was relatively unhurt by it. The golem had no nerve endings and pain was not a hinderness to him. He limped over and put a hand on Ethet's head, "You did great Ethet, your father would be proud." Buckle said cheerfully but distantly as he surveyed the dark. He thought he caught the life force of a human as he scanned, but it vanished too quickly for him to be sure. "I feel this is going easier than it should be. We just charged into the base of Finn without much resistance, even the sisters gave up a little too easily."

As Buckle finished talking a loud pop was heard behind. The three spun around to see fire power go off and a fuse to be lite going towards the entrance of the cave.......

Crux came charging at Nair with his lance extended. Nair, being a seasoned veteran of the arena saw the feint in Crux's attack. Either way Nair would dodge he would be hurt, so he made his own option. As Crux went to place his attack Nair shot his hands out and grabbed Crux's lance and threw his arms over his shoulders hoist Crux off the ground and over top of Nair. Nair grunted in exherustion as he flung the bolder like shield of the north over his shoulder. Spun low and turned ramming into the fallen Crux.

Cron dodge pebble after pebble that was thrown at him. A couple graced his scales, shaving him, but nothing serious. Noticing his brother's plight Cron spun out of the volly's way and swooped low over the brush Muez was hiding in. Taking a deep breath he inhaled as much air as he could and spat it out over the brush setting it all aflame.

Iniac saw his crippled friend's hiding place go up in flame and immediately stopped attacking Cron in the air to raise the rocks up and down in the brush to try and put out the fire, or slow it down for Muez's escape. Whle distracted Cron swooped around and came crashing into Iniac with his shoulder sending the old man flying through the air. Crash landing right in front of him Cron drew his sword above Iniac's head and positioned it to smite when....

Nair walked over the downed Crux to strike him down as well the lite fuse from inside the cave reached the entrance. When it struck its target two small black powder explosion went off at the entrance of the cave, the sound echoing through the mountain side. Cron and Nair turned to each other and smiled, "Seems like the show is over. Damn we just about had them too," Nair said as he swung the ax over his shoulder and dashed to cave the entrance.

Cron roared, "Yeah, but now the real show begins. ******** little s**t, ruined everything," Cron swooped up just above ground level and fly to his brother and picked him up and carried him into the cave faster than Crux and the others could follow.

.....At the center of the cave Buckle, Ethet, and Dalia waited for something big to happen, but when they heard just the small explosion at the entrance of the cave the relaxed, until seconds later a series of bigger explosions deeper into the cave than they were went off shaking the whole cavaren. Rocks fell from the ceiling blocking entrance to the room that the three were in.  

Dugan195
Crew

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:20 pm
“I pretty sure this could not have gone any better.” Crux said with a side smirk across his face as he sailed through the air and back into the ground with Nair over top of him. This opened up the perfect opportunity for Muez to pull off his assassination. While Nair was fully focused on hitting Crux a package of puppets moved into the scene with so much speed they were at Nair’s back before he finished hitting Crux. Muez dispersed them all over Nair in an explosive manor, ready to take down the heavy hitter in minutes. The layers of puppets that were unleashed had 2 big hitters and a crawler. The large shrapnel lying around worked as perfect weapons for the hard hitters to swing around and do some major damage if able to get many hits. While they attacked the crawler either cut an opening in the target or found one and would then drop a load of knives that Muez would direct through the targets body until they were cut up from inside.

Muez sensed the heat around the nearby forest. The alarming rate that the flames shot up forced him to abandon a heavy hitter puppet and use what small amount of brush was around to pull him away to safety. Once in safety he summoned the burning twigs around into the battle to self destruct on Nair before it was wasted.

Dalia wasn’t sure what to do. The explosions were everywhere and many. As their escape way collapsed so did their hope. Dalia panicked, as did the others around them.

“Well guys do either of you posses a way to remove a bolder because I sure don’t” Dalia was cool with her words, showing that she had already accepted their demise.

“I don’t want to go Dalia. You just found me again.” Ethet was terrified. She grabbed a hold of the side of Dalia’s tight skirt.

“Shh Ethet, this is the way all of the fighting will stop. Everything will be better soon I promise!” Dalia reached around to hold her closer while looking toward Buckle, hopping he saw a way out.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:30 pm
Iniac felt the sound of rocks tumbling in the mountain. He cringed as he felt the ground and felt them falling into place, a perfect trap. Biting the bottom of his lip he looked at Cron and Nair escape into the mountainside unscathed. Looking at Muez and Crux who were furious that they failed to get their marks he spoke up, "The others are trapped within the mountain. The rocks fell exactly as Finn planned, but he didn't plan on me being hear." The old man laughed as he stood back up, "Bastards didn't think they would have someone who could easily break apart a boulder to ruin their plan." Iniac slung up his axe and started to walk to the moutnain side. "Come on boys lets go get the others and track this psychopath down." He said whistling a tune. The three entered the caverns and got quickly to the boulder. Iniac simply put his hand up to the boulder and it crumbled to dust.

Ethet cheered and flew into Iniac's arms as the dust cleared. Iniac laughed and hugged the girl, "Have you been a big girl while I was napping?" Iniac said in a grandfatherly tone.

Ethet smiled and nodded, "Yes I did. I chased off the Juna Sisters, they were still scary."

Iniac patted her head and laughed, "Yes, yes, those are some frightening ladies, not quite as frightening as Shiva, a woman back in my day. She was a true terror, I remember once.......what is that?"

Buckle looked at the old man and then down deeper into the mountain side, "I don't know what it is, but that sounds like grumbling," Buckle and Iniac were the only ones who could hear it yet, as Buckle had unnatural hearing and Iniac's was enhanced being in the ground. Soon though the others heard the distinct moans of pain and hunger coming from deep within the cavern. Ehtet shaked in Iniac's arms and everyone started to ready themselfs for combat. Suddenly a young girl appeared from the opening opposite the entrance to the cavern. She looked like a captured prisoner as she limped towards the group. Iniac sat Ethet down and jogged over to her, "Are you alright my lady?" He asked as he got near. Suddenly the lady opened her mouth and let out a blood curring howl, that was echoed by dozens of throats further into the cave. The lady charged at Iniac and leap at him. Old as he was, his reflexes were still sharp and he cut the girl down with his ax as she came near, "What in the god's name?" He said as more peasants flooded from the opening the girl came from.  

Dugan195
Crew

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:10 pm
Crux looked horrified. Whatever Flynn had done to these poor peasants was a monstrous thing to do. He wasn’t going to just cut down tens to hundreds of harmless people. What was going on? He launched forward into his armored self and held back many of the sickly fiends with his shield and lance spanning almost 10 feet of build up.

“I don’t care if they lunge at us, besides scary they aren’t that harmful.”

“Says you, the armored tank,” Dalia cracked with shock and horror. It was almost painful to watch the zombie like people rush forward to battle. She could barely stand to see them.

“Iniac, Muez, Buckle, see if you guys can trap them in any way and get them to calm down. I don’t want this blood on me? I hope you guys don’t either?” Crux yelled while holding back many of them at this point.

“I might be able to clam them with a song but it would take too long to psychic push all of them.”Dalia replied as she let a playlist run through her head before lifting the flute. Her song started out heroic and then moved into a slower more soothing sound.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:27 pm
The song fell over the zombie onto deaf ears. Whatever Finn had down to them, it was permanent, there was nothing left inside of these people now. Iniac looked around as Ethet grew some wings and flew up above the zombies crying. Buckle looked at Iniac and the two shared a thought; the only thing to do was to cut down these monsters and put them out of there misery. Buckle drew his arm blades and started to slash into the horde. Iniac, with tears coming out of his eyes and stomped on the ground and a giant chunk of the cave below the horde lifted up into the cieling at high speeds crushing the people on the platform. Slowly the floor dropped backed down to display a platter of blood, flattened bodies, and horror. Iniac started to swing his ax in a circle cutting down the few mindless zombies that were left. After the last one fell to his ax he dropped to his knees sobbing. "You children are young yet. I did not want their blood to be on your hands. I am old and full of sin, it was best for me to be the one to kill them."

Deep down in the cave a sound echoed. Slow, rythmic clapping over top the subtle sound of footsteps that the champions could barely hear. "Very, very, well done Iniac. You are still the legend you were back in your youth. Always so noble, even if you don't appear like it. That's the commoner in you!" A half-crazy voice said from the darkness. The sound of this voice made Muez want to explode, the voice belonged to none of than Artimus Finn. Within in seconds he stepped out of the darkness into the light of the room. On either side of him were the brother Cron and Nair. The brothers were stone, unfliniching at the sight of horror that Iniac had unleashed. From behind them came the youthful and joyful laughter of girls. The Juna Sisters slide out from the darkness and surveyed the scene around them.

Margo laughed, "Oh this is so cute, a whole bunch of squeshed bodies. Oh Iniac you are still a warrior, it is kind of attractive old man."

Finn looked at Margo, "Hush, I don't pay you to talk. I pay you to do my bidding. Now then," Finn turned around and looked at the group, "Well it seems to be a 6 on 6 fight? That's unfortunately even." An uneasy silence followed with the two groups staring at each other. Suddenly Finn snapped and the brother rushed forward while the Juna sisters swung out around them to flank the group and all hell started to break loose.  

Dugan195
Crew

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:06 pm
“Dalia, Muez, and Ethet file behind me and hit them while they charge. I will take all their initial damage and then hold what I can down while we fight. Muez tip this battle into our favor with some puppets. They left an army of bones for you with all of those dead peasants.” Dalia and Muez did as Crux asked. They stood a few paces behind Crux’s shoulders and hurled attack after attack in the form of deadly suicide puppets and musical disasters.

Crux formed up into his shorter blade and extended his shield out as much as he could. He built himself like a barricade that would protect Muez and Dalia. If Ethet chose to use the shelter then they would be better off. Crux readied himself for the initiation. Once they got close enough he would flip forward and root into the ceiling, hopping to crush one of them along with it. Then he would be able to fall like an anvil on another. Either way there was no easy way to get to the hard hitters hiding behind Crux.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:40 pm
Ethet turned into an array of bees and stocked the Juna sisters from charging around Crux. They jumped back and got bogged down by swatting away the bees, "******** b***h" Selina said as they swatted. Buckle saw this and took advantage by firing a couple of pistol shots into the girls. One of the bullets grazed Margo but did no real damage. In return Margo swung around the cloud of bees and threw her scythe at Buckle. Buckle dodged to the side and drew his arm blads as Margo charged forward retriving her scythe into a spin of four bladed death. Buckle jumped back and startedt o clash blade to bladed with Margo.

Iniac seeing the oncoming brothers sent a sockwave through the ground to dirsupt their charge. "Crux now take lizard boy, I will take the bull." Iniac charged forward as both of their axes clashed. The two spun around one another and started to swing their huge axheads into each other's repeatedly. Finally Nair laughed and grabbed the stone ax and lifted Iniac into the air. With a coy smile Iniac rose a platform from under him, vaulted over Nair and pulled the rock pillar onto of Nair.

Cron spat fire at Crux as he swung his huge gauntleted claws at Crux's armor. Cron bashed on Crux's armor over and over inching him back slowly.

Finn laughing watched as Muez's dummies tried to interfere with the sport. Finn pulled a bag of vials from a table in the room and started to throw highly acidic bombs onto the puppets causing the invisible wires attached to them to melt somehow. Muez riled in pain as his connections were painfully cut by the madman, "Oh common Muezy boy. You think your parlor tricks is really that impressive? Now that look I gave you...that's impressive."  

Dugan195
Crew

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:57 am
As Cron bashed against Crux he waited for the perfect chance. He could sense the rhythm in Cron and a pattern in each blow, how much power it took him and where his weight was at each second. Crux would only need a few hits so he had to make them count. Either that or wait it out until the end. Once Cron attacked, his huge claws bashing against Crux’s shield, Crux countered with a powerful thrust forward. Along with the thrust he lifted his shield, throwing Cron off balance and open. Once his target was available, Crux dove forward again, thrusting his spear straight for Cron’s gut. Just as Crux attacked, Dalia Shifted from beside Crux along with his initiated attack and unleashed a wave of sounds so loud and fast it shock the air into an explosion of electrical energy. The two hopped to pin down and finish off Cron so they could help Ethet take on the sisters.

Muez froze in fear. Nothing had ever touched his threads before. He riled with anger as they recoiled and healed. All of his control was based on his own mental imagination. He was furious the Finn could somehow damage this. Muez knew this meant he would have to get close to Flinn to make this work. He just needed to get close enough to give Flinn the special kind of assassination he had dreamed about for years. Muez instead chose to bunker down, gather the resources from the rubble and mass number of bones and body parts to build a dark siege machine he could launch down the tunnel. It would take him some time; using all the bones and bodies, but once finished he would be able to throw boulders at his enemies from afar.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:54 pm
As Cron was thrown back by Crux's shield he moved with the momentum and took off into the caverns air to avoid the gut shot by Crux. However this was not as effective as he would like as Dalia's electrical explosion knocked him from the ground. The electricity momentarily paralyzed him and he fell to the cavern's ground hitting the ground hard. Howling in pain Cron shot up and spat.

Margo and Buckle bashed blades circling each other as they parried attack after attack of each others. Margo laughed, "For a piece of metal your pretty good. Aren't you a ******** abomination though? Aren't the golems supposed to be in love with nature not machinery? HAhaha you're a reject of your own society and you think you can slay me?" Margo jumped back as Vivian tried to sneak in with her spear for a back shot. Buckle saw Vivian out of his periphrile vision and jumped out of the way. Taking his last loaded pistol he took a shot at Vivian and managed to put a brass ball into her leg. Vivian howled in pain as blood started to gush and she fell to the ground, using her spear to support her. "You ******** b*****d!" She screamed as tears flooded her eyes.

Margo seeing her sister take a wound growled in anger as she jumped over Buckle and landed inbetween him and her sister, "Die you monster," she said as she renewed her assualt on Buckle.

Nair looked over as Vivian cried out in pain, "******** b***h, that's why you should never do a man's job!" he grunted as Nair and Iniac locked axes using all the strength they had on each other. In his prime Iniac would probably have been able to throw back Nair's unnatural strength, but his age affected him greatly. Within a minute Nair has overpowered Iniac and pushed him onto the ground with axe raised ready to kill.

Ethet and Selina were engaged with each other as well. Ethet had taken to using her wings to hide on some ledge on the cavern wall to unload her sling shot at Selina. This would have been an effective strategy if Selina was the most agile of the sisters and managed to used the ledges of the cavern to propel herself at Ethet wherever she was to keep Ethet in flight. Upon seeing Iniac's predicament Ethet flew across the cavern towards the two and changed into a swarm of horse flys that enveloped Nair's body giving him hundreds of tiny bites that caused the bull to loose temporary control of himself and enter into a fit of flailing and stampering to loosen himself from the flys. Selina seeing her target go to the assistance of Iniac gave the old man no break and turned her attention to him. She leap for the old man with her sword raised to land on top of him killing him. However Iniac's experience made him swift enough to raise a pillar of stone to knock Selina from the air into a wall of the cavern.

Finn seeing Muez temporarly retreated started to mix up the contents of some beakers on the table next to him. He laughed meniculely as he did. "Cron your reward for your services is done. This potion here will make you better than ever before. Come drink this and realize your true potential!" He cried out during the chaos of be the battle." Cron, who by now had was trading blows with Crux turned and bolted towards Finn. With Crux hot on his tail he ran to the table and quickly down the potion. As he did he instantly started to gag, causing Crux to halt. In a few seconds he started to scream in unearthy ways. His dragon's roar became cracked and harsh. Steam started to pour from beneath his scale. Blood poured out of his orfices. In 30 seconds he convulsed on the ground and started to trash around like he was possessed. By then everyone in the room had stopped fighting, all eyes turned to Cron as he underwent this change.

Suddenly his body began to change. No longer was he the humanoid dragon that they all knew. Foremost his stature started to grow from that of about one and a half times the normal size of a person to the size of a three story building. His scales started to decay and pus started to drip from his body. His spine contorted to a hunched form that put him walking on his hands and legs (which were pulled in under him in an unnatural way). Spikes pushed their way from under his scales on his torso and his tail spilt into three tails. His face enlongated and teeth grew to be very taller, but also irregular so they didn't match when his jaw closed.

((a note on his posture, imagine a dragon....dragon like thing....in a gorilla posture with is legs pulled in crouched))

Nair saw his brother turn into this monster and fell to his knees, "What have you done Finn!" He screamed as his hands went to his head in terror. Finn laughed and patted one of the tails of his creation, "I have made him mighty! He is my strongest creation! A true champion of warriors!"

Nair roared and looked at the monster, "Brother we have been betrayed,...." He paused as tears flowed from his eyes and his nose dribbled, "But don't worry.....people will understand. They will understand that is was his doing. We can still be normal. No the people won't understand! We can go to the woods where no one is and live together. That's all we really need brother is each other! And with the war going on, we make all the money we will need. They kingdoms will pay out the a** for you on the battlefield." By the end of the spiel Nair was competely broken down, trying to find a silver lining in his brother's change. "Please Brother, don't freak out. I am here brother, don't panic. All you need is me Brother don't worry. ******** the rest of them. ******** them!" Nair said as he looked at his mutated brother hoping for a response. The monster merely howled as the pus, steam, and blood, still oozed as the sounds of bones cracking and reforming echoed in the cavern halls.

Finn fell to his knees laughing, "Oh you foolish man Nair, look at this monster. He won't have the intelligence of you or me...well no one has MY intelligence, but he is not sentient is the point." Finn got up and looked his new creation up and down, "He is quite beautiful if you ask me. A perfect killing machine, maybe even strong enough to take the Stalker on. I heard rumors he was heading this way; guess I freaked out the people of Yulta more than I though. Funny though I don't think I have done anything that naughty in Yulta." The monster roared as it swung one of its tails into the wall of the cavern causing the walls to shake and some loose rocks to fall to the ground.

Seeing this Iniac felt the wall of the cavern and shook his head. He looked at the rest of the people in the room, "We have to retreat to the outside, this monster will bring this cavern down in no time due to his size. Even I couldn't keep the stone in check long enough to kill this beast. If we stand here we all fall!" Iniac said as the steam slowly stopped explelling itself from the monster.

Nair looked at Iniac and roared, "Leave my brother alone! He is still himself. He is not at fault for this. Its all Finn, Finn did this! My borther is still my brother." Nair stood up and walked up to Iniac.

Iniac looked at Nair with sorrowful eyes, for he beheld a brother in despair over his brother's misfortune. Iniac put down his axe and put a hand up onto Nair's shoulder, "I know Nair. I know. Its not fair, but Cron is gone. Finn killed him when he made this beast. Look at him," Nair looked towards the beast that was still thrashing about and roaring in its harsh croaking gutterals. "He doesn't even know himself anymore. You brother was a brave warrior in the arena, lets put him to peace here to keep his reputation from being tarnished. If we don't he will escape with Finn and wreck havoc that will taint his name for eternity. The annals of the arena will peg Cron as a brave champion who fell victim during the war if he dies here; if he escapes then it will write him as a monster that terroized the land."

Nair looked down at the ground as tears flooded his eyes. Slowly he turned towards his brother then looked to Finn, "Once I am done saving my brother from this monster you have created I will tear you to piece bit by bit. I will pull the skins off your bones and feed it to the dogs." Nair roared.

Selina and her sisters gathered up on the other side of the monster than the others. They looked at each other and nodded. They were here for profit, and the costs of staying outweighed the benefits. Selina looked at Iniac and winked, "Thanks for the pounding old man. I didn't know old men like you could get it up that fast." With that innuendo the three turned and fled through the hole in the cavern wall Finn's zombies had opened.

Buckle looked at the monster as the sisters departed, "It appears that the transformation is almost over. We should run for the exit and fight this monster in open land." The others agreed and as the monster gained control of itself the group made its way for the forest outside.

((now you cannot have anyone die. You control of everyone but Finn and the Juna sisters. Finn is not in the fight nor are the sisters. No mortal wounds to anyone that is not your character. Kill Cron-monster is the objective nothing else.))  

Dugan195
Crew

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:16 am
Crux, Dalia, and Muez were stunned. Watching something as horrible as Crain transform due to Finn’s potion was sickening. As he transformed everyone backed away. They all exchanged looks, sure this would mean the end, and drew strength by standing together.

Nair turned to see the others all facing his brothers; their weapons drawn. He stumbled forward, wanting so much more for his brother and the fight forced on them. His eyes moved from the dragon to the group mounting a defense. He had no idea what to do. He was unaccustomed to feeling so much all at once. Pain, Sadness, anger, he was feeling it all and the main source continued to laugh manically from behind the Dragon.

“Finn, you b*****d, what have you done?” Nair brought his axe low to the ground to ready a charge. Fury blew from his nose and hate shot like a laser from his eyes. “I will kill you for this!” His yell escalated the closer he got to Flinn. The bull charged forward with ferocity and power like no other legend. Just as he neared Flinn a set of powerful and monstrous fangs snapped. Nair dove for the ground. It was all he could do to dodge the dragon’s snarl. “Brother…wha…what are you doing?”

The dragon seemed unfazed. It had no thoughts or emotions toward the relatedness of its target. All the same it lifted its head; the fangs cocked back like the quiver of a bow. Just as they unleashed, rushing forward like a waterfall of death crashing against a silent pool of water below, it was rerouted ineffective by a moving wall like none other. Crux hovered just over top of Nair with one hand reaching down to pull him up, and the other holding his shield over the two like a turtle shell.

“Like Iniac said, that is not your brother anymore. Help us put it down before this gets any worse.” Crux lifted the minotaur and turned to face the angry dragon, sure that its full attention was on him now. His shield guided the way as his spear lifted to conquer. This was something that might hurt. “Give it your all guys. As long as we keep it occupied and its attention split between us this thing won’t stand a chance.” Crux seemed overly optimistic. His words were easier said than done. This dragon was not going to be a fight easily won.

Dalia and Muez understood exactly what Crux was looking for. Right when the dragon shot forward, clawing along the cave floor towards Crux and biting down, his entire backside was littered with small explosions from Dalia and puppets that fired shards of bones that had been sharpened. Just after to tossed Crux across the cave and into a wall it turned, screeching at the pain, and focused toward the two. It howled, fire lifting from its jaws like a jet engine lifting off. Dalai was able to redirect the fire with a quick song but that was all she was able to do to defend Muez and her from the fire. There was nothing she could do to stop the masses of muscle and scales that followed in its trail for a fist fight.

Iniac jumped to the rescue. He kicked his foot on the floor, let his other leg drag, stomped and then slammed his axe against the ground. All actions caused the ground to react in different ways. His first motion shifted the ground beneath Dalia and Muez, tossing the out of the way. His next move shook the ground around the dragon while his stomp opened the space below. His axe slam caused the ground to attempt to reclose. The dragon was stronger. As the rocks forced closed, the arms kept them at bay until the rocks rebounded, moving instead back toward Iniac. The broke like pebbles against him. Not yet discouraged, the man kicked again, bringing the rock near him to life and carrying him off towards he dragon at great speeds. He lifted his axe for the great cleave until suddenly he was tackled out of the air. The dragon took to the air, dashing forward to meet Iniac head on. It dethroned him from his rock with no problem. With the old man below it, the dragon snapped down at the ground a few times, attempting to take Iniac’s head. He was only able to dodge because he was so close to the ground. He would shift himself to safety each time.

Buckle stepped to the plate. With his new friend in trouble he knew he had to distract the beast. The golem opened up his left arm, allowing for a barrage of rockets to fire from them. The fiery arrows blasted against the dragon. It’s head shot up after the explosion and anger puffed from its head. Buckle panicked but it was just enough distraction for Iniac to get up. The old man threw a mass of rock upward around him, lifting the dragon enough for him to get away. At the same time Muez built a golem size puppet made of bones that rushed the dragon. Buckle continued to fire arrows into the dragon while it danced off the golem with long sharp bone arms it would use to stab at. Muez had the golem aiming form the dragon’s front arms. He noticed it’s gorilla stance, making its arms very important in moving. He would limit its ability to get around without flying if he could injure those enough.

Crux returned to the scene after healing himself off. He stood with the golem, defending it from being broken into pieces and allowing it to twist around him like only an unnatural puppet could to get another stab. If given the chance Crux would try rooting into the dragon and holding it down like an anvil so that the hard hitters could take it out. He tried rooting a few times into the dragon’s arms but it was too fast.

“Dalia you think you can push it?” Crux asked, hopping she could connect to its brain and control it.

“No, I can feel it. There is nothing there! He is no longer Crain at all.” Dalia yelled back. She began experimenting with songs, playing through a few of them and seeing how the dragon reacted.

Nair, who had been conflicted, finally came to his senses. He heard Dalia speak and had finally understood this dragon was his brother no more. He, with great remorse, breathed heavy, and then charged the dragon. Once he got close he dropped his axe and jumped onto the dragon. The huge minotaur wrapped his arms around the dragons wings in a hold and threw his balance backwards. With the power behind such a big man, he was able to lift it and then hold it down. Crux jumped in to help and slammed his shield against the dragon’s chest and held his shield there. As soon as he rooted they had it sandwiched and frozen there.

“Dalia, I know we haven’t seen eye to eye, but do this one thing for me. Put my brother to sleep. I don’t want him to be in pain when we execute him. Put him down so we can finish his poor soul.” Nair yelled from behind the dragon while struggling. The rest of the group readied to strike while Dalia began to play a sad soothing melody that put most animals and beasts to sleep.  
Dark Hand role playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff