Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Abandoned Hospital ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

redx6504

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:14 pm
Dan smiled with his sharp teeth showing he made spikes come out of his knuckles so when he punched it would leave holes in the person he swang at a tree to show off his strength he broke it in half and the top of the tree knocked down 4 more he smiled at her readying his attack he then stooped for a second and smiled even wider then he made the spikes in his left hand go in and made spikes come out into the shape of a shield so now he had spikes on his right hand and a shield on the other he grew spikes on his back so she couldn't jump on it and take him out from behind he was ready to fight he swang at he with full speed blocking his face with his shield waile walking...  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:23 pm
User Image

Sarah growled and smirked. Yes, the spikes would make it harder, and the sheild, but it didn't matter. As soon as he swung, she ducked. Like it was nothing. No, not nothing, like he was in slow motion and she wasn't. She moved to the other side of his fist and grabbed his wrist quickly. Twisting it, untill it snapped. Dan could heal a broken wrist, but she loved the feel of crushing bones in her hand. It appealed to her sadistic side.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

redx6504

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:32 pm
Dan fell to one knee and screamed in an in human fashion he looked at her angerly he couldn't heal waile using his powers so instead of weakening himself he did this he grew spikes connecting his hand and his arm so his hand would move he screamed in the same way as the spikes painfully pierced his skin to his arm and made his arm stronger he then made spikes grow on his head so he could head butt and out of the bottom of his feet so he could step on her he then jumped 50 feet in the air down to her position trying to impale her with 470 pounds of deadly lead spikes!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:37 pm
User Image

Sarah stood still. When he was close to hitting her when he jumped on her, she quickly did a backflip. Hands touching dirt, and swingin her legs out of the way just in time. She smirked. "Thank you T-virus." She said to herself. If she wasn't infected she'd have been impaled and dead by now.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

redx6504

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:43 pm
Dan looked at her getting irritated with her dodging his attacks he took his shield and made it grow spikes off the top and sides making him more and more deadly all the time he then throw the shield at her growing an identicle one out right after the round disk flew at her at top speeds as it went torwed her he quickly began running at her to is the shield missed he wouldn't...  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:58 pm
User Image

Sarah saw the disk and did a back bend to dodge the spikes. She saw him out of the corner of her eye, running towards her with great speed. She let one hand sprawl out and grab the disk before it was out of her grasp. Ignoring the spikes. She straightened and, threw it at him when she felt spikes hit her abdomin. She was hit.

Sarah, unaware if the disk she'd threw at him had hit or not, stumbled back a few feet. One arm covering her stomach where the spikes had impaled her. She coughed up some blood. Blood started to seep through her fingers and arm. She growled, standing there, unmoving as the virus began to patch up and heal the wound. She moved her arm away as it was closing.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

redx6504

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:04 pm
Dan stuck out his shield causing the spiked shield bounce off and continued at her pointing the spiked shield right at her to impale her between the shield and the tree he kept running at her at top speed ready to finish the job with him right neer her the odds of her dodging his shield were slim  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:18 pm
User Image

Alice ran back inside the hospital. She tried to remember names and discriptions. "Chirs!? Claire!? Leon!?" She yelled repeatedly, keeping the pistol in her hands.
((brb...agian...))  

HelicaI

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:37 pm
User Image

Sarah couldn't dodge the attack this time. She slid her 9mm from its holster and shot five rounds at him. Not caring where they hit. She got hit with the sheild and was pushed farther back into the tree. She hoped the shots would push Dan away.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:41 pm
Dan was shot in the neck not being able to breath he shut off his powers to heal turning back into normal ahh what happened? Dan said to Sarah turning to see the small indents where the spikes hit her wow did i do that? my bad Dan said standing up and cracking his neck... well thank god no one got killed  

redx6504

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:45 pm
C H R I SXXXR E D F I E L D

User Image

Chris heard his name being called and he ran that way untill he saw a little girl. "Hey, yeah, I'm Chris. Are you okay?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:48 pm
[
User Image

Sarah couldn't dropped the gun and fell to her knees. Head hangin low as her arms tried to cover the gashes his spikes had caused. Blood starting to seep through, she coughed. Up blood. She sputtered and spoke. "You...attacked me.." She said, tryin not to move much so her wounds could heal. "And...Barry".

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

redx6504

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:49 pm
In the forest a Tricell soldier witnessed a fight between Dan and Sarah in the end sneaking up behind Sarah and putting a gun to her head waile Dan was facing the other way Dont move or i will blow your brains all over your friend he said in a whisper  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:52 pm
User Image

Sarah felt the barrel of a gun touch her head. Her head snapped up. But didn't move. She didn't know the voice, from anywhere. She didn't know who it was.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

redx6504

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:01 pm
Ray kept the gun to her head your Sarah right my name is Private Ray Williams of Tricell now listin to me and listin good cause im only saying this once your done with your terrorism. cause im going to stop you by taking you with me under stand Barry began waking up he saw the man with the gun and pulled his colt really fast and shot the gun out of his hand then the man pulled a knife and put it to her neck this time using her as a shield to Barrys shot Dan heard it and turned around to see a man with a knife at Sarahs neck and Barry trying to stop him Ray with no gun just stood there...  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games