Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Boathouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:39 pm
User Image
first year - unsorted
▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬

allen w. rhoddes

▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬
muggle born - wizard raised

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
“To achieve great things, two things are needed: a plan, and not quite enough time.”
– Leonard Bernstein
“Now, somehow, in some new way, the sky seemed almost alien.”
– Lyndon B. Johnson

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

¦¦
Allen tried to catch Woil but before he could, the boy had already banged up his knee. "You alright?" he asked nervously, looking at the damaged skin.
Then, Allen noticed it again. That burst of unattached emotion. Though this time, it did not look so foreign as the boy was wearing an angry scowl and seemed to be yelling inside his head. Allen stared for a second, trying to catch it and read it. It lingered longer this time, but it wisped away too quickly for Allen to gather much.
He straightened up, about to help the boy when he started to yell. Allen blinked and wondered if maybe something had happened, if he had said something.
But then it dawned on him and Allen understood. He waited for the boy to calm a little and then he stretched out his hand to help to boy onto his feet. "You sure you don't want anything for that headache? You seem a bit on edge." he raised his brow meaningfully.

{next at Courtyard}
¦¦

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:14 pm
User Imageωhat's on my mind?◤Almost there!◥

ωho is in my thoughts?◤The Students.◥

ωhat am I feeling?◤Excited◥

Professor Kayleigh McKenny

Her boat made it in first and docked. Getting out she waited for her students to do so as well. Moving to the stairs going up and out into the courtyard she blocked the path and waited for the others to get out and stretch."If you all could please get in an orderly line we will make our way into the castle soon. You may talk among yourselves for the moment." She instructed and watched to keep the peace.

♣Out♣Of♣Owls♣ ◤I will post again when we move please stay here and talk for now.◥

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:26 pm
User ImageUser Image
Daisy Benster 
First Year

House Name

Thoughts: We are finally here.
----------- 
----------- 
OOC:

When the boat docked Daisy got out of the boat and looked at Cameron."Are you ready for this Cameron,"she said with a smile and offered her hand to him. She didn't want to follow the professor until Cameron and the other two girls were out because she didn't want to seem rude. 

User Image

User Image
User Image

Hannah jumped out of the boat when it docked and waited for Kellan to get out. She was so ready for this and was happy they were finally going to get to Hogwarts."I can't believe we are actually here,"she said with a smile.

User Image
Mood--- Happy

Location--- The Boathouse

"Thoughts" Yay I am so excited.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:44 pm
Cloelia Judge : First Year : Unsorted

Cloe climbed out the boat, getting only a little wet with lake water. She smiled at the girl who'd been the first to leave the boat but didn't say anything. She wasn't sure what to say. She was suddenly shy of all these strangers.  

Strangerthan

Questionable Worker

8,575 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:44 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

╔════════════════════════════════╗

Keith smiled as he got off the boat at the boat house. He moved towards the group of first years that had arrived before him and Sean. "Well Sean, We are finally at Hogwarts." he said with a smile. "Yeah." Sean said with a nervous smile.

╚════════════════════════════════╝

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:46 pm
We're going at it tonight, tonight
There's a party on the rooftop top of the world
Tonight, tonight and we're dancing on the edge of the Hollywood sign
I don't know if I'll make it but watch how good I'll fake it
It's all right, all right, tonight, tonight

𝕰lizabeth𝕭urke User Image
𝔉𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔜𝔢𝔞𝔯

Shrouded in darkness and blanketed with the caress of shadows, Elizabeth lingered in silence as she drifted along the starry lake, the moon glinting against the ripples. The train ride had stolen most of the daylight away, and in this abyss of black, the flickering light of every open window upon the castle left her awe struck. Utterly mesmerized.

She had no idea who she had been riding with or what they had discussed. But as she embarked along the edge of the boat house, she smirked. Gliding her gaze over the faces around her. "Almost time- this is exciting." She exclaimed to no one in particular, yet, smiling at everyone.

Boat house
--- with the first years
------- ♪ ♫ ♪

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Strangerthan

Questionable Worker

8,575 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:47 pm
Cloelia Judge : First Year : Unsorted

Cloe suddenly saw someone she recognised. Granted, they'd only just been introduced but she decided to go over and say hello.

"Hi Sean, Keith. I guess you're okay now?" She said to Sean, remembering how he'd fainted at the station. She hoped he wasn't embarrassed by her bringing it up. She blushed. Perhaps she shouldn't have said anything.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:50 pm

Lorelai Brookwater
Unsorted First Year
Friends: Richy, Mel?

Lore climbed out of her boat and waited patiently for instruction.

Thoughts: Hogwarts
Mood: excited
What am I doing?: waiting

Draoran Blackstone
Unsorted 1st year
Friends: Caitlin, Raiden.

Drae got of the boat, nodding at what Raiden had said a while ago. He waited.
"Sorry for not talking. I'm just tired.
Mood: Excited, tired
Thoughts: Books
What am I doing?: waiting

((OOC? I've been kinda busy with family and stuff sorry, that's why he hasn't talked much.))

((Out of character~ ))

Kai Sparrowheart

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:54 pm
With a thousand lies
And a good disguise
Hit ‘em right between the eyes

MICHELLE CATLIN

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Pureblood|||First Year|||

User Image User Image
Michelle stepped gracefully from her boat and followed the the professors directions, stepping into a line behind her. She smiled at Ada. They were finally going to be sorted.
User Image
OOC:...

When you walk away
Nothing more to say
See the lightning in your eyes
See ‘em running for their lives

Picture perfect, that's what it seems
They've got this whole thing figured out,
We'll leave this place behind, doesn't that feel right?
Picture perfect, it's picture perfect

GRACIE MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Half blood|||First Year|||

User Image
Gracie laughed as their boat hit the dock, and scrambled out of it. She was so happy to be away from the water, and even happier to finally be at Hogwarts. With just a few more steps she would be in the great hall, and then she would be sorted. She giggled happily and stepped into line with her cousin.

OOC:...

The days are fading
Like they're one in the same
Picture perfect doesn't mean much to me

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:05 pm
I follow my dreams,
You'd think they were Nightmares
The way the scream!
I make 'em believe
Someday, Someday,
I'll be the next big thing!

cαιтℓιη εηgεℓs

User Image
WHO'S on my mind: Cameron. WHERE am I: The Boathouse. WHAT am I doing: Standing in line. WHAT'S On my mind: Nothing Really. WHO'S with me: Nell, Gracie, Rose.
Wand

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
Wise

Caitlin smiled when they docked. She climbed out of the boat, happy to be on land again. She fell into line behind Gracie. She was happy to be at Hogwarts, but beyond happy to be this close to being sorted. She chewed her lip nervously, fearing that she would be put into Slytherin.
Wearing
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
{(OOC:....)}
User Image

I can wait for that someday
If that someday,
It is Comeday.

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Fantasic Captain Killjoy

Desirable Guildsman

4,750 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:55 pm
Kyle Rowanoak

Kyle stepped to the back of the line behind the brown haired girl. He thought of what could happen and probably would happen to him when he reached Hogwarts. His father had told him great stories about his years in Hogwarts, meeting ghost and mythical creatures, watching his friends cast spells and learning how to cast them as well. Kyle was ready for the his first year. He just hoped to be a Ravenclaw like his father was.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:56 pm
User Image
N E R I S S A

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃

Nerissa's head broke the lake's surface from behind one of the boats that came around every year. She knew that the soon-to-be students would be careless and accidentally drop an item or two for her to inspect. She had been following the boats closely, hoping to catch objects falling through the water. When none proved to be as irresponsible as Nerissa had hoped, the mermaid couldn't help but feel a little disappointment. It wasn't that she would keep these objects. No, she only wanted to look at them, feel them, figure out their purpose, and then innocently return them to the shore.

When none of these items floated into her eager hands, Nerissa followed the boats until they stopped at the Boathouse, still holding on to some hope that the students would soon drop something trying to get out from the rocking vessels. There was still a chance, she thought to herself.

Her hair covered half of her face as she emerged slightly from the lake's depths. The students were each leaving the boats, one by one, forming a line to walk up to the castle that Nerissa could only dream of what was inside. They were truly lucky. All these wizards and witches would see wonders that Nerissa could only dream about and wish to see herself. They would march up the steps leading to the castle with the legs that they possessed and see magical trinkets with their own two eyes. It was enough to make the mermaid sigh with envy.

Nerissa is swimming in the Lake
                                                      and lurking by the Boathouse
                                                      to meet the new students

User Image

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:09 pm
User Image
User Image

┏---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------┓

Penny got out following the professor out. She smiled at the boy that rode with her and made her way to the stair opening and got in line. "Doing okay River?" She asked the pet rat once more. Penny was not one for travel and that was double for her companion. For a rat river was strangely uncertain of new places and then to like the comfort of the familiar. Penny let out a small noise and looked over at the water in surprise.

┗---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------┛

First YearUser ImageUnsorted

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:17 pm
Asmen 3

Asmen appeared in front of the large group. He stood at the entrance of Hogwarts. The ghastly man smiled and shouted, "Hello professor! I would like to introduce myself to the students! Would you be okay with that ma'am?" Asmen smiled devilishly awaiting an answer. He was the entrances ghost he mainly hung out around the front doors and in the defense against the dark arts classroom.  

Fantasic Captain Killjoy

Desirable Guildsman

4,750 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:28 pm
User Imageωhat's on my mind?◤Almost there!◥

ωho is in my thoughts?◤The Students.◥

ωhat am I feeling?◤Excited◥

Professor Kayleigh McKenny

Kayleigh smiled at the resident ghost."Yes, you may. Students please listen to our guest." She agreed and waited for the students reaction.

♣Out♣Of♣Owls♣ ◤We are not moving yet.◥

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games