Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
Entrance Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:38 am
Quidditch is my life, but my knowledge is who I am.
User Image

Devin Cloud

Second YearHufflepuffChaser

⇳ ⇴ ⇵ ⇶ ⇷ ⇸ ⇹ ⇺ ⇻ ⇼ ⇽ ⇾ ⇿

"That is probably because it isn't on the market yet. You seem to forget my family has connections, especially my brother. I had to pay for it though, for my dad said it would make for a great learning experience," he said, chuckling at the fact that it wasn't on the market. She had definitely guessed that out of the blue. Then, he addressed her second question about what he would like. Quite honestly, he didn't want anything. He had what he could ever want right there at that immediate moment. She was happy and he was learning transfiguration. That's all he really cared about honestly.

"Annabelle, you don't have to get me anything. I don't really need anything. I've got everything I could possibly want. But the one thing I ask of you: Will you be my Valentine this year?" he asked her, not really expecting an answer right away. He didn't know how unsure she would be at saying yes or no, but the question was worth a shot. He has never been so brave before honestly. He was surprised he could even speak with such coolness about this subject without stuttering on every word imaginable. Maybe it was just the positive effect that she had on him. He would not question that coolness though.

Some are born great, some achieve great, but some...have greatness thrust upon them.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:56 pm
Second year, Slytherin
So you wanna call me the devils' advocate
But you don't even know the half of it
I was raised to believe in miracles
My life is so cold
User Image

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════════════════════════╗

”I guess you’re right!” She agreed with a hearty laugh as she proceeded to comfortably sit down beside him on the bench overlooking the spiraling field and the lake just further beyond. The broom lay comfortably in her hands, outstretched upon both of their laps; the handle nestled upon Devin’s knee. And she gazed upon him with starlit eyes, glowing with excitement and the overwhelming desire to sit upon the enchanted cushioned seat and fly.

”I will get you something,” she had interjected, that British tongue fluxed with every syllable, and then when she collided with his question, she blinked, rapidly, and in confusion. That smile had never left her lips though, and how could it? Truly, it had never crossed her mind, a boy, that is. Once or twice on occasion she caught herself giggling madly in the presence of which, but as to why she never really knew. A building, flutter bubbled within her and it almost made it impossible for her to nod her head in agreement, finally, after a few minutes of lingering stupefied silence.

”Yes, of course I will; Devin, you’re too sweet.”

Desires: Happiness
Troubles: Bashful innocence

╚════════════════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:04 am
User Image
яεġrετηστнιηġ ғεαяησ σηε ταkε prιdε ιηεvεяyτнιηġ
User Image
Colton stormed into the courtyard, both fists gripped tight enough that his veins shown clearly through his skin. Inside, his blood burned hot, pulsing through every one in a maddening rage, struggling to get enough fuel to his brain to allow his body to continue functioning properly. Considering how poorly his head was processing thoughts, ensuring that his physical body was up and running seemed extra important at the moment.

His vision blurred, almost as if the stormy gray color of his eyes was attempting to block his view. Mixed in the haze were flashes of bright red, like a strobe light illuminating his vision each time his exhausted heart beat against the walls of his rib cage. When he wasn't seeing unexplainable colors, he was seeing much worse. His worst fear continued to manifest itself before his eyes, even as he strode idly towards one of the few voiceless gargoyles on the edge of the courtyard.

Completely unaware of the few straggling students that mingled here and there, and even of the light breeze that dried the thin layer of sweat that had accumulated on his forehead, Colton climbed atop the stone mass, its cold texture doing its part to calm his seering emotions.

Sitting on the statue's shoulders, he glanced out into no particular direction, firmly convinced now that after today's Defense Against the Dark Arts lesson, if he ever ran into another boggart, the scene would undoubtedly be different. What he feared the most had actually became just that - the boggart. As easily as it could be diverted, Colton felt like he could meet no worse fate. Even though no one actually knew its true form, he was confident that unless the boggart had a creative way of representing itself and the fear it could inflict, he would eventually become the first.

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:21 am

phinelia von ichval
User Image
User Image
User Image
thrid year - ravenclaw
hermes
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬
“In the country of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.”
– Desiderius Erasmus
“The haft of the arrow had been feathered with one of the eagle’s own plumes. We often give our enemies the means of our own destruction.”
– Aesop
“There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance.”
– Socrates
“If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t.”
– Lyall Watson

╔══════════════════╗

Her steps echoes loudly through the towering arched walls of the castle entrance until she found herself outside. Having followed only glimpses of shadows as well as her own hunches to the place where she now stood, Phi looked around. Having kept a decent hold in her sight of Colton through the beginning of her chase, he soon began to run faster and further away. His fit, lean body compared to her short, slightly round form and fitness had been complete champion in the run that seemed to be becoming more and more desperate and stiff with every step.
However, now Phi found herself here and momentarily she thought she had lost him - seeing no sign of the tall Gryffindor. Until, a shadowed figure caught her eyes that looked as though one of the gargoyles had grown a larger hunchback. Approaching it quietly, restraining her beating breath and lungs with all her might in hopes of stealthy approach, she slipped into silence and glanced up at Colton who was now clearly seen sitting on the stone beast.
His shoulders slouched, her head buried in his folded arms with waves of desperation, fear and a mix of emotions that all made Phi's heart clench and burn. Her small hand reached out and touched the side of the beast's belly, voice building now to be a loud enough whisper to reach the boy's ears, but a whisper all the same.
"Colton, may I come up?"

╚══════════════════╝

User Image

Pale Mist

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:41 am
User Image
User Image
In the midst of Colton's haywire emotions, he never would have thought that as he sat here drowning in a sea of demons, that anything could ever have the strength to pull him out. In a sense that was true, because Phinelia was a being, not a thing, and an amazingly powerful one at that. When his frost-bitten eyes caught sight of her fiery locks, they seemed to melt just a bit, softened just enough to let her know that any expression that might cross his face, along with any feelings it entailed, was clearly not directed at her.

Scooting to his left and swinging his right leg over the gargoyle's head to make room, Colt patted the comforting stone, gesturing that she was always free to join him. While his vocal cords seemed to be in shock at the moment, he did manage to lift the edges of his lips just high enough to seem inviting, but not nearly enough to resemble a smile. The effect that the Ravenclaw had on Colton continued to fascinate him, and though his insides felt no relief from the recent events, Phi's presence managed to at least occupy part of his attention, meaning that much less of it was focusing on his guilty conscience.

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:57 am

phinelia von ichval
User Image
User Image
User Image
thrid year - ravenclaw
hermes
– Desiderius Erasmus
“The haft of the arrow had been feathered with one of the eagle’s own plumes. We often give our enemies the means of our own destruction.”
– Aesop
– Socrates
“If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t.”
– Lyall Watson

╔══════════════════╗

With expression unknown to her, but capable of being translated, Colton faced her and in his shocked state seemed not not only accept her intrusion but welcome it. Smiling herself, fully and bearing every definitions of the words gentle and kind, she grasped the stone with a hardier grip. Clambering on and hoisting herself less that graciously, she finally appeared at the top next to the Gryffindor who seemed to have absorbed the likeliness of the stone the longer he sat. At closer proximity, his eyes of frostbitten mourning made Phi's ribs clench further - almost physically biting into her. His entire demeanour, from stature to feature, made the redhead's heart throb and smile fall like stone at how desperately broken and stiff her friend now seemed in clenches of so many demons, none of which Phi could name.
Watching and scanning, with every instinct of holding him forcefully held back by the girl's own reason, the redhead simply moved herself closer. Close enough to touch and feel his warmth and proof of life. Leaning into it, she placed her side fully against his back, head and ears only reaching midway with his large stature compared to her small. Every breath she inhaled and exhaled, every motion and waft of emotion from her person telling to boy whom she pressed herself against he did not need to explain. He did not need to tell her secrets so dark and tormenting they had made the bravest person she knew run. He did not have to speak, not a word. He simply needed to keep breathing and let her fight the demons for him.
Her hand had slipped from her sideways lap and found itself way to the hand crossed once more over the boy's torso and legs. Fingers gently asking entry, she held his hand with every warming comfort she could muster and present. Ever feeling of security Colton himself had ever given her when taking her own hand when she needed the security.

╚══════════════════╝

User Image

Pale Mist

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:13 am
Quidditch is my life, but my knowledge is who I am.
User Image

Devin Cloud

Second YearHufflepuffChaser

"Use that broom well Annabelle. I expect you to make the Slytherin team easily and win games for them too with that broom under you," he said, laughing a bit. When she still insisted on getting him something, he chuckled, answering with a clever little remark. He decided that she would have to figure out what he wants, instead of him telling her.

"Like I said before, you do not have to get me anything. I am perfectly content with what I have here. But...if you really insist on getting me something, you must figure out what I want instead of me just telling you," he said, laughing a bit. That's when he proposed his question and she stared at him unexpectedly, a smile still written along her glowing, radiant facial features.

Devin let her think it over for quite awhile, for she seemed to be taken by surprise with his question. Of all the places to ask this question, this courtyard was the best. A beautiful scenery had really made it complete, the sun shining off the beautiful lake causing the lake to have awe-inspiring, shining specks that glittered brightly. He couldn't of asked for a more beautiful scenery to place this question and he knew that. He didn't expect to be asking this question any time soon, but it seemed like it was too perfect a time to pass up on. This moment, along with the beautiful sights, really started to make him feel even more comfortable with himself. He didn't know what he was capable of when at best, especially because he is very sporadic, but one thing he knew; he performed when the time was right.

He gazed down upon the scenery as Annabelle thought about his question, wondering what exactly was going through the Slytherin's head at that moment. He knew he caught her way off guard, judged upon the look she gave him. She seemed to have started to blink and just kept her smile, unfaltered, all idiosyncrasies of hers that he had picked up on over his time of knowing her. But now, it was the moment of truth...yes...or no? Would she actually like to have him as a Valentine? As the time passed by ever so slowly, these questions of skepticism and regret arose in his head. She had kept him waiting for quite a long time by his standards, but when he decided he would speak up, she started her answer. When she had said the beginning word 'yes', his mood became brightened, ten fold of what its original intensity was. He briefly smiled at the ground, but after a moment, he saw no point in smiling at an inanimate object; so, he looked up Annabelle, a gleam shining bright in his eyes. He smiled with the sincerest, most genuine smile he could even muster out of his own being. As she finished the last of her sentence, he started to talk, speaking words that could've provoked even more laughter from her.

"I thought I would give it a shot. You know, this beautiful scenery and all. It was kind of hard to pass up on," he said, pointing at the glimmering lake. Of all the people that he could spend Valentine's day with , Annabelle was the one he would enjoy it with the most. Honestly, he would not really enjoy it with anybody else, for no one else caught his eye but the young Slytherin beauty that spoke to him now.

Some are born great, some achieve great, but some...have greatness thrust upon them.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:34 am
User Image
User Image
As Phi accepted his invited and made to join him atop the cryptic gargoyle, Colton offered her his hand and assisted her in climbing the mountain of a statue. Her difficulty only reminded him of how delicate she really was.

Reverting back to his stone self, it wasn't until the flashes of red had nearly faded that he realized why. His Ravenclaw of a friend had offered her warmth, acknowledgment, and understanding, their bodies touching just enough for his subconscious to react, cooling the sudden overabundance of thoughts and exhausted memories that had haunted the boy for the past several years.

Before he had fully registered all of this, but after his sense of touch had returned to him, another point of warmth alerted his skin as Phi's hand slipped into his. Clasping his own fingers around hers, his eyes - now full of a steady rain as opposed to the previous thunderstorms - moved from the subtle connection to Phi's flawless face. Forcefully, he focused all of his attention on her. Her face and each of its pristine features...her smooth, ivory skin...her burning hair...her fiery lips... With even more force, Colton pushed his gaze up to hers, where even more comfort lie. He almost felt embarrassed as a genuine smile finally reached his lips, the feeling almost foreign now.

Twisting his body towards her, the Gryffindor caught a stray strand of her hair that the wind had managed to help escape from the rest. Slowly and carefully, he tucked it behind his ear, his fingers noting how silky soft her hair was, something he had noticed before, but never had confirmed. Clearing the last remnants of the demons from his throat, he kept his eyes locked with hers, preparing to finally break the silence.
"Who needs a hospital wing when I have Phinelia von Ichval?" He managed to whisper, fully aware now of how drastically her presence was able to change him. He honestly felt that this girl could heal any wounds - maybe not for anybody, but most certainly for him. "You're like my own personal nurse...complete with you own unique stock of remedies." He added, his voice kind as he lifted their locked hands a bit, referring to her ability to use her touch to fully renew his demeanor. He couldn't be sure, but it almost seemed to him that she was totally unaware of the effect she had on him, an idea that completely bewildered him.
User Image
User Image

Porcelaine Ivory

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:14 pm

phinelia von ichval
User Image
User Image
User Image
thrid year - ravenclaw
hermes
– Desiderius Erasmus
– Aesop
– Socrates
– Lyall Watson

╔══════════════════╗

She felt the selective constriction and movement of the muscles of his back before she visual saw his turning towards her. In that moment where she was still placed along him and his warmth and strength and he was in mid-move, the redhead ravelled at the feeling of each of the shifting streams of water and soft rock beneath his skin. They felt like giant fish swimming just underneath the surface; snakes in the cover of wheat. Pulsating and moving with the most graceful wave of strength and natural flow. A source that revealed the lion that lived inside Colton Raines.
Once he turned, she straightened herself again so she could look more clearly upon him as he could on her. Easily, it was clear his eyes and demons had been pushed back. Momentarily covered and lidded in a deeper hole, and maybe some of them even banished. The thought made her full lips smile as she began to survey ever element of the boy's quick maturing face. His strong jaw, his thick brow and well-rounded head and thin, pale lips. Yet his eyes were just as piercing and mesmerising to her as they had always been since the first moment she glimpsed them on the board of the train station. Even the film of burdening hurt and thought did not take away from their shinning colour and natural emotion.
At his words, her lips and eyes smiled in logical compliment, yet she suddenly felt her skin suddenly p***k with heat. Surprise made her blink as she felt the foreign warmth on her skin her mind had not commanded. An unexpected reaction and Phi's hand reached to touch it in instinctive and confused curiosity.
She had blushed before, and she knew the feeling and when it would burn - when she was shy or suddenly spoken to. Surprised by attention or thrown into it. However, that feeling was one that was often accompanied with a light bitterness of nausea. Yet, this warmth was not spreading, not burning like her waves of hair, it was prickling. If felt more from her core than from her face, and it warmed every part of her it touched.
Smiling, at his further words, she pushed the confusion back and refocused on her friend in need. "I am glad I could help. I saw that your mum could cheer you up when you were down," her voice had lowered into a hush tone as her mind dove into a memory of two summers past. They had been searching and practically living in the Raines' library for any shreds of possible knowledge. From their trio, none of them ever showed the disappointment and feeling of thinness at the lack of success in the company of each other. Colton least of all. However, in one of Phi's normal midnight sneak-outs to the return of the library and its books, she had over heard both the voice of Colton and Ms Raines from the sitting room. At first it had made her freeze in fear of being caught, however the words soon drifted in coherence to her. Colton had been expressing, in his minimal and secret way of resolve, that he was beginning to feel a slip of hope. At the time, Phi had not been able to quiet understand the secret code in which he said the confession, however his mother had in perfect understanding. The words of comfort and the subtle glimpses of warm touch Phi had watched had shown the redhead another side to understanding and compassion. One that was singular and individual: one for Colton Raines.
"Like this," she said, resurfacing from the memory that lapsed in a lightning second. Arms coming off from her sides and stretching out towards the turned boy. Weaving into his features and his robes as she pulled both him and herself close in the embrace.

╚══════════════════╝

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:33 pm
User Image
User Image
Colton's eyes dropped to Phi's cheeks, each one glowing a vibrant, glorious red that brought out the life in her eyes even more than it already was. He stayed quiet as she spoke, watching her lips move gracefully with each word. When she paused, seeming to dive into some old memory that Colton couldn't identify, he raised his eyebrows with curiosity, leaning to one side in thought.

Suddenly, their hands unclasped and she was reaching for him. For him. That feeling alone would have made his day, but as she wound herself around him, Colt actually had to count the beats of his heart for a moment to ensure it wasn't going to stop. Hugging her back, the boy relished in the embrace, his body now feeling like her hair looked - on fire. Closing his eyes, Colt took in Phi's scent, a sweet mix of flora and spices that he couldn't quite put his finger on, and pocketed it into memory.

When the moment seemed to be over, he wanted so badly to sigh, because he didn't want to ever let her go. As she automatically began to pull away from him, Colton scrambled for a solution. Inside, his thoughts screamed at him. He wanted to lock her in his arms, keeping her where he knew she would be safe and protected, and always within sight. Not wanting to be forceful with her, he reluctantly let her lean back away from, but he wasn't giving up. Instead of doing the same, the Gryffindor, mustering all of his characteristic bravery that he could find, leaned in after.

Without cue, his right hand automatically reached for her, and he ran his index finger from her exposed collar bone, slowly up along her neck. With emotion swirling in the gray of his eyes, Colton lifted Phi's chin ever so gently, his stare burning into hers. After a long moment of silence, his eyelids unexpectedly slipped shut, and he lightly pressed his eager lips to her -, completely unsure of whether or not they would be accepted, but dying for answers. He half expected the Ravenclaw to flee the scene, but he couldn't be sure of her reaction. After a fraction of a second, he pulled his head back just far enough to see the look in her eyes - to see whether or not she had enjoyed the moment as much as he had, to see if her cheeks were as red as his, and if her body seemed to be drowning in warmth as his was. In his head, he decided to make himself a promise. Even if this was the last time he got this close to the blazing beauty, this was already one of the best days of his life, so he would refuse to let regret be an option.

User Image
User Image

Porcelaine Ivory

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:15 am

phinelia von ichval
User Image
User Image
User Image
thrid year - ravenclaw
hermes
– Desiderius Erasmus
– Aesop
– Socrates
– Lyall Watson

╔══════════════════╗

The warmth tickled.
Was it meant to tickle? Spread like water bursting with life from a spring and spreading to every corner of the space?
It felt surreal, it felt so foreign that it also felt natural - his lips on her. She felt the clasp of shock stilling every part of her, but no cold breath or frozen command. It was warm and enveloping, so much so she was afraid that is she moved, if she blinked, if she breathed, if she did the action back she would leave that bubble of pure warmth and care to touch a coolness that would quickly rip it all away.
She felt encased in a cage of feathers, and time that would not move if she ever allowed it. Desperation suddenly began to bloom just as she could feel their pure connection - their bond of being one - cracking. The smallest crack, the smallest part from the completion that threatened to completely separate and return to two. Phi wanted to lean in, to feel it again and let another waterfall burst, but she was still frozen as she watched with horror and begging need as the crack grew until their lips were separated and she could again see his eyes.
There was question in them now - most likely the same she was asking. It was cloudy and uncertain whether to be refreshing rain or thunderstorm. But there was resolve to be something regardless of what it was - a wash of change, be it for better or for worse. However that desperation that had before blossomed was now roaring and wild. Fruit and roots scattered in her and each piece of it demanding for one thing that could not wait for that rain or storm.
"One more," she whispered just as she pressed herself to him again, feeling her own warmth bursting into life and filling them both. Words of ink being washed away; every meaning they ever held for her - the fictional descriptions and explanations of definition - of what this was were gone. She banished and deleted them. Never before even daring the thought of risking the loss of paper knowledge to that of physical experience, and now she was practically ripping the pages from her mind's book with her own hands. Comforted by the embrace of Colton Raines as he watched.

╚══════════════════╝

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:50 pm
User Image
User Image
Colton could feel Phi freeze, and as he pulled his body away from hers, his shoulders dropped with his assumption. He knew that any second he would be watching her slip down from their perch and flee back inside the castle. Just as he was about to blurt out a string of apologies, despite the fact that he would never regret this moment, the red head spoke first. Much to his surprise, her gentle, yet eager words coincided with his deepest desires, and before he could process that, her lips were back on his, and his heart took flight once more. Now that his was her doing, now that he knew she wanted it - hopefully as bad as he did - Colton found the second kiss much sweeter.

Falling into his most beloved dreams, the boy relished in the moment. Her soft, burning lips...the tingle of the electric current that passed between them...the soaring butterflies that tried viciously to escape his stomach...it all made for the perfect memory. So badly, he wanted this kindling embrace to stay lit forever, to never, not ever go out.

When he realized he hadn't been breathing, Colt forced himself, albeit slowly, away from his other half, severing the electricity that still ran fluidly under his own skin. Sucking in a deep breath of the cool, afternoon air, his eyes fluttered open, revealing a mixture of surprise and over-satisfaction in his light gray eyes. The tingling sensation still lingered on his lips as he sifted quickly through his mind for words - any words - to sum up what he was feeling.
"Wow..." He managed to utter, his deep voice nearly cracking. "Your stock of remedies is more impressive than I thought. One dose of that could...could fix any problem." He added with a light, embarrassed chuckle that fit well with the flush of color on his tan cheeks. His eyes assessed hers, reading what seemed to be a new expression, an expression he hoped to see on her more often.
User Image
User Image

Porcelaine Ivory

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:01 pm

phinelia von ichval
User Image
User Image
User Image
third year - ravenclaw
hermes
– Desiderius Erasmus
– Aesop
– Socrates
– Lyall Watson

╔══════════════════╗

Phi smiled with no hesitation as they returned to their separation. Their calibre of parting held no sensation of ripping or cracking or unrequited decision, it was natural now. It was warm and it only felt like a momentary change of phase until they would revert to what now desired to be called the original.
"That sounds so maudlin." she giggled, head shaking and turning down and letting red fire kiss her skin as her cheeks could again feel a heat.

Every question she had captured before and felt commanded to let fester into a wild thing now felt freed. She now longer guessed every glance, or touch, or word either his or her own. She did not feel that tugging need to discover their unknown definition or the oppression of never being able to understand the foreign tongue of her dwelling emotions. It seemed so long she had wondered what the caring and desire was within her now that she could compare to the freedom the spray of warmth had given her. Even four minutes ago, she could not name the blistering nudgings of the insides of her head, and now she knew them. As attraction, as caring, as need. As desire.
They were no longer nameless and museless, simply smiling just as she was, slipping her hand over top of Colton's once more as her eyes wrote poems for every crease of skin and every fading scar found on those fingers.

╚══════════════════╝

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:02 pm
User Image
User Image
Colton blushed harder as she laughed at him, but the embarrassment didn't linger long, the sound of her melodic laughter distracted him far too much to allow that. As she wound her fingers in his once more, he noticed that it felt so natural now, the feel of her skin on his. However, that didn't stop it from keeping his heart beating much faster than necessary and his eyes blurring in and out.

Glancing up from their perch in attempt to release her molten stare, Colt suddenly realized that many more students had entered the courtyard, and through the Gothic arched windows he could just make a parade of kids heading to and from classes. With a reluctant sigh, he risked one more glance at Phi, not wanting to get caught up to the point that his thoughts would seem incoherent.
"We'd better get going. I'd get a bad reputation if I made a Ravenclaw miss two classes in one day." Colt chuckled to himself as he released her hand and slid off the edge of the gargoyle. Being the gentleman that he was raised as, he offered his hand back to Phi to help her do the same, making sure that she reached the ground safely. Once they were both on the same level, hands still locked, he offered her a generous smile as he lead her back inside the castle.
User Image
User Image

Porcelaine Ivory

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:03 pm

phinelia von ichval
User Image
User Image
User Image
third year - ravenclaw
hermes
– Desiderius Erasmus
– Aesop
– Socrates
– Lyall Watson

╔══════════════════╗

His offered hand stood out in a mirrored memory of when he had helped her from their boat ride. Large, callused, and entirely warm with a light of comfort, it had always stood out for her and now felt even more drawn to it. Taking it with no hesitation what could have been before present, she slipped from the top of the stone figure and to Colton's side. A place, a bubble which suddenly felt her own. Standing there she was welcomed with wrapping scarves of tingling red and fiery care and protection. They felt like an armour against all things foul, perfectly fitted for her.
Chuckling at his words, she nodded, squeezing his hand and allowing him to lead forth. A smile so large shining on her face, not even the red flush of her cheeks could find a place to reside in. No stuttering thought, no logical observation, only a cloud of butterflies the redhead had never before experienced. Lifting her mind, which in comparison now felt constantly burdened, and letting her feel a freedom of security.

[Exit]

╚══════════════════╝

User Image

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games